First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Columbia, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Has anyone tried the new italian rest. here in town. Just wondering how it was and how are the prices.
MCK

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2009
we ate there last night, it was different. i thought it would more pasta stuff but its more sandwitches and pizzas. the prices where really good. less than $20 for two people.
huh

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Is it open?
wtf

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jun 30, 2009
huh wrote:
Is it open?
come on, i think that's pretty obvious!
the sicilian

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2009
It opened yesterday, went there for lunch. Had the sicilian grinder and boy was it good. The staff even came by to give you refills on the sodas. Sure hope this place lasts.
Big CK

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2009
That place has some really good food for a great price

Jackson, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2009
Well it probably will last if they people in this town don't knit pick it to death like they do everything else we get. If you don't like it then don't go back real simple but don't ruin it for those of us who do like it.

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2009
guest wrote:
Well it probably will last if they people in this town don't knit pick it to death like they do everything else we get. If you don't like it then don't go back real simple but don't ruin it for those of us who do like it.
It seems like most of the chain restaurants last in town but the locally or privately owned places seem to close.I think it is really a good place to eat with reasonable prices and a good variety of food.I like the location,also.
Golda

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2009
There ain't no smoking and that pisses me off. If they don't want my business because I smoke (they can set me in a corner or by the bathrooms), then I could care less. Same with the new Bo's, fat Don Newton's Kirby's, Lamberts, Country Boys, etc. Screw 'em.

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 30, 2009
I am a smoker also. Why don't you do what I do. Go and eat and then go outside to smoke. To each there own.
sorry

Sikeston, MO

#11 Jun 30, 2009
I can understand feeling like an outcast for smoking now-a-days, believe me I feel compassion. I am however a non-smoker. I do not appreciate having to sit next to half a wall seperating the smoking and non smoking section. I do not want to walk past smokers to go to the bathroom because then i smell like smoke. I feel for you I do, but until they make it an actual seperate room. I will glady patron a non-smoking establishment.
Sikeston gal

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 30, 2009
It's a nice new building.. anyone looking to potentially open up shop, keep that location in mind. I hate to say it, but in a year or so, it will probably (sadly) be empty.

“Inspector of Dirty Minds”

Since: Apr 09

ur BUTTHOLE if u'd like

#13 Jun 30, 2009
So where is this place at?

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2009
sexxxy wrote:
It is located on the corner of N. Main and Tanner St. where Rodchesters was located.
Conway

Sikeston, MO

#15 Jul 1, 2009
sexxxy wrote:
And what rock have you been living under

Chaffee, MO

#16 Jul 1, 2009
We ate there yesterday and had spaghetti and meatballs. It was ok. the food i make at home tastes just as good and is alot cheaper.It cost us $30.00 for 3 meals not including a drink.I went,i saw, i ate, i don't care if i ever go back there.
silent observer

Columbia, MO

#17 Jul 1, 2009
Golda wrote:
There ain't no smoking and that pisses me off. If they don't want my business because I smoke (they can set me in a corner or by the bathrooms), then I could care less. Same with the new Bo's, fat Don Newton's Kirby's, Lamberts, Country Boys, etc. Screw 'em.
i can understand your frustration, as a former smoker. however we once went inside that little cafe in bertrand when my baby was about 3 weeks old and the people we walked past to get to our table right behind them all 4 lit up cigs with no regard to my baby's health. we were separated by the backs of our chairs that's how close we were. so i think all public places should be smoke free. just because our little people don't have a choice and they can't speak up for themselves about stuff like that. so if you want to smoke after your meal then do the right thing and go outside. that is easier for you to do then us taking our meals outside to eat while you enjoy your cig inside. just have some respect for other people's health even if you don't care about your own please. so thank you to all the places that provide smoke free environments i can take my child into. and as for the smokers out there, if i can do it, you can do it!

Since: May 09

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jul 1, 2009
this restaurant is part of a chain and it will be less likely to go out i have seen a list of prices and its not that expensive. i haven't got a chance to eat there yet but i will and I'm positive i will enjoy it.
Luv smoke free

United States

#19 Jul 1, 2009
Golda wrote:
I LOVE the fact it's no smoking. I just hate to go into a food joint and then get smoked out and not being able to enjoy my food by someone taking a drag. When I go out to eat, I want to enjoy my food.

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jul 1, 2009
I just got home from there after eating lunch. I had a pizza and it was great! However, there was a long wait to order and another long wait to get the food--about 45 minutes altogether. Don't try to go on your lunch hour unless you have a boss that lets you get back late! Other than that, it was good! I will for sure be going back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexiest tats !?!? 6 min Lucy 7
Why is rent so expensive in Sikeston? 19 min Guest 2
#what are you listening to? (Aug '13) 1 hr guestwho 483
Will people figure out what republicans are doing 1 hr American Patriot 1
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 1 hr Sweepyface 2,151
school board 2 hr Struggling 15
New Ruler Food 3 hr Guest 5
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web