FEDUP

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Jun 6, 2012
Shes in Vandalia now!
overit
#22 Jun 7, 2012
FEDUP wrote:
Shes in Vandalia now!
Where she needs to be along with her wackjob a$$ mom they need to head straight to the nut house when released

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jun 11, 2012
Guilty Guilty Guilty wrote:
She plead guilty to have sex with 13, 14, ad 15 year old boys. Now.... tell me is is okay to have sex with a 15 year old?
no its not ok to have sex with 15 year olds, but 14 and 13 years old what's wrong with that?

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jun 12, 2012
jenny is cool she just forgets how old she is sometimes and don't tell her anything you don't want every one in the tri state area to know. Cause she cant help but spread your shit around its not her fault her mouth moves on it's own. Shes a sweet girl but she is a little too starved for love and affection men do that to women. I think she's fun to know but I don't trust her as far as i could throw her and that ain't very far.

leave her alone she's doing her time shit.
EAT FRESH

Dexter, MO

#25 Jun 13, 2012
She a snitch.
ialready know
#26 Aug 4, 2012
EAT FRESH wrote:
She a snitch.
Yep!!her and her mother.*CRAZY* Her mom has no respect for anyone either and they will both do "ANYTHING" To hurt you for absolutely no reason...A lot of people have changed now they really might wanna watch their mouths and threats they make

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to vote politicians out of Sikeston 55 min neerdowell 6
Sikeston is 1 hr Ronnie Bryant 40
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Fairydust 9,834
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 3,038
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,189
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,646
Word Association (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,756

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance