Kaine Householder
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Friend

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I seen him the other day and he sure looks alot better, you can definitely tell hes doing better in life. I heard he had a problem but looking at him now he seems to of taken care of business and gotten himself on the right track. His daughter seems to be his main concern.
Good job Kaine glad you did it!!
not convinced

Jackson, MO

#2 Aug 30, 2012
kaine you are so pathetic, starting threads about yourself and much better your doing....really???? how sad.
Old Friend

Scott City, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2012
No dear I started the thread, dont get jealous!
Concern

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 31, 2012
He is still dealing
Old Friend

Scott City, MO

#5 Aug 31, 2012
I said that he looked alot better and was doing better in life...I didnt say he was perfect! But to 'not convinced and 'concern', Im sure you both are perfect though right?? Give someone whos trying a little bit of credit damn!
knows kaine better

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 2, 2012
kaine.. will never ever change!! I was super proud of him.. when he got clean. this was a battle he had been fighting for years!!he got clean for a while.. now hes back to the needle.. sad sad thing!!! he used to be so hot!! now hes gross!!! i guess he will always be a needle junkie hustling and robbing people piece of crap!! love him and hope he gets better
Kaines cousin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Look.. i know kaine has done alot of people wrong.. but his addiction is a disase.. people need to understand that! kaine really does have a big heart. u just got to know him!!!! IF you dont know him. dont talk shit!!!!
Hootie and the blowfish

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
He's a piece of crap, point blank!!!
Disease my ass

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Cancer is a disease not drug addiction. Calling it a disease is a bullshit excuse
shocked

New Bedford, MA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Kaines cousin wrote:
Look.. i know kaine has done alot of people wrong.. but his addiction is a disase.. people need to understand that! kaine really does have a big heart. u just got to know him!!!! IF you dont know him. dont talk shit!!!!
I agree. The guy gave me credit when I needed my drugs and I did not have enough money. He really does have a big heart !!!!
Kaines cousin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Dec 2, 2012
actually.. he does have liver cancer!!!!
Disease my ass

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
I was speaking of the comment of his addiction is a disease!!!!
Kaines cousin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Dec 2, 2012
and im just being a smart ass i knew what you meant!

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2012
He had a scam going selling frozen food
( I heard later it was from SAMs) he came by showing nice frog legs and took orders ( and the money) never returned with the product.
Family

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Dec 9, 2012
He returned what I ordered.
Hootie and the blowfish

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
Still a piece of shit! Karmas a b!itch and will catch up with his sorry azz I promise.
i was told

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2013
That's funny any one that takes up for this low life is no better than he is... FYI it's the truth
sikeston area

Bonne Terre, MO

#19 Apr 5, 2013
I don't like that no good pos. how can some one call them selfs a man if u have to depend on ur wife ?

Jackson, MO

#20 Apr 5, 2013
I know him and he's a piece of crap. His ole lady was cute back in the day, but now she's an ugly felon with no future prospects.
morehouse

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2013
His wife is dumb to be with him. He is worthless and she is just DUMB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahabhrahahaha 1 hr Guest 1
Lazy people who don't take care of there yards 1 hr Guest 21
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,674
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 6 hr Vector aka Victor... 818
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 6 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,025
had fun! (Aug '15) 8 hr Nomad 3
White Men (Jul '11) 12 hr Ernie 17

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages