Next Last
bottleneck

Osage Beach, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Why did deputy Bledsoe almost quit?
you mama

Osage Beach, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Heard it had something to do with evidence taken from evidence room. Now being covered up. Doesn't want marijuana deputy took to come out before the election.
truth

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2012
There's a lot being covered up in that department!
truth

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2012
There are people that get off free because their family works there in drug cases. Jessica Senciboy case yo be exact! It's a shame! Because Walter is good cop and he's making a bad legacy!
Really

Jackson, MO

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Walter a good cop? Since when? He has let his insecurities run the department since he took over, fired or run off a lot of good people. I guess hes a good cop when he demanded speeding tickets from his officers that were spread thin. yea, thats it

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Since this is an election year, get ready for the "Lawless" homicide case updates in every news media outlet available.
working man

Euless, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2012
That, casw will never be solves. My geeat uncle wqs murdered in the sixties the case was never soivesd
wow

Wentzville, MO

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Really wrote:
Walter a good cop? Since when? He has let his insecurities run the department since he took over, fired or run off a lot of good people. I guess hes a good cop when he demanded speeding tickets from his officers that were spread thin. yea, thats it
i have tried to get him to return phone call after call and nothing the hole damn department is full of shit and should be ashamed to be police officer.rick walters said he was gonna clean it up he has not done any thing but cover up thing and add to the already mess while there running for office there all gonna do some thing till they get there and there pockets start getting fat
robinson

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jul 24, 2012
well think Walters i s gud man hes fair n helpn innocence people free whom shud have never step foot in prison he has freed one one bout free another david robinson yes he coming home soon and very soon so thakns rick walter for a very fair job well done
sos

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 24, 2012
and the man that was wrongly accused of murder also so glad to no they have another chance of life
ying yang

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jul 25, 2012
He seems to be better at getting people out of jail than putting them in jail.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 26, 2012
ying yang wrote:
He seems to be better at getting people out of jail than putting them in jail.
So you support locking up innocent people?

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 26, 2012
A sheriff is elected to enforce the law and that includes seeing that innocent people aren't held for crimes they didn't commit. How could anyone fault him for seeing that Keezer was released?
just an old man

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2012
I don't fault him for Kezer's release but I do fault him for the real killer not being found. He said himself he was the first one on the scene, had he done a better job securing the crime scene and collecting evidence her killer could/would have been caught years ago.
Reality too

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 30, 2012
About the marijuana plant, it was to be destroyed after gotten in an arrest but was found on the sheriff office roof by a private contracter where water jugs were found as well. Taken into evidence again then ordered released to a dept to be taken who knows where. All with Walters knowledge. Theres been inmates taken out on rides at nite to get them out some by a deputy. Some taken to be baptised with no authorization or extra guards look it up on youtube under "river baptism". Then theres the one where a "girlfriend" is taken out of a house being watched for drugs by another agency by a county deputy. And thats just recent events.
wall flower

Sikeston, MO

#17 Jul 30, 2012
And the list grows. But none of matters if the (sheriff?) never has to answer for them.

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
So who is everyone voting for? I'm still debating on it.
just my opinion

Farmington, MO

#19 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
So who is everyone voting for? I'm still debating on it.
ANYONE IS BETTER THAN RICK WALTER.....
sand dune

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jul 31, 2012
Paul is better qualified, more intelligent, better spoken, far better trained, more supervisory experience, more truthful, loyal to his friends, had more cooperation with other law enforcement agencies which will continue when Sheriff, a nicer person in everyway, and the list goes on and and on. Sure there are other reasons that others can come up with if so please post.
nineteen83

Sikeston, MO

#21 Jul 31, 2012
Wish he had refused to accept Jobe as prisoner, so he would locked up in his own hoosegow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Animal Health Center 34 min Susan 4
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,553
word on the street 1 hr sikestonres 9
Welding Jobs (Jun '12) 1 hr willybill 12
sikeston fabricating 2 hr terri 4
Word Association (May '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,846
lauren C 3 hr Guest 2
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE