Winder

Jackson, MO

#63 May 27, 2011
Geez, another thread posted about Rachel Warf. Whoever keeps making these threads and keeps theses topics about her going has so lost the war against her. How manipulated you must feel. Obviously you have a beef with Rachel and this is the best avenue you can find to make yourself feel better. But judging by the number of posts that have been generated about her over the past few years, you still haven't let it go. It's pathetic.

She's in jail. You've voiced all the trash you can about her. Enough. Declare victory and, for your own sake, let it go.
Nope

Jackson, MO

#64 May 27, 2011
Winder wrote:
Geez, another thread posted about Rachel Warf. Whoever keeps making these threads and keeps theses topics about her going has so lost the war against her. How manipulated you must feel. Obviously you have a beef with Rachel and this is the best avenue you can find to make yourself feel better. But judging by the number of posts that have been generated about her over the past few years, you still haven't let it go. It's pathetic.

She's in jail. You've voiced all the trash you can about her. Enough. Declare victory and, for your own sake, let it go.
Nope. Ha ha ha ha ha
Winder

Jackson, MO

#65 May 27, 2011
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Ha ha ha ha ha
Then, from a jail cell w/ felony charges, in the battle against you........she wins.
curious

Jackson, MO

#67 May 27, 2011
is winder another word for cranked? whats pathetic is being the person in the less than 1% that know rachel and like her. the best way to lead is by example, so quit posting yourself. in this case if thats what you call "wins" i would much rather be the loser.
Winder

Jackson, MO

#68 May 28, 2011
curious wrote:
is winder another word for cranked? whats pathetic is being the person in the less than 1% that know rachel and like her. the best way to lead is by example, so quit posting yourself. in this case if thats what you call "wins" i would much rather be the loser.
First of all, it's my last name. Very simple.

Not surprising you are missing the point. The same person, of the past two years, has always created topics about this Rachel girl. And no matter what downfall in life Rachel is experiencing, it is never enough to satisfy the scorn, insecurity or whatever this person still feels toward her. It's humorously pathetic that some meth head failing at living her life can prompt this person over and over to post, rant, rave and further attempt to belittle her. When is it enough? And if the answer is never, then refer back to what I said. She wins by default. But I concede, you are likely too dimwitted to understand that simple fact. She falls down, yanks your leash and you bark on Topix. I get it.
wow

Mexico, MO

#70 May 30, 2011
oh my ---- wrote:
Well, those reports only stay on that site for 5 days .. she got busted on the 16th of May.
Go to www.courts.mo.gov click on case.net on the right, name search "Rachel Warf"....TADA you have proof ...LMAO!!
I think you all should leave her kids out of it! I mean I'm not taking her side, I too think that Karma has finally paid off, but her kids have already been hurt enough and so has JP's.
wow it is on case net...horrible!

United States

#72 Jun 7, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
wow it is on case net...horrible!
Looks like she had a court date on that link. Did she get out of jail?
aoweifhaovnlkadn

O Fallon, MO

#73 Jun 7, 2011
does david rettiq (however you spell his crazy last name) have their kid now? or is he letting someone else take on the responsibility for her? it would cut into his booze and women for sure!
concerned

Chicago, IL

#74 Jun 7, 2011
aoweifhaovnlkadn wrote:
does david rettiq (however you spell his crazy last name) have their kid now? or is he letting someone else take on the responsibility for her? it would cut into his booze and women for sure!
He is a good dad!!

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Jun 7, 2011
she is out.

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Jun 7, 2011
I guess she's gonna testify against a buncha cops from right here in southeast missouri , thats freaking great , hope she takes all these dirty cops out!!!
Misinformed

United States

#77 Jun 7, 2011
She did not get out and she is not going to get out! She is in deep shit! Re-read the casenet file, bond was reduced to 10% then reinstated at $100k cash only. As for David, he's a good dad and only one of Rachel's flunkie junkie friends would say otherwise!

United States

#78 Jun 10, 2011
Misinformed wrote:
She did not get out and she is not going to get out! She is in deep shit! Re-read the casenet file, bond was reduced to 10% then reinstated at $100k cash only. As for David, he's a good dad and only one of Rachel's flunkie junkie friends would say otherwise!
Had another hearing yesterday and bond reduction was denied. Considered a flight risk. Wow this does not good look for Rachel! Looks like she should be looking for a very very good criminal lawyer.

United States

#79 Jun 10, 2011
Misinformed wrote:
Oops..."look good"

Chicago, IL

#80 Jun 10, 2011
So the bottom line is, it doesn't look like she will get out. Where is her daughter?

Chicago, IL

#81 Jun 10, 2011
If she turns narc she will be in trouble too. I feel sorry for her kids and her family. So lies so much.
concerned

Dallas, TX

#82 Jun 10, 2011
Guest wrote:
So the bottom line is, it doesn't look like she will get out. Where is her daughter?
With her father where she belongs!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#83 Jun 10, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
With her father where she belongs!
Thank goodness!!!! A least she will be taken care of.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#84 Jun 11, 2011
I heard her family is living in a fantansy world thinking she is innocent and going to be out soon.

Alexander, AR

#85 Jun 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
I heard her family is living in a fantansy world thinking she is innocent and going to be out soon.
Strangers things have happened. If she gets a really great attorney it might happen. I personally hope for the sake of her kids and mom she does actually get out. Rachel is not a bad person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested 4 hr Massa 32
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,244
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,645
Sikeston Lost to Dexter 15 hr Dan 9
music game (Sep '09) 16 hr Fairydust 10,432
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 17 hr Fairydust 17,818
houchins 18 hr SEMO73 9

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance