“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Since: Mar 12

Dedicated to Texas Pete...

#2015 Jul 20, 2014
and you are sexy NM..
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2016 Jul 20, 2014
Looks like we are winning. That is unless hml comes and tries to take the win. But now it's us winning.

#2017 Jul 20, 2014
right LOL..<3
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2018 Jul 20, 2014
There must be a prize of some sort since we are still winning.
Hmmmmmm.......

#2019 Jul 20, 2014
with you I have already won and have my prize..why would I need anything else..:o)
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2020 Jul 20, 2014
You me and my binger. Winning!

#2021 Jul 20, 2014
you can bring along whatever,,but I have your hand :o)
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2022 Jul 20, 2014
It has to come along. We are attached lol

#2023 Jul 21, 2014
okay whatever..just bring it then..LOL>.you are such a stinker..but I love you just the way you are...LOL..
wager

United States

#2024 Jul 21, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
okay whatever..just bring it then..LOL>.you are such a stinker..but I love you just the way you are...LOL..
I bet $500 your husband would like to read this!
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2025 Jul 22, 2014
Husband????

#2026 Jul 22, 2014
I will bet with you..so you best have my money ready..because you are in for a shocker my ole man knows all about this I dont owe you an explanation but you got one any way and by the way NM you know I am married but if you dont want to talk with me any more thats fine I undertand and no regrets and no hard feelings.. all in fun and friendly..so enjoy...
wager

United States

#2027 Jul 22, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I will bet with you..so you best have my money ready..because you are in for a shocker my ole man knows all about this I dont owe you an explanation but you got one any way and by the way NM you know I am married but if you dont want to talk with me any more thats fine I undertand and no regrets and no hard feelings.. all in fun and friendly..so enjoy...
I bet he doesn't know you're married. I bet the other men you flirt with in different forums don't know. Yes, it's all in fun. Some people define fun different

#2028 Jul 22, 2014
when I am asked yes they know..I havent lied or mislead anybody..look around on topix and show me the married women..do they announce they are married no..but I am sure when asked they tell them.this same subject came up not long ago and yes he knows..TY..yes I agree and its not what you think..you have me all wrong..sorry...
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2029 Jul 22, 2014
I just found out back a little ways.
So what about the thread lets have more sex in 2014?
Your response to that is now interesting.
Wow cannot bring anything along now huh?

#2030 Jul 22, 2014
I told it on here and other places as well I am married ..I am not putting my stuff out here for everybody to know ..I tired to get you to register so I could explain but its okay..I have been honest..I havent done anything wrong here..I cant remember what I said but I will go look and tell you...you will not find anybody as honest as I have been and still I am ..dont know or understand what everybodys deal is with me..I dont get it..

#2031 Jul 22, 2014
there is a reason and I am not going in details to tell it here..no way..and yes I will still say it my day will come and hopefully in 2014 but not yet..I saw the thread and its all true..even though I was playing around its true..sometimes you have to read between the lines..lets just say I am married but that is it..enough said I am not saying any more..I am sick of defending myself on this subject..no other married woman on here is having as much trouble as I have been ..dont get it..
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#2032 Jul 22, 2014
Oh well lets be friends then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry cagle (Mar '11) 28 min bstmddmn8r 7
Docking St. 47 min Nice 3
trying something new 5 hr guest 1
Modelta prehistoric equipment 6 hr Mike 4
News Caid named acting sheriff in Mississippi County... 8 hr Beautifulchaos 66
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 9 hr Vector aka Victor... 17,298
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 9 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,736

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance