Puppies

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2012
I have 2 free puppies. One male one female, they were born May 5th. I would prefer them to go together, but they don't have too. I think they may be Black Lab/Boxer mix. More Lab than Boxer. For anymore info or pictures email me at [email protected] Thank You
Puppies

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Just bumping it back to the top!:)
puppy

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 27, 2012
I would like to see the pups. Where are you located?
Guest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 27, 2012
puppy wrote:
I would like to see the pups. Where are you located?
Free baby dogs. Great, just what the pit bull owners like to get to train their fighting dogs with. If you would just charge ten dollars it would weed them out.
Puppies

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Aug 28, 2012
For one, "Guest" they are not pit bulls. And even if they were so what? To "Puppy" I am located outside of Matthews. But if you have a email, you can email me at [email protected] And I can email you a picture.
hey now

Farmington, MO

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Hopefully the dogs find a good home.I think it's good that you put forth the effort to try to find them a good home.Don't down these people for trying to give these dogs away.
Puppies

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Thank you "Hey now" At least I don't drop them off at the over crowded Sikeston Humane Society or worse yet. Out in the country to try and fend for themselves! And to the other "Puppy" are you still wanting to look at them?
Guest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Puppies wrote:
Thank you "Hey now" At least I don't drop them off at the over crowded Sikeston Humane Society or worse yet. Out in the country to try and fend for themselves! And to the other "Puppy" are you still wanting to look at them?
HAVE YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT OF HAVING THE FEMALE DOG FIXED SO SHE CAN'T HAVE PUPS FOR YOU TO HAVE TO GET RID OF.
I KNOW THE PUPS YOU ARE GIVING AWAY AREN'T PIT BULLS. WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT PIT BULLDOG OWNERS THAT FIGHT THEM GET PUPPIES TO TRAIN THE FIGHTING DOG WITH WHEN THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH. IN THE CITY WHERE MY SISTER LIVES SHE SAYS THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN FOREIGN PEOPLE THAT EAT THEM. ESPECIALLY PUPPIES. SHE SAY THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD CHARGE JUST A LITTLE. IT MAY DISCOURAGE THE BAD ONES. SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTING A DOG TO OWN AND LOVE AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY WON'T MIND TEN OR FIFTEEN BUCKS.IF THEY DON'T HAVE IT-THEN THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED A DOG AND SHOULDN'T GET ONE TO START WITH.
OHHELLNO

High Ridge, MO

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
HAVE YOU IDIOTS THOUGHT OF HAVING THE FEMALE DOG FIXED SO SHE CAN'T HAVE PUPS FOR YOU TO HAVE TO GET RID OF.
I KNOW THE PUPS YOU ARE GIVING AWAY AREN'T PIT BULLS. WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT PIT BULLDOG OWNERS THAT FIGHT THEM GET PUPPIES TO TRAIN THE FIGHTING DOG WITH WHEN THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH. IN THE CITY WHERE MY SISTER LIVES SHE SAYS THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN FOREIGN PEOPLE THAT EAT THEM. ESPECIALLY PUPPIES. SHE SAY THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD CHARGE JUST A LITTLE. IT MAY DISCOURAGE THE BAD ONES. SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTING A DOG TO OWN AND LOVE AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY WON'T MIND TEN OR FIFTEEN BUCKS.IF THEY DON'T HAVE IT-THEN THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED A DOG AND SHOULDN'T GET ONE TO START WITH.
There's one in every crowd, congratulations, you are the one! First of all, who said that it was HER dog that had the puppies....next, she is asking people to contact her, do you really think if she wants them to go to a good home together, that she is that big of an idiot to not be able to tell if the people are sincere, and lastly, who the hell are you to judge if someone can afford to feed a dog.(I notice you didn't bother to mention vet bills and other expenses which should also be considered for a loving family to adpot). Oh and one more thing, TURN THE FRIGGIN' CAPS LOCK OFF!
Guest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 29, 2012
OHHELLNO wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one in every crowd, congratulations, you are the one! First of all, who said that it was HER dog that had the puppies....next, she is asking people to contact her, do you really think if she wants them to go to a good home together, that she is that big of an idiot to not be able to tell if the people are sincere, and lastly, who the hell are you to judge if someone can afford to feed a dog.(I notice you didn't bother to mention vet bills and other expenses which should also be considered for a loving family to adpot). Oh and one more thing, TURN THE FRIGGIN' CAPS LOCK OFF!
Now you just take a deep breath--hold it to the count of ten--slowley exhale. I turned the FRIGGIN'caps lock off.Feel better?
OHHELLNO

High Ridge, MO

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Apparently it didn't help, you are still an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse mothers around Sikeston 21 min Lindsay 46
Vote Trump 56 min Trump 2016 1
Vote Trump 57 min Trump 2016 1
Vote Trump 59 min Trump 2016 2
Vote Trump 1 hr Trump 2016 1
Kathi Cline 1 hr fact 5
Vote Trump 1 hr Trump 2016 1

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages