Nothing at all to do here! Why us that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Why is that? Nothing!!
Barbie

Haslet, TX

#3 Jun 8, 2012
it does suck. no nothing to do. always that way.
well

De Soto, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2012
If u don't like it u can always leave!
bufu

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jun 8, 2012
I think Sikeston is great. I recommend that anyone who thinks there's nothing to do should eat when they get bored. Eat a lot.
Tyrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 8, 2012
i wear fubu all day and make cracker jokes
Old Lady

Haslet, TX

#7 Jun 8, 2012
There ain't a damn thing to do here y'all known that shit
RainbowGurl

Haslet, TX

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Great! What part is great? Great compared to what? Dexter? Lmao!
Tyrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Old Lady/RainbowGurl you crazy as hell. since i gots nuttin to do all day can a brotha get dem digits?
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Sikeston has a number of convenience stores. Those who are bored should score themselves a big bag of Funyuns and a gallon of green Kool-Aid and kick back.
been here all my life
#11 Jun 8, 2012
hell yeah sikeston sucks!! thank god im leaveing it in a couple of months!!!!
get a life

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2012
yea it is. nothing for the kids to do.i think since they are building alot of stuff they should build a skating ring for the kids.

Since: Mar 12

Bridgeport, CT

#13 Jun 11, 2012
If you get bored you can always go rob larrys pit stop in miner that seems to be a trend get you some blunts and a pipe or two while your there
jkwon

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 11, 2012
or you could have your pick of sloppy seconds from all the disgusting women that are still around town
manmythlegend

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Sikeston has several Nice parks you can visit and take your kids to. We have a great YMCA with loads of programs for children. We also have plenty of grocery stores, a few places to shop, and a Walmart. There's plenty of variety in restaurants too especially considering the towns size. We have a bowling alley and theatre. Not to mention you can drive up to Cape if your looking for more and make a whole day of it. Trust me I've lived all around the United States and unless you are in a major city and have deep pockets then most of the towns are the same.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2012
The Malco Trashhole is a dump they should have left it closed and built a new theatre some place else it stinks and it's just falling apart they only did a few things just to get it open and have no intentions of fixing the other stuff
Worse

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jun 12, 2012
There are worse places than sikeston. The Malco is alot better than no theater at all. Grew up in a small town with not even half the stuff to do. If teens are bored then get a job

Jackson, MO

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Sikeston sucks ass. Nothing here to do except make meth, draw welfare, spend food stamps, drink crunk juice, and talk on my freedom phone.

Jackson, MO

#19 Jun 13, 2012
Or I suppose I could get out of the house and take my fat white trash ass to Wal Mart and walk around in my tank top and pajama pants.
Rerun

Jackson, MO

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Or I suppose I could get out of the house and take my fat white trash ass to Wal Mart and walk around in my tank top and pajama pants.
Thats more of a nigker thang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,428
Word Association (May '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,876
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,534
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,952
music game (Sep '09) 7 hr Fairydust 10,161
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 7 hr Fairydust 3,380
the fun church 8 hr BluegillBill 14

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance