U S citizens are at fault

U S citizens are at fault

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

Really

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Quote from a European Newspaper
Some people have the vocabulary to articulate things in a way that you can quickly understand. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon:

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I disagree with that article written in April 2010.
scott

Sikeston, MO

#3 Nov 10, 2012
U are not gonna get through to anyone on here!! Everyone on here are puppets, that can't see it right in front of their faces. Obvious as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west!!!!
Baffoon

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
I disagree with that article written in April 2010.
Not surprised with your response. Disagreeing is a profession with you.
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#5 Nov 10, 2012
I'm sad that Europe could see what only half of America could. I feel that this country is headed for a major downfall and we're along for the ride. I hope that the hardships coming ahead wake the other half up from they're spell that has been cast by the left...
bufu

Sikeston, MO

#6 Nov 10, 2012
quote

"I feel that this country is headed for a major downfall and we're along for the ride."

Translation: I hope this country is headed for a major downfall because I hate Obama more than I love my country.
Anonymous

Kansas City, MO

#7 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
quote

"I feel that this country is headed for a major downfall and we're along for the ride."

Translation: I hope this country is headed for a major downfall because I hate Obama more than I love my country.
I don't have time to hate, I'm to busy working to pay for entitlements such as food stamps and welfare. I love my country and served four years in the marines.
Outed

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
quote

"I feel that this country is headed for a major downfall and we're along for the ride."

Translation: I hope this country is headed for a major downfall because I hate Obama more than I love my country.
After reading your many posts (most of which are senseless), it is apparent you are a leach. You feel entitled. What will you do when your gravy train ceases?
You'll spend even more time on Topix, right?
bufu

Sikeston, MO

#9 Nov 10, 2012
quote

"I don't have time to hate,.."

You've got time to get on here and hate.
Full of it

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
quote

"I don't have time to hate,.."

You've got time to get on here and hate.
Do you ever shit, shower or shave? Of course not, because you're always on here!
So who spends the most time, Baffoon?
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#11 Nov 10, 2012
If you don't like my posts don't read them.
Tax Man

Austin, TX

#12 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
I disagree with that article written in April 2010.
What's new.....little man.
Guest

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
If you don't like my posts don't read them.
Ditto!
Tax Man

Austin, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2012
bufu wrote:
quote
"I feel that this country is headed for a major downfall and we're along for the ride."
Translation: I hope this country is headed for a major downfall because I hate Obama more than I love my country.
Jeez little man why so much hate?
Tax Man

Austin, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Outed wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your many posts (most of which are senseless), it is apparent you are a leach. You feel entitled. What will you do when your gravy train ceases?
You'll spend even more time on Topix, right?
How can he spend more time on Topix when he's here 24 hours a day? He graduated Topix with high honors....hee
Tax Man

Austin, TX

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever shit, shower or shave? Of course not, because you're always on here!
So who spends the most time, Baffoon?
Now that was funny...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,183
How far will an idoit go 2 hr TheMadHatter 13
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 267
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,866
True or False Game (Apr '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 445
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 92
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,879
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]