1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

How does the recently re-opened Malco look? Any improvements?

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

its still nasty! torn seats,sticky floors, old smelly curtains and water stained ceiling tiles. the shocker is 6.50 to get in and the only thing they did for the customer is blast the volume!!! i am not going back! if i hear they keep the volume down i may go only when the kids are dieing to see a movie that can't wait till it becomes a rental. i don't think i should pay more because the owner of the building never took it up to code for sprinklers!

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

You are a liar. I have been there twice since they opened. It is not nasty, I saw no torn seats and the floors werent sticky.
They are in the process of getting a new roof if you just look up, idiot. I am sure they will replace tiles when finished. They have painted the outside of the building , did some remodeling inside.

They are still working on things, but I would imagine wanted to open during the process so they could quit losing money. I am just happy they are open so my family and I have a place to go.

As for the sprinklers, I am sure they will put theirs in as soon as the other businesses and churches that arent up to code have theirs installed.

Go to cape and stay away, then you wont have anything to b*tch and lie about. I dont think they will miss your business one bit.
guest7

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

oooooooo........we still have HATERS from the city...lmao. You are the same poster as before.

Malco has reopened, get over it. You know how stupid and petty you sound to run it down the way you do and then still go???

Let everyone be their own judge is what I say. Go, then if you dont like it, dont go back. Everyone who enjoys it will keep coming.

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

i think you should look around when the lights are still on, don't go in after the movie starts. i know what i saw and felt dummy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

They do need new seats. Although it look like curtains were cleaned an do was the carpet. The ceiling panels are being fixed. It looked almos done. I like what they did with taking out video games. They are trying. If the price goes up anymore I will most likely go to cape but for now I'm content.
Monica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
i think you should look around when the lights are still on, don't go in after the movie starts. i know what i saw and felt dummy
Well , I WAS there when the lights were on.I was there Saturday night and watched Twilight. Everything looked fine to me. Sure the theater is old as well as the seats. But I like it just fine along with alot of other people.

Sounds to me like you have some personal ax to grind with Malco. It is so obvious with your over the top comments lying.

Save yourself the bitching and dont go
what

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text>Well , I WAS there when the lights were on.I was there Saturday night and watched Twilight. Everything looked fine to me. Sure the theater is old as well as the seats. But I like it just fine along with alot of other people.

Sounds to me like you have some personal ax to grind with Malco. It is so obvious with your over the top comments lying.

Epp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
Epp
FU

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Well , I WAS there when the lights were on.I was there Saturday night and watched Twilight. Everything looked fine to me. Sure the theater is old as well as the seats. But I like it just fine along with alot of other people.
well, i WAS there too! i went to see happy feet saturday afternoon, i guess we just have a different standard of living. btw- 2 seats were ripped so we had to move to find 5 seats in a row that the seats were NOT ripped!
what

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

guest wrote:
<quoted text>FU
I meant was that Monica Epp.. So what's with the FU..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

bullshit...if the seats were ripped , You did it. What a damn liar.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

If you have such a higher standard of living than everyone else, what the hell you doing at Malco since you think it is so horrible.

You just have your nose so far up your a** you cant see straight.

Take your uppity butt to Cape. No one is holding a gun to your head to stay in Sikeston

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
If you have such a higher standard of living than everyone else, what the hell you doing at Malco since you think it is so horrible.
You just have your nose so far up your a** you cant see straight.
Take your uppity butt to Cape. No one is holding a gun to your head to stay in Sikeston
i never said i was uppity but if i am paying more for my seat it should not be ripped and why are you even commenting on where i go? why do you care? the things that i said need to be fixed. why are you taking it so personally? do you own the theater?
PeggySue

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Malco reopened, but the seats are still filthy and they were gonna get rocking chair seats and the 3D movie the other night was not looked at in 3D.So what gives? We still sit in nasty seats and no 3D? I will wait and go to Cape or see it on my television on netflix. I am not going to pay 6.50 and having to worry about the stained nasty seats and cannot even watch 3D movies in 3D.What a Crock of crap.My family was disappointed. It totally sucks. Rip off. And yes my granddaughter's seat was torn on one side and no we did not do it. She had to scoot over to another seat so we had to move down! And yeah they did not code it up with the sprinklers. Oh I forget, code enforcement only takes on and shuts down and targets the poorer citizens of Sikeston. They nose their butts upon people that want to build a shed on their property or some kind of fence thing aint right or something else aint painted your house. The list goes on/on or and they bitch at them and will not give them the ok unless EVERYTHING is UP TO PAR!!!! The hand gets reached into the bank and boom bada bing some people can get what they want and not all up to par!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Peggy Sue,
Calm down..lol. The CID did not pass. They were going to renovate , have 3D ,etc , if it passed. They were closed to get up to code, not to put in 3D.

I went and enjoyed the heck out of it. Nothing was nasty. THe seats are old, so is the building.
I am not paying Cape's prices and gas money for a pretty seat.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Haters ..go somewhere else. I guess I do have lower standards..lol
I know i have a skinny billfold.
Long time Sikestonian

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

Malco has replaced some sears. That was pretty obvious by the seat I sat in and the new cup holder. I heard they were going to expand and have a 4th cinema with digital video and 3D capability. I really hope that gies thru. I work in cape and want to stay in Sikeston to watch a movie.
MeEeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

Whos the younger girl that works there? She's rather cute.
Shs87

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

My family went over thanksgiving to see a movie and everything looked ok to us. It beats driving to cape. We will go back again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sikeston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sikeston