United States

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Looks like the weasels ran another place out of business. Last night two cars there at 8 pm.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#2 Apr 20, 2013
ask Eric if he thinks the weasel are ruining him. what business is it of yours anyway, punk
Dick

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Apr 20, 2013
The weasels, like all "motorcycle clubs" are full of punks and pussies that are totally disrespectful to anyone and everyone. They think everything belongs to them. They feel no guilt when they enter an establishment, destroy the place, and run them out of business, responding with crap like the idiot above when asked a question. Their idea of intelligent debate is violence, typical of uneducated uncivilized animals. It's ashamed what they do to society and to their own club as well. Although a slim minority there are decent, hard working people in MCs and its appalling at the reputation they get from the jerkoffs in their own club. I envision the decent ones being the ones too old to stand up to the bullying punks in their ranks and being the main financial support for the group. Do they care their antics shut down a business, took the livelihood from the proprietor, or that children are doing without. Hell no! Like the punk said "what business is it of yours anyway." Selfish, drunk, drug addicted, violent, raping, thieving murderers is all bikers (not motorcycle enthusiasts) are! All the punks deserve is prison!
WTF

Jackson, MO

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Dick wrote:
The weasels, like all "motorcycle clubs" are full of punks and pussies that are totally disrespectful to anyone and everyone. They think everything belongs to them. They feel no guilt when they enter an establishment, destroy the place, and run them out of business, responding with crap like the idiot above when asked a question. Their idea of intelligent debate is violence, typical of uneducated uncivilized animals. It's ashamed what they do to society and to their own club as well. Although a slim minority there are decent, hard working people in MCs and its appalling at the reputation they get from the jerkoffs in their own club. I envision the decent ones being the ones too old to stand up to the bullying punks in their ranks and being the main financial support for the group. Do they care their antics shut down a business, took the livelihood from the proprietor, or that children are doing without. Hell no! Like the punk said "what business is it of yours anyway." Selfish, drunk, drug addicted, violent, raping, thieving murderers is all bikers (not motorcycle enthusiasts) are! All the punks deserve is prison!
Name says it all
Barefoot Mama

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2013
They have never went in there and tore anything up or they would have been ran put a long time ago. They have helped out up there more than any of you dumbasses know. They are a great bunch if you get to know them. All you have to do is talk to them and guess what, they talk back. Give people a chance and quit hiding behind the screen.
Business Man

Florissant, MO

#7 Apr 20, 2013
I am a local business owner and wouldn't typically be hanging out there, I want you to know the wife and I have been there a few times and the weasel's were nothing but nice and we had a great time. Not a one of them was rude or mean or raping anyone and treated us as equals.

And by the looks of things they have done nothing but help Eric's business to become a booming night club that's unique and fun to hang out at. Just because the other night was slow doesn't mean anything. I drive by there all the time and there are 50+ vehicles outside. Have a great day.

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Eric was warned that they ruined hog heaven, they'd do it to his place too.
true

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Apr 20, 2013
They need to tear it down anyways that place is too small
WTF

Jackson, MO

#10 Apr 21, 2013
guest wrote:
Eric was warned that they ruined hog heaven, they'd do it to his place too.
hog heaven was "ruined" because Margaret is a loud mouth witch who cannot mind her own business. The food sucked and was over priced. Eric has nothing but respect for the Weasels, and they have never caused him any problems.All bars occasionally have a slow night, but they are a long way from being in trouble. Most of Eric's slow nights are because the Weasels have commitments elsewhere.

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>hog heaven was "ruined" because Margaret is a loud mouth witch who cannot mind her own business. The food sucked and was over priced. Eric has nothing but respect for the Weasels, and they have never caused him any problems.All bars occasionally have a slow night, but they are a long way from being in trouble. Most of Eric's slow nights are because the Weasels have commitments elsewhere.
So like it was said. He has lost business and if they weasels aren't there, he has no one. Thanks for confirming what was previously stated.

Jackson, MO

#12 Apr 22, 2013
The weasels are always nice and friendly any time I have been there. I don't go out much but when I have I had fun. No one was rude or running people off. You folks just like talking shit and assuming you know everything.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2013
One I live right next door to a "weasel" ya'll have nothing better to do then take shit. He's really nice. Cares for my cat when I'm not home. Feeds them. Waves everytime I'm out.# people spreading rumors

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2013
What is Eric's last name??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Cars 31 min Robotwelder479 1
Dennis Morgan (May '10) 2 hr Blue jays sux 24
RACIST Trump pays stripper to keep quiet! 4 hr yep 2
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,904
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,652
Tanner St shooting 7 hr Massa 25
julie meeks (Mar '17) 7 hr Guest 10

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance