Benghazi Review
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 19, 2012
What a joke the report says their was a systemtaic failure in the State Dept but no one person was to blame. What a joke this is nothing but the elitie portecting the elelite and everone protection Obama and Clintons A##
grisgris

De Soto, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2012
guest wrote:
What a joke the report says their was a systemtaic failure in the State Dept but no one person was to blame. What a joke this is nothing but the elitie portecting the elelite and everone protection Obama and Clintons A##
Who protected G. W. Bush from blame when our homeland was attacked on 9/11, and 3,000 people were killed?
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#3 Dec 19, 2012
3 State Dept officials have "resigned" over Benghazi.

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 19, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
Who protected G. W. Bush from blame when our homeland was attacked on 9/11, and 3,000 people were killed?
And what did G.W. Bush have to do with that except he was President for you to make such a statement takes any creditable you might have had away. The State Dept. lead by you herion Hilliary had a moral duty to protect American consultants and Embassies. Thur the Obama polices of a light foot print they failed
grisgris

De Soto, MO

#5 Dec 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>And what did G.W. Bush have to do with that except he was President for you to make such a statement takes any creditable you might have had away. The State Dept. lead by you herion Hilliary had a moral duty to protect American consultants and Embassies. Thur the Obama polices of a light foot print they failed
"What did G.W. Bush have to do with that except he was President"

Well -- he was the president. Who had more responsibility for protecting our homeland than he did?

Hillary will have to answer for her role in the Benghazi attack. G.W. Bush never answered to anybody for his failures in defending our country.

Jackson, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
Well -- he was the president. Who had more responsibility for protecting our homeland than he did?
Hillary will have to answer for her role in the Benghazi attack. G.W. Bush never answered to anybody for his failures in defending our country.
I think he did answere and their were a lot of changes but know one could see the world trade center attack coming now they could see the Benghazi attack. The State Dept did nothing

Jackson, MO

#7 Dec 19, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats like blaming Rossevelt for the attack on Pearl Harbor how stupid can you be

Since: Jul 12

Jackson, MO

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Quote @ grisgris: "Well -- he was the president. Who had more responsibility for protecting our homeland than he did?"

So, based on your logic (or the lack thereof):

FDR was responsible for Pearl Harbor and WWII.

Harry Truman was responsible for the Russians becoming a nuclear power and the Korean War.

IKE was responsible for Russia having the H-Bomb.

Kennedy and Johnson are solely responsible for the deaths of 50,000 Americans by getting us into and escallating the Vietnam War.

Carter was responsible for the Iranians holding American citizens hostage for 444 days and for giving away the Panama Canal.

Grisgris, you have no grasp on reality.
bufu

Columbia, MO

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Japan attacked America for the first time at Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt rightly declared war. The responsible thing to do.

Johnson, a lot more than Kennedy and about the same as Nixon, was responsible for a lot of dead Americans in VN.

The rest of that stuff was not attacks.

America had been attacked by terrorists in 1993 and 1996, and twice in 1998 and then bin laden declared war on us and then the Cole was attacked.

Terrorists had been attacking America for 8 yrs when Bush became president. Weeks after he ignored an intelligence report titled "Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S." the U.S. mainland was attacked by bin Laden.

So yeah, Bush is responsible for 9-11.
grisgris

De Soto, MO

#10 Dec 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I think he did answere and their were a lot of changes but know one could see the world trade center attack coming now they could see the Benghazi attack. The State Dept did nothing
"Know (sic) one could see the world trade center attack coming..."

Wow, you're wrong about that. Gee, I wonder why they thought a bunch of Arabs were taking flying lessons around the country, only wanting to learn how to take off and not land? In addition to that, they had a mountain of intelligence from the outgoing Clinton Adminstration about impending danger, but the Bushies were too arrogant to pay any attention to them.

Yes, sir, there were people who could foresee the WTC attack.

Jackson, MO

#11 Dec 19, 2012
bufu wrote:
Japan attacked America for the first time at Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt rightly declared war. The responsible thing to do.
Johnson, a lot more than Kennedy and about the same as Nixon, was responsible for a lot of dead Americans in VN.
The rest of that stuff was not attacks.
America had been attacked by terrorists in 1993 and 1996, and twice in 1998 and then bin laden declared war on us and then the Cole was attacked.
Terrorists had been attacking America for 8 yrs when Bush became president. Weeks after he ignored an intelligence report titled "Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S." the U.S. mainland was attacked by bin Laden.
So yeah, Bush is responsible for 9-11.
Bufu, you need to be able to recognize sarcasm when you see it, because you really don't want me to respond to the last half of your post.
bufu

Columbia, MO

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Hey, I like a good laugh as much as anyone.
grisgris

De Soto, MO

#13 Dec 19, 2012
A Conservative wrote:
Quote @ grisgris: "Well -- he was the president. Who had more responsibility for protecting our homeland than he did?"
So, based on your logic (or the lack thereof):
FDR was responsible for Pearl Harbor and WWII.
Harry Truman was responsible for the Russians becoming a nuclear power and the Korean War.
IKE was responsible for Russia having the H-Bomb.
Kennedy and Johnson are solely responsible for the deaths of 50,000 Americans by getting us into and escallating the Vietnam War.
Carter was responsible for the Iranians holding American citizens hostage for 444 days and for giving away the Panama Canal.
Grisgris, you have no grasp on reality.
Sorry, Mr. A. If you want to insist that none of the aforementioned people were responsible for what happened during their tenure, then why do you insist that Hillary Clinton is responsible for the Benghazi attack?

Is she the only diplomat/politician who should be held accountable for an attack during their time in office?

Sounds like you're making an exception in her case. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Jackson, MO

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Quote @ grisgris: "Sorry, Mr. A. If you want to insist that none of the aforementioned people were responsible for what happened during their tenure, then why do you insist that Hillary Clinton is responsible for the Benghazi attack?
Is she the only diplomat/politician who should be held accountable for an attack during their time in office?
Sounds like you're making an exception in her case. Hmmmm, I wonder why?"

I'm making an exeception for no-one. I was pointing out the lunacy of your statement. Bufu picked up on part of it, but didn't completely realize what I was doing.
bufu

Columbia, MO

#15 Dec 19, 2012
I didn't see sarcasm, I saw silly.

Why leave out Nixon when you're taking about presidential responsibility for American deaths in VN?

Grisgris sees you clearly.

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 19, 2012
bufu wrote:
grisgris sees nothing but kool-aid.

Jackson, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
"Know (sic) one could see the world trade center attack coming..."
Wow, you're wrong about that. Gee, I wonder why they thought a bunch of Arabs were taking flying lessons around the country, only wanting to learn how to take off and not land? In addition to that, they had a mountain of intelligence from the outgoing Clinton Adminstration about impending danger, but the Bushies were too arrogant to pay any attention to them.
Yes, sir, there were people who could foresee the WTC attack.
So why didnt the outgoing clinton adminstration do anything to stop it
grisgris

De Soto, MO

#18 Dec 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So why didnt the outgoing clinton adminstration do anything to stop it
They did.

And then Bush was elected.

Jackson, MO

#19 Dec 20, 2012
bufu wrote:
I didn't see sarcasm, I saw silly.
Why leave out Nixon when you're taking about presidential responsibility for American deaths in VN?
I think if you fact check it Nixon got us out of Vietnam as soon as he could

Jackson, MO

#20 Dec 20, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
They did.
And then Bush was elected.
Oh what did they do if I remember the Saudis want to give us Bin Linden but Clinton refused your a moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 21 min Fairydust 17,022
music game (Sep '09) 22 min Fairydust 9,576
School Board Member Affair 37 min In the know 5
Ruler Foods 1 hr just saying 3
The Matthews School bond issue Wednesday flyer.. 2 hr Guest 51
Republicans Health Care Bill Failed!!! Lol 7 hr Guest 13
Any older swingers lookin for straight male 9 hr Guest 12
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 20 hr Guest 71

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web