Real Talk

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

What happened to him,did he really rob somebody in C-town are is that a RUMOR?A gun is a serious charge for a convicted FELON.If he had real friends they should have got some money together to bond him out,because he dnt have a probation HOLD so whats the prob.
kim jones

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Real Talk wrote:
What happened to him,did he really rob somebody in C-town are is that a RUMOR?A gun is a serious charge for a convicted FELON.If he had real friends they should have got some money together to bond him out,because he dnt have a probation HOLD so whats the prob.
go ask ann dorsey,rumor is she said if he didn't be with her he was not going to be with no one.
please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

You people jus don't have a life at all. Get a job and stay off of topix's. Leave people alone worry about yourself

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

ann now why is you starting rumors and lies about YOUR USE TO BE MAN? Is it dat he dont want your ugly froged eyed, no booty a$$, or is it that he messing with cher browned teeth stained a$$. Yall worthless hos in this town are STUIPD when it cums down to a man, where the hell they do dat at, LMAO!!!
MzEXCULISIVE

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
ann now why is you starting rumors and lies about YOUR USE TO BE MAN? Is it dat he dont want your ugly froged eyed, no booty a$$, or is it that he messing with cher browned teeth stained a$$. Yall worthless hos in this town are STUIPD when it cums down to a man, where the hell they do dat at, LMAO!!!
OK people here we go again...For the RECORD me and NATAHAN never stop messing around of course yaw kno that..Im gonna give yaw da run dwn of da last wk he was out 03/22/11. he was at my house on da 23, he reappeared on da 24, i braided his hair( js check dat mug shot out !!!!!!). stopped fa da moment gave him a quick fuck . started braiding sum mo of his hair,den he sucked on dez BIG JUICY TITTIES.yep i finished his hair. ok on da 25 he came bk ova stayed da nite ALLLLLLLLLLL NITE I FUCKED EM alllllllllllllll nite , i took him home at his mother house on 606 dempster. So js 2let chu mothafuckas kno nathan aint goin no wer so yaw ol stankin azz hoez dat !!!! obviously who eva wrote dis he musta didnt give u nun of da dick .... LMFAO. 1-866-718-4777 SECURUS is da name. Oh Yea... As fa cher she cn have em as long as he locked dwn.... SPEND DAT MNY HOE!!!! But wen he touch dwn he WIll b my man again !!!! CHECKMATE !!!!!!!! ANN DORSEY
MzEXCULISIVE

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

kim jones wrote:
<quoted text>go ask ann dorsey,rumor is she said if he didn't be with her he was not going to be with no one.
LIKE I SAID BFA IF I WANTED TO SET HIM UP I CUD HAVE.... PLENTY OF NITES AT DA TELLI AND AT DA CRIB. FA DA RECORD ITZ PROB HIS LAME AZZ FRIEND WILLIE RUFFIN OR DAN. ALSO IF HE DIDNT TRUST ME SECURUS WUDNT B CALLN ME RECORED COVOS ! DUHHHHHHH SLOW AZZ! IF I WASNT OUT ON BOND I WUD B AT VISITATION KEEP THROWN ON WIGS N A POUND OF MAKE UP ... YAL HOEZ GET A LIFE AND STAY OUTTA MINEZ.
Snitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

He a snitch anyways
lol

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Snitch wrote:
He a snitch anyways
Half of SIKESTON is and they all are still friends ANTWUAN(dick)Applewhite got NAte and there it is.
liar liar

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Ann D u need to stop lieng sooo much! Nate was not messing with your sour tussy...stop it!! Why r u gone crazy over him...is it cuz he was the only one that had guts to be w/u n public? DAMN what is it? You are burning cars,houses and stalking people...what's next? U should be focusing on your next court date instead of worrying about a man that left u 4 your friend!!! Cut it out HOTT breath!! DAMN..

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

liar liar wrote:
Ann D u need to stop lieng sooo much! Nate was not messing with your sour tussy...stop it!! Why r u gone crazy over him...is it cuz he was the only one that had guts to be w/u n public? DAMN what is it? You are burning cars,houses and stalking people...what's next? U should be focusing on your next court date instead of worrying about a man that left u 4 your friend!!! Cut it out HOTT breath!! DAMN..
I like this and your rite ann dum azz needs to focus on herself and her court date.. Instead of cuttting mens up bcuz they dont want her UGLYYYYY AZZ, lol... dAM IS HIS D!CK GOLD for you to be slicing and cutting him up. Ann i bet if nathan caught you wit anotha man he wouldnt even cut yo azz up cuz your not shit to him so y did you stoop so low to cut him up cuz when it all boils down "YOUR SO CALLED MAN" is out here fuck!ng everybody.. YOU DAM DUMMY, HAHAHAHA. MZ EXCLUSIVE AS YOU CALL YO SELF YOU SHOULD BE MZ DUMMY
2damnsadd

