Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2008
What happened to the swingers thread? Interested and have been following.
interested

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Dec 6, 2012
27/w/m and 22/w/f looking for swingers for nsa fun and maybe on going thing if it works..u can email us at [email protected].....a nd to everybody who's hat-tin,,to each there own most of u r just jealous cause ur not secure with each other,and we don't come to ur door knocking trying to fuck everybody,so go ahead and bash us,, karma is hell though we might have ur spouse next..lol.. sexual desire runs so deepen the human race.and now its not so taboo and frowned upon people exploring and having fun,,,so u sour puss'es just stay home and have ur vanilla sex,, which means plan..lol..
firecrotch

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Don't you worry about diseases? As far as vanilla sex,I think u are misled ,the best sex cones from someone knowing your body so well and what you like.While u are out having random sex with strangers ..ugh..I am making love to my soulmate .Anyone can have random sex ,but finding the deeper connection is the best sex u could ever have.You are the ones missing out or you wouldn't have to seek sex from others ,and u will never have a strong lasting bond like marriage or family.
Snapdragon

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
firecrotch wrote:
Don't you worry about diseases? As far as vanilla sex,I think u are misled ,the best sex cones from someone knowing your body so well and what you like.While u are out having random sex with strangers ..ugh..I am making love to my soulmate .Anyone can have random sex ,but finding the deeper connection is the best sex u could ever have.You are the ones missing out or you wouldn't have to seek sex from others ,and u will never have a strong lasting bond like marriage or family.
You are so right!
lmao

Jackson, MO

#5 Dec 8, 2012
the thread was removed due to using names that should not have been exposed or not into this type of social interaction.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Jayna Jackson swings

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Not a bad thing just saying
hittenit

Adrian, MI

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Pam Lindsey,who works in deli at foodgiant is a freak.
Her husband likes watching her get it from other dudes and she likes the black snake
Mike

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#9 Jan 7, 2013
hittenit wrote:
Pam Lindsey,who works in deli at foodgiant is a freak.
Her husband likes watching her get it from other dudes and she likes the black snake
Dude, that's totally hotttttttt
NewY

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Jayna Jackson swings
Jayna, Jayna, Jayna WHO??

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
The food giant lady is fo real!!
Cuckyold Kurt

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I would love to clean me up some creampie!

Charleston, MO

#15 Apr 25, 2014
I lived in Dexter few years ago. There were more than a few upstanding citizens [ church elders, business men & women, school teachers ] that would get together for group sex. Not running them down we had wonderful time

Dexter, MO

#16 Apr 25, 2014
NewY wrote:
<quoted text>Jayna, Jayna, Jayna WHO??
Oh really?

Dexter, MO

#17 Apr 25, 2014
I knew some swingers when I lived in another state. I was invited but never went. The stories were crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True or False Game (Apr '14) 8 min Fairydust 2,167
Vote Trump 42 min Guest X 3
Vote Trump 44 min Guest X 3
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Fairydust 8,270
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Fairydust 1,543
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Fairydust 15,023
willi barow 2 hr secret 1

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance