michelle obama ugly!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Huh

Norwich, OH

#1 Nov 7, 2012
She is soooooo ugly. the way she holds her mouth, ugly ape. looks like a baboon,& slumped shoulders she should really care how she appears in public, she is not a good image to represent America. but those tight stretch dresses showing big bertha butt. most black women do not care how they look. they it all hang out!!! her mother dresses like a lady , guess her daughter did not learn by teaching or watching.
mtop

Jackson, MO

#2 Nov 7, 2012
well....I'd still hit it
no name

Scott City, MO

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Just stupid that Lady has a lot of class unlike ur self!!!!!

Sikeston, MO

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Huh wrote:
She is soooooo ugly. the way she holds her mouth, ugly ape. looks like a baboon,& slumped shoulders she should really care how she appears in public, she is not a good image to represent America. but those tight stretch dresses showing big bertha butt. most black women do not care how they look. they it all hang out!!! her mother dresses like a lady , guess her daughter did not learn by teaching or watching.
Not nice.Don't like her politics but would never make fun of her looks.
guest 101

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2012
She is still the First Lady of the Land and you are nothing.
Watermark

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 7, 2012
I see when your party fails miserably all you can do is insult the First Lady. Classy, real classy. But remind yourself that at least Mrs Obama hasn't killed someone with her car like Laura Bush did. Please link us to your negative comments about that incident.
teepee

Jackson, MO

#7 Nov 7, 2012
the laura
yes she did it
with car made murder
and not sexy ive no lust after this women!!!
this beast have no detraction for me
has one beard? some hair too much?
who cares it right i said oh too much with the nauseated

but michelle even she have the africa
it does not care have too much lust always!!! very
look her class i love that part about her
i said holy jesus just look that class
it hurts me i love that
and make murder with the car she never did it
drive carefully always
back up so slowly i love how drives god i love that stuff

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 7, 2012
I'm guessing you won beautiful woman/man of the year.
tonrat

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
I bet the first lady is a very nice person.black ladies no how to treat men
oh wow

Portland, OR

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Huh wrote:
You sound exactly like a grade school student. Grow up!!! I suppose your mother never taught you respect.
Guest24

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Michelle Obama has a lot of class and for a women her age dresses very well.if you have paid attention she's actually a fashion icon.someone who a lot of women look up to in the fashion industry.
Tax Man

AOL

#12 Nov 9, 2012
tonrat wrote:
I bet the first lady is a very nice person.black ladies no how to treat men
Is that why black men leave them in drove's.
On the comment by Mr's Obama being ugly. That was uncalled for, only a liberal would say that.
Trevor Lee

San Carlos, CA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Tax Man wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why black men leave them in drove's.
On the comment by Mr's Obama being ugly. That was uncalled for, only a liberal would say that.
And why do they do that? because the media over sensationalized a woman with average to unattractive looks "in my opinion" simply because she is the wife of the president. The first african american president is a mile stone. However that doesn't mean that we need to glorify his every accomplishment, and we most certainly don't need to claim complete fallacy in order to appear to be a society of equality. Mr's Obama is not an attractive person by any standards be they white, black asian, indian, or any other race and to claim so is ridiculous! FYI don't expect to get unbiased answers form this feed, i mean hell a large portion of the black community voted for Obama simply because he is black. Now don't get me wrong if there was an asian man running for president id vote for him in a heart beat but that doesn't mean id call his short FOB squinty eyed wife a super model!!!!!!!!
Trevor Lee

San Carlos, CA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Guest24 wrote:
Michelle Obama has a lot of class and for a women her age dresses very well.if you have paid attention she's actually a fashion icon.someone who a lot of women look up to in the fashion industry.
My apologies my comment is in relation to this
Michelle Obama So Fine

Kennett, MO

#15 Dec 16, 2012
whoever said she is ugly got alot of nerves and dis comin from a black man and all i got to say is all my black women are sexy,beautiful,juicy,smart,lov ing,trust worthy annd have nice shapes and i will never date a devil ever

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 16, 2012
This is the problem with our country. Her looks are none of your concern and she is The First Lady. How about some respect. As our nation grieves, this is all you can think about. How about a prayer for the innocent lives ripped away. Selfish and ignorant!!!
Jackson5

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Michelle is ugly inside, too.

Jackson, MO

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Jackson5 wrote:
Michelle is ugly inside, too.
Get a life.

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Watermark wrote:
I see when your party fails miserably all you can do is insult the First Lady. Classy, real classy. But remind yourself that at least Mrs Obama hasn't killed someone with her car like Laura Bush did. Please link us to your negative comments about that incident.
Classless!
Boo

Jackson, MO

#20 Dec 17, 2012
She so ugly gap toothed big ole horse mouth damn amazon woman. She look like that chick Jamie fox used to play.. Wasn't her name Wanda? Ughhhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriffs race Scott County 1 hr Guest X 6
The Republicans conservative convention was a J... 1 hr Guest X 24
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,187
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,094
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,247
Who is Tre Hammontree cheating on his wife with... 3 hr skipper 2
This Town 3 hr Nice 14
True or False Game (Apr '14) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,544

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web