First Prev
of 2
Next Last
still laughing at you

Haltom City, TX

#1 May 4, 2012
yo sweet mel said you can't take a hint. didn't you do enuf by screwing her & her girl(coysin) Brittani Robinson? Yes you did that! We gonna see how you deal with tonio when he get home ant that rite mel? you better close up your ocean miss break out & let the lil ocean drain some of these dudes semen out you! its about 2 go down, stay tuned
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 5, 2012
That nasty bitch was just tryna argue with Saglendy at Break Time. Mad at that girl cuz she was getting Tonio money lhh at Mel nasty infected ass. Saglendy done left this dump and hoes still jealous
eyez on da scene

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 5, 2012
stfu ho3az, seen da shyt & loqks lyke Seglendy wanted 2 jes start her shyt. talkn bout kidz, yea she didn't jes leave this dump but she dumped off her kidz. 5more years that ugliness will show up on her, all dem dimples jes lettn ya know.
Ben

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 5, 2012
truth wrote:
That nasty bitch was just tryna argue with Saglendy at Break Time. Mad at that girl cuz she was getting Tonio money lhh at Mel nasty infected ass. Saglendy done left this dump and hoes still jealous
What infected azz, what does she have? Tell me, I been slamming that for years now.
teri

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 5, 2012
eyez on da scene wrote:
stfu ho3az, seen da shyt & loqks lyke Seglendy wanted 2 jes start her shyt. talkn bout kidz, yea she didn't jes leave this dump but she dumped off her kidz. 5more years that ugliness will show up on her, all dem dimples jes lettn ya know.
???
eyez on da scene

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 6, 2012
dunt worry bout it 'teri'
Stank

Castle Rock, CO

#7 May 6, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>What infected azz, what does she have? Tell me, I been slamming that for years now.
Ben you know what she got, if not ask darius or sqeek emthe bump bump club aka miss breakout.
health department

United States

#8 May 6, 2012
All yall nasty Mel, Tonio, Siglindy, Sweet! Tricks and HoŁs call the health department they got yall positive results! tonio and sweet done had mel and siglindy both so are you sure they wasn't fighting over sweet????
Brittani Robinson

United States

#9 May 6, 2012
Yes I was kicking with Sweet then Mel doggish tale thought she was gonna cut in on my money, but he screwed her, so who hasn't she a cheap HoŁ I mean really! So keep my name out your mouth!
what it do Mel

United States

#11 May 7, 2012
Y anyone worried bout these nothing having good 4 laying on they back coin slots, I've neva seen that man with any of them! So what if he sliding his penny In the coin slot they the dumb 1 need 2 have some respect 4 themselves. Mel shouldn't you be holding it down 4 Tonio not out her screwing cos sweet ant the only 1 hitting that my cuzin screwing her 2
yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 8, 2012
truth wrote:
They both some slut buckets and always trying to talk 2 about the next person they done screwed the whole town so please slut buckets sit down and stop stuntin on facebook 2 u hoes an an't shit!! Hell both of you triflin bitches got kids by how many men?
what it do Mel

United States

#13 May 9, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
They both some slut buckets and always trying to talk 2 about the next person they done screwed the whole town so please slut buckets sit down and stop stuntin on facebook 2 u hoes an an't shit!! Hell both of you triflin bitches got kids by how many men?
Slut buckets is right, hey Mel who yur baby daddy? Half of sikeston?? Hey sweet whete roxane turner at since yu like sleeping with her inlaws! Yu Nasty
YOU SERIOUS

Kansas City, KS

#14 May 11, 2012
MEL WHTS YOUR TITLE?? CLEAN UP WOMAN JUMPOFF SIDELINE HOE SPERM TOILET DUMPING GROUND OR SPERM RECEPTADE! LMMAO, WHAT SWEET GETTING YOU FOR MOTHERS DAY? A VAGINA CLEAR HISTORY BUTTON, SORRY, UR MILEAGE IS OVER THE LIMIT.
you can get it

Fayetteville, GA

#16 May 12, 2012
Brittani Robinson wrote:
Yes I was kicking with Sweet then Mel doggish tale thought she was gonna cut in on my money, but he screwed her, so who hasn't she a cheap HoŁ I mean really! So keep my name out your mouth!
goofy ass hoes. Smfh an lhh like I must of nestled on your brain bitch to go all out an put my whole government an comment like you me. Too goofy to play the part bitch.
you can get it

Fayetteville, GA

#17 May 12, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
this lil tiered ass hoe need to be slapped. You a true fan bitch all in mf fb pages and shit now here commenting on shit. Bitch where your bd? Shit he probably out doing for the next bitch while you stuck in the house on topix worried bout US. Bitch I have one uno single child an ik who my mf babydaddy is. Hell you talkin bout bitch come with some facts hoe. An come to the public bitch in ny face an say the shit. Lame ass hoes. You probably older than me but so concerned. Bitch woo
how high

Jackson, MO

#18 May 20, 2012
yall need to leave mel alone!!!!
f mel

United States

#19 May 20, 2012
Mel aient nothing but dirty trash, door knob is her name men turn her frequently as folk turn their door!! Nasy Hor with that life package of bumps miss breakout
deed

Manchester, MI

#20 May 22, 2012
I don't see what any man see in her. She look and walk nasty. And her teeth look like they haven't been brushed in years. And she's a blowhead with herpes who has tested 10 guys and still can't find her last daughter Daddy. Damn shame trash hoe
oh mel oh my

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#21 May 23, 2012
a blowhead yes she is, she done had that habit just as long as herpes. sweet yhur taste buds need tooo bhe checked. yhuu have noo taste at all! have yhuu been checked foor herpes or taken mel tooo bhe tested so yhall can squish the rumors?
mel got a small gig

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jun 1, 2012
went two sonic saw mel got her a job gots keep $$$$ so she can buy her blow. hope she get out projects now, forgot she don't like paying rent-evicted out of couple places. mel and siglindy are just alike. name me a dude they done had that was top notch? none-the dudes are old pervert tricks looking for easy infected lay. trashie not classie they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop renting and buy your new home 3br/1ba 29 min interested 2
Murder Suspects Captured 57 min guest 1
Sams fine Jewlery 58 min guest 7
Pastor Thomas White 3 hr it was me 3
Word Association (May '10) 3 hr Analog man 3,720
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 3 hr Analog man 4,622
music game (Sep '09) 3 hr Analog man 6,313
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?