Brooke

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2009
where is all his nut riders? Dont you all know that big baller is still in the county crying because he cant make bond.... Its just so great to finally have him where he belongs
OMG

Edenton, NC

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Brooke wrote:
where is all his nut riders? Dont you all know that big baller is still in the county crying because he cant make bond.... Its just so great to finally have him where he belongs
OMG, not another one of these nutty threads by a nut! Pul-eeez!
Ryan Hater

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Little Punk B*tch goes to court this month. sikeston is a much better place with out the likes of him.. He aint nothing but a Little crack head that likes to put his hand on women. Never in his life has he ever stood up to a man unless he was getting up to run. And all you nut riders Yes you know who you are..... Send that B*tch some money so he can buy protection in prison
Guest

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2009
he went to court today...but nothing happened i hear...got postponed until next month or something.....
night stalker

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2009
Then do like the hater said and send the punk some money.
Its time

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Enough of this stupid ass BS already, good grief. I know Ryan Cray, and no I dont like him...but I am sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit on here. MOVE ON already! You talk like you cant stand him, but you sure are making him a priority. Whatever happens to him, happens. Ryan Cray, and what he does or doesnt do is OLD news! Find something better and more productive to do with your time, instead of bein obsessed with him. If you cant do that, then you have issues...and quite possibly you need to be doing something about your own shit instead of worrying about him and his.
your stupid

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2009
Its time wrote:
Enough of this stupid ass BS already, good grief. I know Ryan Cray, and no I dont like him...but I am sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit on here. MOVE ON already! You talk like you cant stand him, but you sure are making him a priority. Whatever happens to him, happens. Ryan Cray, and what he does or doesnt do is OLD news! Find something better and more productive to do with your time, instead of bein obsessed with him. If you cant do that, then you have issues...and quite possibly you need to be doing something about your own shit instead of worrying about him and his.
If you dont like reading about him and all that like you say then stay off the tread retard. Its pretty simply
Its time

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2009
You're actually on here calling ME a retard? Its SIMPLE, not SIMPLY. Retard.

People like you need to seriously grow up and live your own damn life. Are you that pathetic and unhappy that you have to get on here and constantly start shit? From the comments, it would seem that way. Get out and do something productive instead of getting on here making yourself look like a fool.
Blu Booth

Edenton, NC

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Brooke wrote:
where is all his nut riders? Dont you all know that big baller is still in the county crying because he cant make bond.... Its just so great to finally have him where he belongs
I am sure no one is going to believe anything else put on here about anyone else. There have been so much lies and hates. I know of a case where a poster with a Dexter ISP got on TOPIX and told a big lie about someone, and when you figured out who that liar poster mess starter was and looked them up, you found out they were on case.net several times over. They were such losers, in relationships and everything, all that could do was tell a lie on somebody else, and sit back and laugh because that was the only way they could stroke their ego. Get the message?
Ryan Hater

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Blu Booth wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure no one is going to believe anything else put on here about anyone else. There have been so much lies and hates. I know of a case where a poster with a Dexter ISP got on TOPIX and told a big lie about someone, and when you figured out who that liar poster mess starter was and looked them up, you found out they were on case.net several times over. They were such losers, in relationships and everything, all that could do was tell a lie on somebody else, and sit back and laugh because that was the only way they could stroke their ego. Get the message?
get a life
you know

Edenton, NC

#12 Dec 13, 2009
Its time wrote:
Enough of this stupid ass BS already, good grief. I know Ryan Cray, and no I dont like him...but I am sick and tired of seeing this stupid shit on here. MOVE ON already! You talk like you cant stand him, but you sure are making him a priority. Whatever happens to him, happens. Ryan Cray, and what he does or doesnt do is OLD news! Find something better and more productive to do with your time, instead of bein obsessed with him. If you cant do that, then you have issues...and quite possibly you need to be doing something about your own shit instead of worrying about him and his.
you know you are exactly right
your trippin

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2009
Well I started this tread and I do plan to keep the little punk on here. If you dont like it then stay off this tread.
Seriously

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2009
Ryan Hater wrote:
<quoted text>get a life
You're actually going to tell THEM to get a life? It seems that YOU are the one who needs to get a life and MOVE THE FUCK ON. You do nothing but start shit all over this forum. We know you hate Ryan Cray, we know you love running your mouth, but surely you have something better to do than to get on here and make yourself look this pathetic.

If the tables were turned, and it was you being talked about on here...you'd be telling people to STFU and to mind their business....Or something along those lines probably, right?! So, think before you act.
Ryan Hater

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2009
Its time wrote:
You're actually on here calling ME a retard? Its SIMPLE, not SIMPLY. Retard.
People like you need to seriously grow up and live your own damn life. Are you that pathetic and unhappy that you have to get on here and constantly start shit? From the comments, it would seem that way. Get out and do something productive instead of getting on here making yourself look like a fool.
This is as productive as I plan to get ;this week anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 4 min Vector aka Victor... 492
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 57 min Princess Hey 15,206
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,585
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 1 hr guest 357
sheriffs race Scott County 1 hr Conway 12
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Fairydust 8,422
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,261

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages