of 2
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2012
What do u think of the place?
well

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Pizza Inn has been in business for over 45 years and the parking lot is always full so I think they are doing something right. The pizzas are really good.They help a lot of organizations with fundraisers.Asset to the community.
yep

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Yes they are good with fundraisers, but they need to improve their service (ie,stay on top of keeping their buffet replenished with pizza and salad). My family had to sit and wait on pizza to be brought out. When we wanted to go back to buffet for more, same thing. We also had to ask waitress for refill on drinks after waiting for awhile before we waived her down. She was busy because place was filled. I just thought there were too many employees behind counter doing nothing could have helped. couldn't keep up with drink either ple are s doing nothing except waiting on pizzas to come out of oven. Maybe they could utilize their staff better? They need to pick up their pace. Good pizza though.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 11, 2012
yep wrote:
Yes they are good with fundraisers, but they need to improve their service (ie,stay on top of keeping their buffet replenished with pizza and salad). My family had to sit and wait on pizza to be brought out. When we wanted to go back to buffet for more, same thing. We also had to ask waitress for refill on drinks after waiting for awhile before we waived her down. She was busy because place was filled. I just thought there were too many employees behind counter doing nothing could have helped. couldn't keep up with drink either ple are s doing nothing except waiting on pizzas to come out of oven. Maybe they could utilize their staff better? They need to pick up their pace. Good pizza though.
wow, what a pompous *ss. didn't get your *ss kissed fast enough? geez!

Sikeston, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>wow, what a pompous *ss. didn't get your *ss kissed fast enough? geez!
No. The poster has a point. If they're that busy, it wouldn't hurt some of the people standing around to refill drinks or whatever.

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The poster has a point. If they're that busy, it wouldn't hurt some of the people standing around to refill drinks or whatever.
if you think you can be a better manager then apply for the job
pizza lover

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
There pizza crust taste like tuna it used to be a lot better but the people working are friendly
easynow

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Pizza Inn is good pizza, Im just a customer saying what I experienced several times. Sitting and waiting on more pizza to be brought out and the empty salad bowl to be refilled. One girl trying to do it all.
dontask

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>if you think you can be a better manager then apply for the job
You started this post so take the customer evaluations a little more gracefully. I think we are seeing who the pompous a$$ is. Lol!

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 11, 2012
again, apply for a job there and fix the problem instead of sitting back judging
Owner-Pizza Inn

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Yep-This is Danny-Owner of Pizza Inn in Sikeston. I am truly sorry that your experience was less than perfect. We value each and everyone of our customers and want your visit to be 100% satisfactory. You are right-if there were employees standing around while the waitress was behind-they should have helped out. If you could please contact me next week (I am out of town all this week) I would like to know when you were there so I can talk to my staff from that nite and let them know about your experience. Thanks for your time and THANK YOU for your business. Danny T.-Owner-Pizza Inn-Sikeston, MO
yep wrote:
Owner-Pizza Inn

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Hey-Easy Now--Please contact me next week and let me know when you were there. I need to know these things so I can fix the problem. Thank you for your business-Hope to see you again soon--Danny T.-pizza Inn-Sikeston, MO
easynow wrote:
Pizza Inn is good pizza, Im just a customer saying what I experienced several times. Sitting and waiting on more pizza to be brought out and the empty salad bowl to be refilled. One girl trying to do it all.
Owner-Pizza Inn

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Pizza Lover-We hae the same crust we have been using for several years. I dont know what you ate that taste like tuna-but Im sure it wasnt our crust. Let me know everything you ordered the last time you were in my store in Sikeston, MO so I can figure out exactly what the problem was. Thank You--Danny T.-Owner-Pizza Inn-Sikeston, MO
pizza lover wrote:
There pizza crust taste like tuna it used to be a lot better but the people working are friendly
Smile

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Danny you are a very good manager,but when your not there at night,oh my goodness,we were there last night,and my mom said last time going there for her,we got there about 6 45 pm the bar was over half empty,we had to ask for cheese bread,was told they were totally out,couldnt make any,ask for stromboli,told the same thing,i finally asked if they had anything available to eat,and ask if you would be there today,first I got yes you would be with a rolling of eyes,then it was no you wouldnt be,and nobody acted like they cared that customers were upset,there was a girl with shoulder length dark brown hair,and girl with light kinda auburn colored hair in pony tail,and cook with short dark hair,just to let u know,but anyway as I said its really kinda pathetic when your not there.
Customer

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2012
The only problem I have with the Pizza Inn buffet is with some of the customers. Some people are very inconsiderate and pile their plate sky high with food sometimes taking a whole pizza at a time.I was waiting to get a piece of cinnamon strombole which was just set out on the buffet and the lady before me took every piece on the platter.The employees try their best to keep up with stocking the buffet. The buffet is very reasonable and I have always had great service. I have eaten there for years and the pizza has already been the best in town.
Bri

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Yea Danny is a nice guy! Great manager!! He really cares about the customers. It's a rare thing. Appreciate it, sir!
redneckshavenosh ame

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Customer wrote:
The only problem I have with the Pizza Inn buffet is with some of the customers. Some people are very inconsiderate and pile their plate sky high with food sometimes taking a whole pizza at a time.I was waiting to get a piece of cinnamon strombole which was just set out on the buffet and the lady before me took every piece on the platter.The employees try their best to keep up with stocking the buffet. The buffet is very reasonable and I have always had great service. I have eaten there for years and the pizza has already been the best in town.
There are just going to be those "buffet busters" that have no shame nor class. If I see a fat-azzed crowd of people when I walk in, I turn around and walk out. Not going to race them to the buffet when the buffet gets replenished.

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 13, 2012
i hate the food hoarders too but if the buffet was well stocked there would be less hoarding
far from sikeston

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 13, 2012
If you don't like the place stay away.

Jackson, MO

#20 Oct 13, 2012
Me and my kids are regulars. We love the place and service is friendly. I'll take that anyday even if I have to wait a few minutes. Ppl if you don't like it make your own damn pizza at home then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 13 min Princess Hey 17,991
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 15 min Princess Hey 3,422
Compassion Church 2 hr Curious 7
shs wtf!!!! 8 hr Some dude 28
music game (Sep '09) 8 hr Fairydust 10,540
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 8 hr Fairydust 3,765
bww 10 hr Nosey203 1

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance