Why I Love My Mom!

Farmington, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2013
The only thing you shared with everyone is that you obviously don't have a mother, or one who cares for you, or that you care for, because of the disrespect you have shown by your post. You see, actions speak louder than words because no man who has or had a normal loving and nurturing mother could even think about nor write such a sick and deranged story. If shocking or angering your readers in hopes of negative and hateful responses so that you can further vent your hate for your mother is what you're trying to do, it's a fail. Most people will just shake their head and feel sorry you. I'm sorry you obviously had such a bad childhood, but try to find some solace. Not every mother is like your mother (a wh@re, a drunk, or whatever) who obviously failed at raising you. Maybe try to get some counseling instead of using the Topix website to vent by writing disgusting stories to show your disrespect for her.

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2013
It's just some conservative troll posting under bufu's name to try to discredit him. It's not actually bufu posting, just ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,049
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 12,720
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,025
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 6,746
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 4 hr 5th Row Centre 5,197
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 5 hr Fairydust 3,616
country club 5 hr Elvis 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages