Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Yes she is! And yes it's Jimmy's. They are very happy and despite whatever your trying to do by throwing her name out on this sh!tty @$$ website isn't going to bother anyone. Everyone knows this is just used for jealous individuals to build up their self esteem and to hurt other people. Leave her and her family alone!! Worthless piece of dog crap!!! Love you Tammy!!!
nicole

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

grow up wrote:
Yes she is! And yes it's Jimmy's. They are very happy and despite whatever your trying to do by throwing her name out on this sh!tty @$$ website isn't going to bother anyone. Everyone knows this is just used for jealous individuals to build up their self esteem and to hurt other people. Leave her and her family alone!! Worthless piece of dog crap!!! Love you Tammy!!!
Well said

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Is she any kin to a Gary Simmons or Terry Simmons from Poplar Bluff? Would her Dad happen to be the Pharmacist that owns Dille's Pharmacy in Poplar Bluff and the Pharmacy in Charleston? Or Is it Terry Simmons. Anyone know?
you need to know

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

guest wrote:
Is she any kin to a Gary Simmons or Terry Simmons from Poplar Bluff? Would her Dad happen to be the Pharmacist that owns Dille's Pharmacy in Poplar Bluff and the Pharmacy in Charleston? Or Is it Terry Simmons. Anyone know?
What difference does it make? If you are really in a need to know, try asking her yourself, not posting to this thread.

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Don't know her personally or I would dumbass. Just wondering. Cause that would be my cousins kid if it were. And I don't know the names of their kids, I have not seen them for about 6 years or so. so just wondering. good grief! Get a life, just asked a question. I might could talk to her at least and meet her for crying out loud. Seeing we live in the same town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Sikeston Forum right now

Search the Sikeston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
man beat up 50 min Guest 10
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 1 hr Nfreebird 2,334
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Nfreebird 9,965
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr Nfreebird 1,060
Word Association (May '10) 1 hr Nfreebird 3,023
The word game (Jun '09) 1 hr Nfreebird 5,631
Festival in Sikeston 1 hr Guest 3
•••

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at July 12 at 10:08PM CDT