Next Last
gotcha

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Its over with for sure now
ex wife

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Hell yeah hat bring her down. I have a man cheat and cheat and o finalky caught him but if i had a camara i could have sooner so you do the right thing hat bring her down
Wow

High Ridge, MO

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Hat wrote:
Yep time for him to know the truth . U hurt me for the last time . That's right rented a car took off all week got u on camera . U think u can go around using and hurting guys well he didn't believe me before he will now. And I can't wait to show him this .. Time for you to feel what I've been feeling for months
So......you KNEW this person was in another relationship, yet you continued your affair until YOU felt betrayed??? Thats called KARMA mf !!!
lol

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Go tell him then and stop running Ur mouth or is that all really do ?
Melissa

Des Moines, IA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
What her last name
Game player

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Did you go tell or just running that mouth ?
Game player

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
I'm sure it is .
think about it

Campbell, MO

#12 Nov 9, 2012
A man who will knowingly get together with a married woman, then complain when she gets together with someone else, is the loser.

Suck it up cupcake, she chose to play, you chose to pay to play. Get over it and let it be.
Terqw

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Sikeston women are cheaters for sure wonder why?

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
I bet he don't !
Been there

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
I bet he doesnt either. I know him all too well. Its how a sociopath will operate in a relationship. Will most definately make you believe you are the only one, all the while he is laying with whoever and whatever will take a time out for him. He has only had this reputation forever. These women will keep falling for it though. I find it very amusing. Guess hes already ticked off another one.

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2012
LOL this goes from talking about a women now someone is talking about a man .
hat

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Back together I dont mind how he treats me

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2012
That you have been running the bars and sleeping with an engaged man with a child? The truth about you is soon to be revealed. I know your first name but still trying to find out your last name. I plan on exposing you so that you can feel the pain you have caused me.
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#21 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
That you have been running the bars and sleeping with an engaged man with a child? The truth about you is soon to be revealed. I know your first name but still trying to find out your last name. I plan on exposing you so that you can feel the pain you have caused me.
First name? U can put the last name to it

Since: Nov 12

west valley city utah

#22 Nov 28, 2012
i gotta ask...are you called HAT because your always on the HEAD??? ROFLMAO grow up bitches!!
pay attention

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
just wondering why an "engaged man with a child" would be barhopping anyway? that right there says alot about his character.

United States

#24 Nov 28, 2012
He was given too much freedom. I agree. Its somewhat my fault. But I am ginding out more and more about this woman and it seems she does this with more than just my fiance. She is known well for what she does. And to think she has a husband and children at home. No real woman with a family should be out barhopping either. And looking for some married or taken man to sleep with. Revenge is mine. Just very unsure of my actions right now. The hurt is fading but in its place comes anger.
haha

United States

#25 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
He was given too much freedom. I agree. Its somewhat my fault. But I am ginding out more and more about this woman and it seems she does this with more than just my fiance. She is known well for what she does. And to think she has a husband and children at home. No real woman with a family should be out barhopping either. And looking for some married or taken man to sleep with. Revenge is mine. Just very unsure of my actions right now. The hurt is fading but in its place comes anger.
Get over it girl and blame him , where blame should be . He's the one who cheated on u .

United States

#26 Nov 28, 2012
I will handle it. She wont be showing her face back at the bar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
music game (Sep '09) 57 min Vector aka Victor... 10,170
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,389
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,961
Gas 3 hr Guest 4
Armed robbery 4 hr Toby 61
Eye Glasses are a rip off 6 hr Ripped Off 5
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 10 hr Alyssa76 1,576

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance