First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
To whatever idiot that keeps getting on everyone's posts and calling them a troll and saying that everyone is fat and on welfare!!!!! Well to you....seriously get yourself a job!!!! Who in the world has the time to go post after post calling people names?? Hmmm that would be u....i guess u are calling yourself out. fat ignorant troll that is on welfare. get iff of topix and get a job
thank you

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Ciuld not have said that better myself
Derp

Ocala, FL

#3 Mar 12, 2013
They post all day long, and then have the nerve to call other people out????
They're posting their BS right now on a couple of threads, one of them is ammo, the other one is tax man, I am wondering if they are the same person.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 12, 2013
And you also go by PB4me. So STFU TROLL
Derp

Ocala, FL

#5 Mar 12, 2013
ammo troop wrote:
Sorry, you're wrong, I dont live in Poplar Bluff.
Ya might wanna lay off that meth, its making you paranoid.
Are ya hearing voices too?
You dont need to be so hateful.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2013
No. It you. How's rehab??
another guest

Dexter, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2013
ammo troop wrote:
You are correct. She came right out & said it on another thread, boasting that she "was in Florida right now"! I suppose since she argues with many people, in various towns, on so many different threads, she forgets what she's said to who! The epitome of a troll!
Derp

Ocala, FL

#8 Mar 12, 2013
ammo troop wrote:
No. It you. How's rehab??
Why do you think anyone that calls you out is the chick from the Bluff?
Is she under your bed and in your closet?
Derp

Ocala, FL

#9 Mar 12, 2013
another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. She came right out & said it on another thread, boasting that she "was in Florida right now"! I suppose since she argues with many people, in various towns, on so many different threads, she forgets what she's said to who! The epitome of a troll!
So, anyone that is in Florida is the same person?
Florida is the 4th most populated state, do you realize how, well, dumb this sounds?
I dont know where this chick is supposed to be, I'm south of Orlando right now.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
STFU troll. Your so full of shit your eyes are brown

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
another guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. She came right out & said it on another thread, boasting that she "was in Florida right now"! I suppose since she argues with many people, in various towns, on so many different threads, she forgets what she's said to who! The epitome of a troll!
She is physo. She really needs mental help
Derp

Ocala, FL

#12 Mar 12, 2013
ammo troop wrote:
STFU troll. Your so full of shit your eyes are brown
You're just rude.
No wonder everyone gives you a hard time.
Get a job.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 12, 2013
I have a great job. Maybe you need to get off your fat ass and get one. Quit sucking on the government tit troll.
why

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2013
another guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They both claim to be from Poplar Bluff. Why fight on Sikeston? Sikeston has enough crap posted on it. PB4me or whatever the name goes after several posters. Your right, he/she did say they were in Fla.
Derp

Ocala, FL

#15 Mar 12, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
They both claim to be from Poplar Bluff. Why fight on Sikeston? Sikeston has enough crap posted on it. PB4me or whatever the name goes after several posters. Your right, he/she did say they were in Fla.
I'm not from Poplar Bluff.

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 12, 2013
ammo troop was right they are one amd the same person......she/he is a troll....LOL
why

United States

#17 Mar 12, 2013
You post there.

I just went on P.B. topix and read Old people scammed.

You are not only derp, you are PB4me, and JetaimeSteGen. 2 registered names. Anyone can read it, you screwed up and answered with the wrong registered name. Wonder how many other registered and not registered names you have?

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Look on poplar bluff post. Old people scammed. You will have your proof that PB&J 4 me is nothing but a troll. She forgot to change her- its name when replying to a post. Lol. Nothing but a frigging troll. And a stalker. Lol. Get a life

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 12, 2013
why wrote:
You post there.

You are not only derp, you are PB4me, and JetaimeSteGen. 2 registered names. Anyone can read it, you screwed up and answered with the wrong registered name. Wonder how many other registered and not registered names you have?
I saw that too. Lol. Nothing but a troll. Lol. She / it screwed up lol.
Derp

Ocala, FL

#20 Mar 12, 2013
why wrote:
You post there.
Let me see, do I have this right?
Because I post in the PB forum, that makes me the same poster as the other 2 people listed in your post?
Alrightey then.
I guess, by that logic, because I post in the same threads as ammo and you, I am also ammo and you?
See how dumb that sounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 11 min Vector aka Victor... 482
Lets Play A Game (Oct '09) 12 min night machine 94
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 17 min night machine 3,849
The word game (Jun '09) 25 min night machine 5,879
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 1,684
music game (Sep '09) 39 min Vector aka Victor... 8,413
True or False Game (Apr '14) 50 min Niner 2,549

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages