President Obama Orders Assassination ...

President Obama Orders Assassination of American Citizen

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
socrates

Catlin, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2011
In an unprecedented act, Obama orders the assassination of an American citizen, without trial...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/30/501...

And the nation yawns...
well

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2011
socrates wrote:
In an unprecedented act, Obama orders the assassination of an American citizen, without trial...

And the nation yawns...
Citizen my a** that sob was a terrorist. We are in a war against terrorists. Where have u been? That being said... I can't stand Obama and he definitely oversteps his boundary every chance he gets
socrates

Catlin, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen my a** that sob was a terrorist. We are in a war against terrorists. Where have u been? That being said... I can't stand Obama and he definitely oversteps his boundary every chance he gets
Sorry, but he was an American citizen, afforded the same rights under our Constitution as you or I. I kind of like our "innocent until proven guilty" thing...
sikeston

Jackson, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2011
It's on record, they told him to put up his hands before they fired the missile,all he had to do was come along peacefully and he would have been read his rights.
socrates

Catlin, IL

#5 Sep 30, 2011
sikeston wrote:
It's on record, they told him to put up his hands before they fired the missile,all he had to do was come along peacefully and he would have been read his rights.
Well, that settles it then...
well

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Just goes to show you that we've got a few people on our "citizen's" list that shouldn't be on there. That man is/was NOT in any way shape or form a U.S. Patriot. maybe it'll make the other wolves in sheep' clothing think twice about promoting terror while hiding behind the facade of "citizenship"

Since: Jul 10

Earth Native

#7 Oct 1, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
So, they should have ordered the assassination of Timothy McVeigh?

How about Richard Jewell in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing? If they had ordered his assassination they would have killed the wrong man.

Or, do you believe terrorist actions by Muslim American Citizens to be the only group that should be targeted for assassination?
think about it

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 1, 2011
socrates wrote:
And the nation yawns...
Did all the people that have died due to his and his organizations terrorist acts have a trial? You reap what you sew

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Oct 1, 2011
You people are crazy this man had declared war on the USA. He gave up his rights. What about all the confederate soldiers kill in the civil war they were American Citizens by your standards.
grisgris

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 1, 2011
socrates wrote:
And the nation yawns...
I'm glad Obama killed his ass. And let it be a lesson to every other person, American or otherwise, who wages war on our country.

We'll get you.

Awlaki was a traitor. We had all the proof we needed. The sentence is death.
well

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 1, 2011
SaraV wrote:
<quoted text>So, they should have ordered the assassination of Timothy McVeigh?

How about Richard Jewell in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing? If they had ordered his assassination they would have killed the wrong man.

Or, do you believe terrorist actions by Muslim American Citizens to be the only group that should be targeted for assassination?
Your da** right! This political correct bs has gone to far. The innocent people they kill never get a trial . If we started taking this terroristic crap more seriously and stop pussy-footing around the issue it would deter some of the bastards from doing this crap. People have had enough of this liberal ideology and are fed up with the political correctness because it gets nothing done. The alternative may not be pretty initially but I guarantee it will get results.
socrates

Catlin, IL

#12 Oct 1, 2011
As expected, most shrug their shoulders towards the assassination of an American citizen without due process.
The Constitution serves to protect all citizens, even the most loathsome among us. Have the values this Nation was built upon eroded to the point a citizen can be assassinated merely by the whim of one man? Maybe our Founders shouldn't have signed that Declaration in 1776, at least the King would be overseas...

Earth Native

#14 Oct 2, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
People have had enough of this liberal ideology and are fed up with the political correctness because it gets nothing done.
What does "liberal ideology" got to do with following the guidelines set by our Constitution?

No one likes terrorists and scum who break the rules of society, but when we call for assassination of one of our very own American Citizens it sets precedence to deny innocent American Citizens their right to due process under the law.
Please tell me

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 2, 2011
SaraV wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "liberal ideology" got to do with following the guidelines set by our Constitution?
No one likes terrorists and scum who break the rules of society, but when we call for assassination of one of our very own American Citizens it sets precedence to deny innocent American Citizens their right to due process under the law.
So is that a strike against Obama?
socrates

Catlin, IL

#16 Oct 2, 2011
Please tell me wrote:
<quoted text>So is that a strike against Obama?
Ordering the death of an American citizen without charges, without trial.

Yep, that's on Barry...
Please tell me

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 2, 2011
socrates wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordering the death of an American citizen without charges, without trial.
Yep, that's on Barry...
I agree with you 100%
I'm just surprised SaraV is on the same wave on this issue! Because it's an obvious strike against Obama and SaraV normally dodges these issues!

Earth Native

#18 Oct 2, 2011
Please tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%
I'm just surprised SaraV is on the same wave on this issue! Because it's an obvious strike against Obama and SaraV normally dodges these issues!
Obviously, you aren't paying that much attention to what I post. I agree to disagree about certain issues regardless President Obama, or whomever.

To get back to the subject of this discussion. My thoughts on this subject stand as stated.
Please tell me

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 2, 2011
SaraV wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you aren't paying that much attention to what I post. I agree to disagree about certain issues regardless President Obama, or whomever.
To get back to the subject of this discussion. My thoughts on this subject stand as stated.
Ok fair enough you don't have to defend yourself !!!
Reality

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2011
SaraV wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you dont know the definition of the word treason and its consequences. This is not the first time in out history that an american citizen has been killed by their countrymen for treason. Just that simple. I bet you would feel different if one of his terrorist plots had killed you kids or any of your loved ones. I dont agree with a lot of Obama's policies but these drone attacks on the terrorist leaders is one thing that he has right.
dogman

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Oct 2, 2011
if you defect to the side of the enemy and swear to kill Americans then you have pretty much sealed your own fate i say kill em all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are whites so mad at blacks for not standin... 1 hr Massa 22
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,018
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,448
Compassion Church 4 hr Guest 12
music game (Sep '09) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 10,559
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,782
Amber Sutton 5 hr Kindly 7

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance