First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 May 16, 2011
I heard the Highway Patrol busted her with alot of dope....

And, yup, its true:
http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/HP71/ArrestDetails...

It's about time. That she exposed her daughter to that lifestyle makes me sick.
old friend

Dexter, MO

#2 May 17, 2011
key word you HEARD.....dont mean it was dope where is it ok for you to be putting others info out like that???? just asking and befor i forget lets all bow down to you cus u have done nothing wrong in ur life right ur just so perfect!!!!u make me sick is this all you have to do with your free time your one of those ppl i call shit starters...thats ok cause i promise karma is a bitch and u will get your share of it....turn tables around would you want ppl posting about you when they wasnt there and dont know all facts let rachel tell who she wants im sure she dont need your help
2ND GUEST

United States

#3 May 17, 2011
Jamie or should I say Stripper/Ice Head/Rachels Lil Bitc_ you know its true the bitc_ finally got what was coming to her. Now, lets see if they can make the rest of you dopehead followers disapear!
Dumb

United States

#4 May 17, 2011
Are you that stupid old friend...this is a fact not slander of fiction. She is even on casenet class A felony 100,000 cash only bond for trafficking. Ya karma is a bitch and headed right toward Rachel like a freight train, BOUT MOTHERF***IN TIME. She has ruined her kids lives and countless others. She never had any problem airing out everyone elses laundry or slandering soemones name so I feel no need to keep this to myself. And I hope she rolls over on all you dopeheads on the way down. YES KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 May 17, 2011
Thank goodness!!! This has been a long time coming! That poor baby girl of her's has been through a lot!
not surprised

United States

#6 May 17, 2011
when i worked with her i thought she was a stuck - up B#%&& claimed she couldn't live without her 4 inch heels wonder how she likes wearing orange her poor children.....but then again she was to struck on herself to care about them
Wow

United States

#7 May 17, 2011
I don't know what made her think she was such hot sh!t but I always made fun of her hooker heels and the way she looked down on people when she knows she came straight out of the trailer park. Rachel is materialistic and JP left her with a nice setup so she was doing what she loved best... putting money in her pocket. She could really not care less about her children, to her they are possessions and a means to make her exes miserable. A real mother does not treat her kids the way Rachel has treated hers. A real mother does not use her babies as a weapon against their father, a real mom does not bully her kids nor try to have them committed for not agreeing with her stupidity and a real mom damn sure does not put men and drugs before the welfare of her children then try to throw her own kid under the bus to save her own butt!! Too bad turning on her kid didn't help keep her out of jail like she thought it would. I guess she better learn to like women pretty quick bc drug trafficking can earn you a sentence of up to 30 yrs. and we all know Rachel doesn't have what it takes to be a big baller in prison! She thought she was a b!tch before, hell she'll for sure be a b!tch now... someone else's b!tch!! LMMFAO... Looks like karma HAS finally come full circle... right back to Rachel and I hope she chokes on it!
Yeah

Saint Charles, MO

#8 May 18, 2011
Dumb wrote:
Are you that stupid old friend...this is a fact not slander of fiction. She is even on casenet class A felony 100,000 cash only bond for trafficking. Ya karma is a bitch and headed right toward Rachel like a freight train, BOUT MOTHERF***IN TIME. She has ruined her kids lives and countless others. She never had any problem airing out everyone elses laundry or slandering soemones name so I feel no need to keep this to myself. And I hope she rolls over on all you dopeheads on the way down. YES KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!
This has got to be the ex (who is on Casenet himself) or Lisa Coatney who moved in with him while she was representing him(ethical issue?) and who also is facing criminal charges.
Dumb

Cedar Hill, MO

#9 May 18, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
This has got to be the ex (who is on Casenet himself) or Lisa Coatney who moved in with him while she was representing him(ethical issue?) and who also is facing criminal charges.
You are totally clueless and definately wrong HA HA HA. Keep ramming that needle in your arm and defending each other it still dont change the fact that you will always be nothing more than a junkie. I will read about you in the obituaries it will read, junkie found dead in the gutter with anal tear and stretch marks around his lips. I bet I know who you are!!!
Hey

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 May 18, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
and you must be one of her drug buddies?
lol

United States

#11 May 18, 2011
bahahaha... she is such a hateful, arrogant person. its about time she got knocked off her pedestal.

Jackson, MO

#12 May 18, 2011
Seeing as how she wasn't faithful to JP while he has been in prison, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that she will rat him out to the DEA to try and save herself!

Jackson, MO

#13 May 18, 2011
guest wrote:
Seeing as how she wasn't faithful to JP while he has been in prison, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that she will rat him out to the DEA to try and save herself!
She's a first time offender, so the WORST csse scenario is a 120 shock with 5 yrs paper and a 7 year back-up. She knows that...

There's nothing they need from her, and if there was, there'd be nothing for her to gain by giving it. He's already in prison, and is also on federal parole.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 19, 2011
It looks like she possibly had a warrant for her arrest prior to being picked up for trafficking.
Hmm

United States

#15 May 19, 2011
I kind of doubt she'll get out of it with just the 120/5/7 deal. She isn't being charged with possession or distribution, she's facing a trafficking charge. Just sayin...
one eyed snake

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 19, 2011
i thought a Warf was a klingon.o i forgot a klingon is like a dingleberry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 May 19, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa Coatney hasn't been his attorney for a while. He wised up and got another one. She is a nut case and on drugs herself. He just fell for her lies and that is where is messes up. Too kind hearted and falls for women that want to prey on men that have money or down on their luck. Lisa C is a sick person!

United States

#19 May 19, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a first time offender, so the WORST csse scenario is a 120 shock with 5 yrs paper and a 7 year back-up. She knows that...
There's nothing they need from her, and if there was, there'd be nothing for her to gain by giving it. He's already in prison, and is also on federal parole.
case.net says she goes back to court 5/23. What are the chances of them lowering her bond and her getting out until her court date?
someone who knows

Chicago, IL

#20 May 19, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text> case.net says she goes back to court 5/23. What are the chances of them lowering her bond and her getting out until her court date?
Not going to happen.
someone

United States

#21 May 19, 2011
she was arrested on the 15th, not the 16th, which is when the warrant was issued. i assume she was busted during a (not so) routine traffic stop and the warrant that was issued later was either a formality or a means to set her bond to keep her from fleeing. either way, she's still sittin in jail and i'm still laughing. serves her right for what she did to my brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farts 1,086
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 10,440
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 3,654
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Fairydust 3,253
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Fairydust 17,825
Top things you hate about Aramark 3 hr Me_ me 5
Adam Lofton U need to hear this 3 hr Well 3

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages