of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 20, 2010
does anyone know what to do to remove a discussion from here. thanx

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Go down to send us your feedback under the posting number. Follow the rules. However, that doesn't mean they will delete it. And, sometimes they will, but after it has been seen for a few days.

Interesting note, I saw under Sikeston on yahoo where someone complained about topix to speakout and the city may be looking into getting this site removed.
know4sure

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Really..People should be made to sign there name. And, When that s the rule I will!
wish

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2010
I wish they would its just a bunch of people making up stuff or talking about things that are no ones concern NOSY PEOPLE look in your own life before you look at others

Jazz and Blues Notes

“Home Is Where the Heart Is”

Since: Jan 10

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#5 Jul 24, 2010
wish wrote:
I wish they would its just a bunch of people making up stuff or talking about things that are no ones concern NOSY PEOPLE look in your own life before you look at others
I agree.

Nobody takes the hate and bait posters seriously anymore.

Small potatoes. Wanting to be big shots at the expense of someone else.

Insecure. Cowards.(You notice they refuse to use their own real names when they make their ugly posts?)

So, be one of the good guys. Knowing all this.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Ignore the hate and bait posters. Do not respond to them.

Just, when you see a post by one who is into the hate-and-bait game, hit report and then post something positive and helpful that everyone can enjoy.

Sikeston has a great moderator.

God bless you and have a great day!

--Jazz

(Don't be surprised if you get a lot of bad judgment marks, because some times one of them will mark the same poster over and over, just to be childish and mean-spirited. Don't let their bad attitude get to you. It's on them!)

;)
band

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 24, 2010
Take this site off here

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Only Topix can remove their online forum. For anywhere in the world.

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#8 Jul 26, 2010
To the person who addressed me as a moderator and sent the message about your stolen password:

I cannot get through to your message box, but I am sending your message forward to some contact at Topix.

I hope your issue gets resolved, and I have found this contact course useful that I am sending it along to, for you.

I will not put that contact source on here, but it is available and not too difficult to find, for those who have an issue to be resolved through Topix, and do not want to use the local moderators, for whatever concern you might have for doing so.

Have a good evening, all!

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#9 Jul 26, 2010
*Just for the record, I am a moderator but not of the three Topix forums on which I post, and these three Topix forums are the only ones I open to post.

If my Jazz and Blues Notes registered name is showing up on another forum, then it is only because that thread is linked somehow to the other forums.

I only open and post on Sikeston, Portageville and Gideon Topix - and I am not moderator on any three of them.

You, who sent the message to me about the concern, I hope that my forward contact can get through to you and help you.

God bless you.

:)
Sikeston

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2010
who="Jazz and Blues Notes"]
I agree.
Insecure. Cowards.(You notice they refuse to use their own real names when they make their ugly posts?)
Just, when you see a post by one who is into the hate-and-bait game, hit report and then post something positive and helpful that everyone can enjoy.
--Jazz
(Don't be surprised if you get a lot of bad judgment marks, because some times one of them will mark the same poster over and over, just to be childish and mean-spirited. Don't let their bad attitude get to you. It's on them!)
You try to make people think you are the moderator. Don't trust her with anything. She likes to make people think she is important.
Sikeston

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2010
who="Jazz and Blues Notes"
I agree.
--Jazz
;)
Is your real name Jazz and Blues? lol

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#12 Jul 27, 2010
Sikeston wrote:
who="Jazz and Blues Notes"
I agree.
--Jazz
;)
Is your real name Jazz and Blues? lol
LOL

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#13 Jul 28, 2010
band wrote:
Take this site off here
Just keep skipping over the mean posters, while hitting the report tab on their posts. Select a really great post in the thread and respond positively to it. This gives the really good (and mannerly) posters something to link onto and to which respond, and gets the thread on past the disruptive poster whose intent it was, to draw attention away from the topic to his/her own agenda. Have seen some of this forum's greatest posters do this, and it keeps the thread going so that all will feel comfortable to participate. Generally, the posters/readers have begun to ignore (and not respond to) the hate-and-bait posters - few that they are, and they only end up posting to each other, using different methods of sending and changing names to post under.

I only use this one registered name to post, and only have used the this one computer as the only means of sending a post into a Topix forum.

Rather clumsily, the ones who do change their names and use different methods of sending, will say that the posters who do not, do this - so that it is what the accusers are guilty of themselves.

Just use report, skip over and then post a really great post - on topic.

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#14 Jul 30, 2010
wish wrote:
Remain diligent with the report button, and just ignore the judgment trolls/stalkers/markers.

;)

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Jazz and Blues Notes wrote:
To the person who addressed me as a moderator and sent the message about your stolen password:
I cannot get through to your message box, but I am sending your message forward to some contact at Topix.
I hope your issue gets resolved, and I have found this contact course useful that I am sending it along to, for you.
I will not put that contact source on here, but it is available and not too difficult to find, for those who have an issue to be resolved through Topix, and do not want to use the local moderators, for whatever concern you might have for doing so.
Have a good evening, all!
And...

Just received an odd message. I will leave it on for Topix to read and review, if they choose to do so. It has to do with someone launching an investigation; but I have not answered it, and it names a person, whose name only fits two people that I have every known by that name - one who has been dead about eight years and one who is far removed from Topix, and is never near a computer. I have nothing to say about either of these people and have not said anything about them. I have nothing to say about this odd message, other than go ahead with the investigation, and contact whomever you feel necessary to contact. In case I do not get around to answering your message, thank you for the supportive thought, and I may just stand clear while you proceed. Not involved in any way. Thank you for sending and God bless you.
john

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
well im in the process of sueing hot topix right now bc this is slander and they are letting it happen.the know what people are doing and they r not doing anything to stop it.. come on how hard would it be to have people log in under a valid email address that way when someone is slandering someones name the police can catch them bc its against the law to do so.. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME IN THIS LAWSUIT POST ON HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.
john

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2010
the lawyer im using is not charging a penny tell after i win im sueing for 100,000.00 and lawyer only wants 10% so join me the more people we have the better the case will be..

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#18 Aug 1, 2010
An attorney can have access to investigation as to whom is making the slanderous posts, and to whom the victims are on this forum, or any other.

Once that information is filed, the victims and the antagonists/stalkers/slanderer s can be subpoenaed:

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s083.htm

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#19 Aug 1, 2010
That is, anyone and everyone who posts could be subpoenaed, relevant to making the case, whether one is a victim or one is the antagonist/stalker/slander, and if harassment or duress is proved, there could be an award or substantial penalty imposed, such as court-ordered trespass conviction, invasion of privacy, slander - or like conviction. This can all be done quietly and quickly.

A good private investigator is worth the $300-per-hour he/she would charge your attorney, to gain this information for your attorney.

On the other hand, most Topix posters know by now, who the antagonist/stalkers/slanderers are as they switch names and ISPs (and they are generally the few same ones over and over, in every sense of the word), and do not take them seriously, do not believe a word they are saying with their small-minded little ulterior motives anymore, and mostly just pass on by their posts, and leave them to their own devices of just answering each other.

But you do what you feel like you need to do.

God bless you.

Jazz and Blues Notes

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Jazz and Blues Notes wrote:
An attorney can have access to investigation as to whom is making the slanderous posts, and to whom the victims are on this forum, or any other.
Once that information is filed, the victims and the antagonists/stalkers/slanderer s can be subpoenaed:
http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s083.htm
Matthew 3:3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah wyatt 5 min Gina 1
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 38 min Alex Nicole 2,465
Time to vote politicians out of Sikeston 2 hr neerdowell 6
Sikeston is 2 hr Ronnie Bryant 40
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 9,834
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 3 hr Fairydust 3,038
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,189

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance