Really

Jackson, MO

#143 Jan 8, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Blake did wrong, Blake is gonna pay for it to a degree, Blakes cousin Scott has been chasing him around for years trying to get him in trouble because he is jealous of Blake. He is still going to be Jealous of Blake and I'm sure he's gonna try to continue to start crap.
I do know that 70% of these post and the emails to the media came from Scott because the police has been and is tracing the IP addresses and service provider contract. News flash Scott if it's electronic it can be tracked.
Bottom line is Blake is not going to prison, he will get punished and move on with his life. He is not a rapist and did not put anybody's life in danger. The prosecutor said so himself. She was over the age of 14 and the law says she can make sound desicions. There was only one girl, just because he hung out with other girls does not mean anything. Blake has volunteered the names of all underage girls and all have been talked to by the cops and there is no more girls. End of story.
Ps. Scott is a bitch!
You're clueless. If you know Scott so well, you would know that if he were the one to get Blake caught, he'd tell everyone! Just the way he is. If you look on casenet, you would see the charges were put on there days before Blake was even arrested....meaning the cops were watching him. It could have been a number of people who told the cops. A teacher who found out, the people working at the motel, or just anyone who knew about it. And to say he is jealous of Blake...for what? What is there to be jealous of? The charges Blake will have? What he is putting his family through? Hanging out with underage girls? I can't think of one thing he could possibly even be a little jealous about. And I'm pretty sure no one on here is worried about being traced. No one had done anything wrong. Looks to me, everyone is just stating their opinions, or facts. It's called freedom of speech, let 'em trace their little hearts out! And she may be over the age of 14 now, but she wasn't when it all started! You seem to know so much about the situation, yet you can't see everything that has gone on. It's pretty pathetic that Blake's family is trying to lay blame on someone else, instead of taking it for what it is and realizing that the only person at fault is Blake. But, as usual, that's what they always do. Doesn't matter if the President himself turned Blake it, the person who notified the authorities is not of concern, and kudos to them for doing it!
whatever

Folsom, CA

#144 Jan 8, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Blake did wrong, Blake is gonna pay for it to a degree, Blakes cousin Scott has been chasing him around for years trying to get him in trouble because he is jealous of Blake. He is still going to be Jealous of Blake and I'm sure he's gonna try to continue to start crap.
I do know that 70% of these post and the emails to the media came from Scott because the police has been and is tracing the IP addresses and service provider contract. News flash Scott if it's electronic it can be tracked.
Bottom line is Blake is not going to prison, he will get punished and move on with his life. He is not a rapist and did not put anybody's life in danger. The prosecutor said so himself. She was over the age of 14 and the law says she can make sound desicions. There was only one girl, just because he hung out with other girls does not mean anything. Blake has volunteered the names of all underage girls and all have been talked to by the cops and there is no more girls. End of story.

Ps. Scott is a bitch!
You're obviously just another Blodgett reee tard. Those seem to be a dime a dozen on here. Doesn't matter what Tom, Dick, Harry or Scott did or didn't do. Blake obviously has a preference for little girls. And that, my blodgett tard, is against the law. P.S. this is a public forum. Maybe u should look up the definition.

United States

#145 Jan 8, 2012
Ok, I am not familiar with this person, so I am supposing that BLAKE / TIMOTHY are the same person/

United States

#146 Jan 8, 2012
Is he a relative of Aaron Wade?
Really

Jackson, MO

#147 Jan 9, 2012
blake is aaron's nephew

Chicago, IL

#148 Jan 9, 2012
Bet he is proud
Curious

Clarkton, MO

#149 Jan 10, 2012
Anyone know whats going on with this case?
bang bang says guilty

Chicago, IL

#150 Jan 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone know whats going on with this case?
should have thought about the deal more
Curious

Clarkton, MO

#151 Jan 11, 2012
Bang Bang......He was thinking, but with the other head.
I've heard they are changing the name of the hotel he got caught in from Super 8 to Super Blake. Catchy huh...
somorya

Poplar Bluff, MO

#152 Jan 12, 2012
Dumb ass wrote:
Do they love each other 75yrs. Ago it was not uncommon for 2 people 6yrs. Age difference to truly love one another. It is still possible!!!!!!!!
wow...spoken like a true pediphyle. For the love of God, please tell me your making these post prom a prison cell. I tell ya whats possible. Its possible that if a boy of legal age had sex with my 15 yr old...WILLING OR NOT....its possible that I would cut his throat from ear to ear...they did that to people 75 yrs ago too.
mean as hell

United States

#153 Jan 13, 2012
guest wrote:
You all are typical freaking missouri trash.
Get on the net,and bash someone,cause none of yall can say it face to face.
Why worry about who he had sex with?
At least hes getting some,which is more than most of you.
While yall are bickering on here...half ypur daughters,are in the west end hauling coal!!
You just don't get it, do you? If I see him out, you'd better believe I'll say it to his face! I'm not scared of speaking my mind. The only reason people are worrying about who he had sex with (as you put it) is because he was having sex with a 15 year old. IT'S ILLEGAL!! They had been having sex since she was 12 or 13? That's DISGUSTING! Maybe you were giving it up at 12, but it's not normal, sweetie! So now, who is the trash?

Sikeston, MO

#154 Jan 14, 2012
They were not having sex at 12-13 stupid. They both admitted they only had sex 2 times and she was 15 and the doctor told the police he believed them after he examined her. Geez shut up about it.
mean as hell

Chicago, IL

#155 Jan 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
They were not having sex at 12-13 stupid. They both admitted they only had sex 2 times and she was 15 and the doctor told the police he believed them after he examined her. Geez shut up about it.
Seriously? Since when can a doctor tell how many times a person has had sex by looking at their vagina? This crap is laughable. I think it should go to the AP and see what the rest of the world thinks about how this part of the country lives.

Sikeston, MO

#156 Jan 24, 2012
Lmao well your retarded then cause the courts use doctors all the time in sex cases. Where is your office at? I mean since you know what a doctor can and can not tell by examining a body you must be a doctor. So where is you office

United States

#157 Jan 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
Lmao well your retarded then cause the courts use doctors all the time in sex cases. Where is your office at? I mean since you know what a doctor can and can not tell by examining a body you must be a doctor. So where is you office
a doctor can tell she's had sex and if it is recent. Not how many time she has had it. There isn't an odometer down there. Fyi
Really

Jackson, MO

#158 Jan 24, 2012
Bahahahaha!! Odometer!! Good one! There is no way to tell how many times a person has had sex, and if you believe that, you are as ignorant as the person who told you. The only thing that can be seen is if she had sex, and if it was recent. That cracks me up!! Maybe the same doc needs to examine your brain to see how many cells are left...
mean as hell

United States

#159 Jan 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clueless. If you know Scott so well, you would know that if he were the one to get Blake caught, he'd tell everyone! Just the way he is. If you look on casenet, you would see the charges were put on there days before Blake was even arrested....meaning the cops were watching him. It could have been a number of people who told the cops. A teacher who found out, the people working at the motel, or just anyone who knew about it. And to say he is jealous of Blake...for what? What is there to be jealous of? The charges Blake will have? What he is putting his family through? Hanging out with underage girls? I can't think of one thing he could possibly even be a little jealous about. And I'm pretty sure no one on here is worried about being traced. No one had done anything wrong. Looks to me, everyone is just stating their opinions, or facts. It's called freedom of speech, let 'em trace their little hearts out! And she may be over the age of 14 now, but she wasn't when it all started! You seem to know so much about the situation, yet you can't see everything that has gone on. It's pretty pathetic that Blake's family is trying to lay blame on someone else, instead of taking it for what it is and realizing that the only person at fault is Blake. But, as usual, that's what they always do. Doesn't matter if the President himself turned Blake it, the person who notified the authorities is not of concern, and kudos to them for doing it!
I didn't see it on casenet. Does that mean it's already been swept under the rug with everything else in Scott County?
And bahahahaha you are so right. It doesn't have an odometer! Good one! Just my point. So tell me again how the doc would know they just had sex twice????
Really

Jackson, MO

#160 Jan 24, 2012
Probably has, wouldn't surprise me. As I understand it he is suppose to go to court this month. He has never been made to take responsibility for his actions in the past. I looked the other day and it was still on there. I still can't get over "he can tell how many times she had sex"...how dumb can you be?
mean as hell

Chicago, IL

#161 Jan 24, 2012
Really wrote:
Probably has, wouldn't surprise me. As I understand it he is suppose to go to court this month. He has never been made to take responsibility for his actions in the past. I looked the other day and it was still on there. I still can't get over "he can tell how many times she had sex"...how dumb can you be?
No, I checked on wife and her meter must be broken.
mean as hell

Chicago, IL

#162 Jan 24, 2012
You should look at benton's topix under Blake Wade. They must really love football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Sikeston (Aug '10) 6 min Jaycee 318
church ladies beware 3 hr Christian 5
awww id say prolly 25 maybe 30 of em' a day 5 hr Cut c h 2
Approaching someone in a relationship (not marr... 5 hr Cut cornor ho 22
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Miss taster 10,799
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 6 hr Justsayin 1,511
Word Association (May '10) 6 hr Daywatchin 3,490
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web