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Whats really going on? Back in the day Nathan wouldnt take a second look at either one of those nasties.Wow he must be cracked out or something.Too damn sad
cairo chic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I like this and your rite ann dum azz needs to focus on herself and her court date.. Instead of cuttting mens up bcuz they dont want her UGLYYYYY AZZ, lol... dAM IS HIS D!CK GOLD for you to be slicing and cutting him up. Ann i bet if nathan caught you wit anotha man he wouldnt even cut yo azz up cuz your not shit to him so y did you stoop so low to cut him up cuz when it all boils down "YOUR SO CALLED MAN" is out here fuck!ng everybody.. YOU DAM DUMMY, HAHAHAHA. MZ EXCLUSIVE AS YOU CALL YO SELF YOU SHOULD BE MZ DUMMY
Yeah Ann!!! So yeah the cat iz out the bag. You and Kweneshia gotta be Sikeston biggest HOES. Ann went behind her sister back and Now screwing GULLY from Cairo. And her little bad body azz sidekick Kwenisha fucking his friend. Well Kwenshia the next time i see you in Cairo, Imma get your azz. Ann please go to speech therapy and Kwenisha please go and take a class on how to be a mother to your boys instead of a damn freak in the streets!!!
Do it then

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Look don't post what u gonna do if u gonna do something then do it and the for the record an't nobody hitting Kweneshia but Jethro so please get yo facts right okay! Look and by the way she is a dam nurse making big money so u go to class okay.
Please

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Do it then wrote:
Look don't post what u gonna do if u gonna do something then do it and the for the record an't nobody hitting Kweneshia but Jethro so please get yo facts right okay! Look and by the way she is a dam nurse making big money so u go to class okay.
Seems like somebody got a problem all i got to say stop hidden behind the screen...TAZEKA...Lynette...Ki m...Syglindy...keisha draper..Willie...Ect...
keeping it real

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Do it then wrote:
Lynette(Centraila)Little-Winfi eld grow up dont get mad because u took your RN_LPN test 10 times, cant pass it..Stay out your brother business in attend to your own,have family time with those ugly funny looking azz kids,run the track with the little girl she's really over weight.Did you forget your friend and the half the church sleep with your husband are did you forget.Yes,i heard Demtrice gave you a try....say no more..Watch what you say if you dont want your info in the streets.
foreclosure homes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Ann stankn azz, funky azz, do do smelln azz, no booty azz, funny made azz, need to shut the fuck n get the hell out dat house dats been foreclosed for about 2-3 years. N ur lil flunkies like Ba, Tawanna, Shonda, Andrea, n whoever else need to step forward or keep ur mouth shut n ur legs closed cuz u can smell yall pussies a mile down the road. Wow I know ba aint talkn cuz Mae n Bobby been takn care of her 4 kids every since they been born n she still havn them jus so she can get the income taxes on them. U need to tell dat married man that u got ur last kid by to get u a new car n stop havn ur cuzzn to send u a car 4m ATL n this is the longest I've ever seen u have the same vehicle.
client2

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

foreclosure homes wrote:
Ann stankn azz, funky azz, do do smelln azz, no booty azz, funny made azz, need to shut the fuck n get the hell out dat house dats been foreclosed for about 2-3 years. N ur lil flunkies like Ba, Tawanna, Shonda, Andrea, n whoever else need to step forward or keep ur mouth shut n ur legs closed cuz u can smell yall pussies a mile down the road. Wow I know ba aint talkn cuz Mae n Bobby been takn care of her 4 kids every since they been born n she still havn them jus so she can get the income taxes on them. U need to tell dat married man that u got ur last kid by to get u a new car n stop havn ur cuzzn to send u a car 4m ATL n this is the longest I've ever seen u have the same vehicle.
Im gonna say you are Jealous of this people,because i see you talking crap about Val to,LOOOOOLLLL...OUT LOUD???HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF HER....YOU MUST BE THAT BITCH THAT HAD YOUR FACE IN HER SHII IT WASNT STANKING THEN..

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

exactly kwneshia doresey {BA} IS A ho. she messing wit jethro and he is a MARRIED MAN . dat b!tch gonna have badd luck for that and if i was his wife i will stomp the brains out of BA funny built body az. BUT HEY HAVE YALL NOTICE THAT HER AND HER FREINDS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON? and thats is they mess wit other peoples mens cuz that sum low life cant get they own man hooooosssss, haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

omg what talk
2damnsadd

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Well if this is how u feel why not go tell them in their face? no matter what they r doing u are worst than them because in my book there is nothing worst than a coward and that is what your punk azz is a damn coward. I bet u see these females on a regular and either speak to them or walk right pass them and dont say a damn thing to them and then take your scary ass home and get on the computer and talk shit about them.I dont give a fuck what they are doing as long as they are not doing it to me. Either u dont have a life or you want something they have. So either go to them or shut the fuck up you damn trouble maker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Sikeston Forum right now

Search the Sikeston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Miner baptist 5 min Wondering 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min The Anti Liberal 95,762
Facebook 13 min grapevine 10
Bizzare Dr. In sikeston (Jun '12) 40 min Jake 10
dead beat parents 58 min Southernmom89 63
Christina Lee Land aka Christine Davis (Nov '13) 6 hr A friend 7
William D. - They let him out? (Dec '13) 6 hr A friend 2
Merick's Sandwich Shop 14 hr no name 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••