#1 Jun 13, 2009
do yall know her?

Jackson, MO

#2 Jun 13, 2009
yeah what about her
dat

Mexico, MO

#3 Jun 13, 2009
i think she is cool as hell. yeah she might b a pill head and she might have ruined her life. she lost the 2 best things in her life. but hey everyone hits rock bottom sumtime. it will b ok tho tammy.....those scres will b tight again one day!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jun 15, 2009
honey you must be a little screwed up to if you think she is cool as hell
dat

Mexico, MO

#5 Jun 15, 2009
i was being sarcastic...i mean im making fun of her.
please

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2009
its so easy to judge, and so mean when u havent been in someone elses shoes. funny when u point the finger to laugh at someone, there are 4 more pointing back. nobody is perfect and we ALL make mistakes. and we have to live with our own mistakes and regret. and it only makes life harder when people keep knockin u down. im just sayin.........
uknow

Mexico, MO

#7 Jun 15, 2009
well she had chance after chance to change her life but she chose pills instead
sandy

Jackson, MO

#8 Jun 16, 2009
this is her sister and if u need to post something just go up to her yeah shes a pill head what are u?ask me ?most of yall on here are jus madd she chooses to live like that why are u worried do u pay her bills?if she dont have a life to live .or had chances so many times dont worry about it.it all comes down to family so screw yall..judge ure self before others..
uknow

Mexico, MO

#9 Jun 16, 2009
yeah shes such a great person she chose pills over her daughter,,,,she deserves the mother of the year award

Granite City, IL

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Is this bitch even a wake to be readin all this?
uknow

Mexico, MO

#11 Jun 17, 2009
no, shes probably drolling on herself

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jun 17, 2009
uknow wrote:
no, shes probably drolling on herself
Who the hell is this anyway?
uknow

Mexico, MO

#13 Jun 17, 2009
who do u think it is?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Jun 18, 2009
she was at court today wonder what it was for this time
bbb

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 15, 2009
uknow wrote:
yeah shes such a great person she chose pills over her daughter,,,,she deserves the mother of the year award
shut up this is her daughter i know shes not been the best mother but she does love me
mike skaggs

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 19, 2009
hey you all leave my sugar baby alone she is my sunshine and the light of my weekends when she comes over and rocks my world and then i give her little bit money then she goes and when i need it again she's there with nothing on to rock me again come see me baby need some

Jackson, MO

#17 Aug 19, 2009
mike skaggs wrote:
hey you all leave my sugar baby alone she is my sunshine and the light of my weekends when she comes over and rocks my world and then i give her little bit money then she goes and when i need it again she's there with nothing on to rock me again come see me baby need some
You are a sick pig!!!!

Mexico, MO

#18 Aug 19, 2009
mike skaggs wrote:
omg why would u even say that? do u not see her 10yr old daughter is reading this? u are a pathetic. bbb im so sorry that u have to read ignorant things like this. ur mom does love u!! everyone makes mistakes. but she loves u!!
lookin presentable

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 19, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
omg why would u even say that? do u not see her 10yr old daughter is reading this? u are a pathetic. bbb im so sorry that u have to read ignorant things like this. ur mom does love u!! everyone makes mistakes. but she loves u!!
Hey um, I aint taking sides here cuz believe me this seems like a hillbilly soap opera that I don't want to be involved in but isn't there an age limit for getting on topix? Aren't you supposed to be over 13? So why are yall letting a 10 year old get on here? Have you not seen all the "biggest ho" threads or "looking for gay men" or "ho's workin at the pony" threads? Do you think she needs to be reading those regardless of who's momma their talking about?
Thre3Dimensions

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2009
wow....she a hoe..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rouchen 1 hr Ispyeye 5
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Fairydust 8,591
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Fairydust 1,859
Worse mothers around Sikeston 2 hr hoes 56
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 2 hr Fairydust 678
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Fairydust 1,475
Mathew dalton 3 hr guest 4

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance