K2 or Spice (JWH-018) Available in Si...

K2 or Spice (JWH-018) Available in Sikeston?

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

Waterson

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Has anyone seen Spice or K2 available in the Sikeston area? First hand info only please...

“I WAS DROPPED ON MY HEAD!”

Since: May 09

Sikeston Mo

#2 Mar 27, 2010
U can get it on ebay.
hello

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 27, 2010
u know, posting this on topix is just gonna make johnny law more aware and making it one step closer to being illegal..thanx
Waterson

Jackson, MO

#4 Mar 27, 2010
hello wrote:
u know, posting this on topix is just gonna make johnny law more aware and making it one step closer to being illegal..thanx
Blow me, Drama Queen. Fox News, St Louis Post Dispatch, CNN and other national news outlets have already ran specials on it. I doubt a cop trolling Topix will individually force legislation through the house and senate.
WTF

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2010
If you do some checking on this stuff you will realize it is different than pot and can cause some serious side effects.
The Dodger

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2010
K2 is a chemical based drug. It was never fully tested on how it will react on people and has sense been showing signs of negitive reactions on users (mostly young teens). IT IS NOT MARIJUANA. It has ZERO Cannabis traits and has not one drop of Cannabis oil in the substante. IT IS NOT LEGAL WEED!

The green herb used in K2 is nothing more than a harmless spice leaf that has been sprayed with a CHEMICAL compound. It's this chemical spray that gives the 'high' but is not FDA approved nor do we know the material make-up that is in the chemical. THIS IS WHY IT'S DANGERIOUS. The effect given doesn't last but a few minutes, and I'm pretty sure burning such a chemical causes problems similar to burning rat poison or inhailing Air Duster.

The only reason people have tried it is because it's legal and they don't want to risk getting caught with Marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 952
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr Alex Nicole 1,871
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,682
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,805
Crystal small 1 hr ISQRT 7
News Judgement House: Eye-opening experience (Sep '08) 1 hr binaries 156
Cat loss on Taylor Street 2 hr wet cats 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages