Seriously

United States

#103 Jan 6, 2012
lame wrote:
<quoted text>first off my child wouldn't be gone for 4 days without me knowing. My mom always asked who what when where and why. Ill do the same and yes i have found out more and I will no longer defend him!!
God Bless you!!!! 4 days????
Something to think about

United States

#104 Jan 6, 2012
Guess I shut momma up. Gave her something to think about and she knows I'm right.
Hellllooo

United States

#105 Jan 6, 2012
Funny there's a thread on here about a 30something lady having sex with multiple young boys and there was a ton of people on there defending her? I'm a little confused by how people are ready to hang this guy but not her. She even got those boys drunk, was this girl drunk? Another thing 14 year old girls today are a different animal than they were in the past. Don't you people watch television and see what they are being influenced by? No morals or self respect is being taught to these girls nowdays. There are fifteen year old girl's with tramp stamps, who are allowed to go to school each day dressed like hookers, I even know teenage girl's who parents have paid for boob jobs for their "baby girls". Really why do you all suppose these girls are getting lower back tatoos, fake breasts and booty shorts to impress college recruiters? Ummm nope, to attract the opposite sex. As long as they are allowed to dress and act like whores that is exactly what they will be treated like.
Amazed

United States

#106 Jan 6, 2012
First off I'm not his momma or her momma but I am a momma. Second your responses hold no weight with me. I am entitled to my opinions just like you are. And I can draw my own conclusions from the things I know first hand. So don't pat yourself on the back too soon chump...
Bingo

United States

#107 Jan 6, 2012
Theyfinallygothim wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically I was illegal too, but not near to this extreme. Only a couple years. I am fine and over him. I hoped he would get caught and so glad he finally did. All you people on here DON"T know him. He is very controlling and I am just glad I got away from him. My life is so much better without him. BTW Tim and Becky, you two said my family is white trash? NOBODY in my family has been arrested for this!!!!!!
Absolutely! If you are who I think you are, they were so wrong about you, BB! What I know about you is that you're a great person, and I'm so glad you've moved on and are happy. If he hadn't screwed up with you, he wouldn't be in this predicament. You're so right... he is controlling and manipulative. That's why he preys on the young ones... so he can dominate them and use them as toys. He's manipulated the congregation at church, too. There's something truly wrong when someone likd this throws it in people's faces...driving around with a different minor and "trying" to hide them on back roads, then stand up on Sundays and lead prayer and praise. He's the master of manipulation! Thank God you escaped his web!
Something to think about

United States

#108 Jan 6, 2012
Amazed wrote:
First off I'm not his momma or her momma but I am a momma. Second your responses hold no weight with me. I am entitled to my opinions just like you are. And I can draw my own conclusions from the things I know first hand. So don't pat yourself on the back too soon chump...
I can draw my own conclusions too from what I know:
1) she's not the only child he's done this to
2) in the eyes of the law; she's a child
3) he had sex with her
4) he's an adult
5) he drove to the motel ( she is a child CAN'T drive)
6) he rented the room ( again the CHILD couldn't)
7) he knew it was illegal,(or would have told family "we're going to motel to have sex")
Looks like the he's outweigh the she's huh? Seems the ADULT played a bigger role in it. While the CHILD is not innocent he was the ADULT in the situation.
Rhonda supporting Blake

Ellington, MO

#109 Jan 6, 2012
Ya he's cute but thats a silly thing to be saying at a time like this....for real tho, at one time I would have too and I am 25..lol
Rhonda supporting Blake

Ellington, MO

#110 Jan 6, 2012
OK! I have a few things to say! The entire thing was consentual and her parents supposedly were allowing this to go on....HE DID NOT RAPE her..All this really is in some sort of legal term in just sexual misconduct. Ya he shouldve went for someone older but you hant help who you like, love, or whatever the situation is. ANd SHAME SHAME SHAME on his family and especially father. As far as I was told by my sister that dated him for a few years, they are the ones who turned him in...then kicked him out of his home...Thats ok for now, they'll have their judgement when they stand before God! Blake Wade did nothing wrong in my opinion. If he gets ANY trouble it should only be some kind of probation. Possibly supervised for a few years maybe 5, but he sure as hell dosnt deserve to be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life. He does NOT deserve any of this. I have known him for a while now and will stand my ground on how he doesnt deserve this and will stand by his side and support him all the way. BTW, I live in Arcadia, MO and my sisters are in blodgett. thats how I am involved because he was once in my family practically!

Sikeston, MO

#111 Jan 7, 2012
Rhonda supporting Blake wrote:
OK! I have a few things to say! The entire thing was consentual and her parents supposedly were allowing this to go on....HE DID NOT RAPE her..All this really is in some sort of legal term in just sexual misconduct. Ya he shouldve went for someone older but you hant help who you like, love, or whatever the situation is. ANd SHAME SHAME SHAME on his family and especially father. As far as I was told by my sister that dated him for a few years, they are the ones who turned him in...then kicked him out of his home...Thats ok for now, they'll have their judgement when they stand before God! Blake Wade did nothing wrong in my opinion. If he gets ANY trouble it should only be some kind of probation. Possibly supervised for a few years maybe 5, but he sure as hell dosnt deserve to be labled a sex offender for the rest of his life. He does NOT deserve any of this. I have known him for a while now and will stand my ground on how he doesnt deserve this and will stand by his side and support him all the way. BTW, I live in Arcadia, MO and my sisters are in blodgett. thats how I am involved because he was once in my family practically!
Sounds like you're about as warped as him. As far as probation, that ain't happening, you can visit him in jail where he belongs.
Get a clue

United States

#112 Jan 7, 2012
That would make a lot of sense for his father to turn him in. Then go pay a bondsman at least a $1,000 to get him out, then throw him out of the house. And if you are who you say you are, I can't believe you would support him after the way he did your sister. His family didn't even condone the way your sister was treated.
If this were only one girl, I could almost overlook the age difference. Still would never agree with it, but you can't help who you love. But for now, you sit back with your support and if you can, help out with the next bond fee. I can assure this was not the only minor child. He was so cocky, throwing it in people's faces what he was doing, believing he was invincible. Bet he doesn't feel like that now. His father or family didn't turn him in, he has been being investigated for a while. Wait till the other charges get filed for all the girls involved. Bet you change your support then, and agree that he is a predator, that needs to register.
Really

Jackson, MO

#113 Jan 7, 2012
seriously, he was having sex with this girl since she was 12-13 he needs more than just supervised probation and he should register as a sex offender because I hate to break it to you but that is what he is since he has had sex with multiple underage females and he will more than likely do it again, now he will just find more slick ways to get away with it!! so you are twisted in thinking he should get nothing but a slap on the wrist!!!
Seriously

United States

#114 Jan 7, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>That would make a lot of sense for his father to turn him in. Then go pay a bondsman at least a $1,000 to get him out, then throw him out of the house. And if you are who you say you are, I can't believe you would support him after the way he did your sister. His family didn't even condone the way your sister was treated.
If this were only one girl, I could almost overlook the age difference. Still would never agree with it, but you can't help who you love. But for now, you sit back with your support and if you can, help out with the next bond fee. I can assure this was not the only minor child. He was so cocky, throwing it in people's faces what he was doing, believing he was invincible. Bet he doesn't feel like that now. His father or family didn't turn him in, he has been being investigated for a while. Wait till the other charges get filed for all the girls involved. Bet you change your support then, and agree that he is a predator, that needs to register.
You support him not registering? So when he re-offends, which he will, are you going to be willing to sit down with the next victims family and tell them you supported him? Are you going to tell them he did this before, but you didn't think he needed to register?
Seriously

United States

#115 Jan 7, 2012
Obviously you have Internet. Look it up. In the eyes of the law it was rape. Not forcible, but still rape. A child (someone under 17 in Missouri) cannot consent. I don't understand how that is so hard to comprehend. It does not matter if she said ok. The laws don't allow her to. Same as they don't allow her to drive, or rent a hotel room. Hmmmm, who do you suppose did that part? This is exactly why he thought he'd never get caught, thought he was above the law has you all snowed on the type of person he really is.
grisgris

Saint Louis, MO

#116 Jan 7, 2012
Hellllooo wrote:
Funny there's a thread on here about a 30something lady having sex with multiple young boys and there was a ton of people on there defending her? I'm a little confused by how people are ready to hang this guy but not her. She even got those boys drunk, was this girl drunk? Another thing 14 year old girls today are a different animal than they were in the past. Don't you people watch television and see what they are being influenced by? No morals or self respect is being taught to these girls nowdays. There are fifteen year old girl's with tramp stamps, who are allowed to go to school each day dressed like hookers, I even know teenage girl's who parents have paid for boob jobs for their "baby girls". Really why do you all suppose these girls are getting lower back tatoos, fake breasts and booty shorts to impress college recruiters? Ummm nope, to attract the opposite sex. As long as they are allowed to dress and act like whores that is exactly what they will be treated like.
Pardon me, you moron, teenage girls are not "animals."

It doesn't matter how much television you show them, or plastic breasts you implant, their tattoos or their clothing, teenage brains are not developed enough to make important decisions like when it's appropriate to have sex. The law is there to protect them from being vulnerable to criminals who are too horny and depraved to control themselves.

"As long as they are allowed to dress and act like whores that is exactly what they will be treated like."

As long as you insist on having sex with children, and you act like a sexual predator, then that is exactly what you will be treated like.
Seriously

United States

#117 Jan 7, 2012
Ok, I have a plan for you, since this was all ok because she said it was. As long as you say that, you don't pertain to laws. You go out today and drive 75 MPH in a 30 MPH zone today. When the police stop you, tell them a 15 year old girl girl told you it was "OK". I bet you won't even get ticketed. Try it and let us know.
Oh snap

United States

#118 Jan 7, 2012
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me, you moron, teenage girls are not "animals."

It doesn't matter how much television you show them, or plastic breasts you implant, their tattoos or their clothing, teenage brains are not developed enough to make important decisions like when it's appropriate to have sex. The law is there to protect them from being vulnerable to criminals who are too horny and depraved to control themselves.

"As long as they are allowed to dress and act like whores that is exactly what they will be treated like."

As long as you insist on having sex with children, and you act like a sexual predator, then that is exactly what you will be treated like.
You nailed it! If "it" walks like a sexual predator and talks like a sexual predator.... well, you get it! Authorities are not going to let this one slide. Too many people in the community have been livid about his "They won't do anything to me" attitude. If it was okay, and he believed it was okay, he wouldn't have been taking these girls on back roads and parking in the trees at the Blodgett Cemetery. He would've taken them home. So QUACK, QUACK to all who support this pedophile.

United States

#119 Jan 7, 2012
First of all the girls "dad" as you keep saying is not her biological father. David has raised her since she was little, but is not married the her mother. David is a very good person. He has been best friends with Blake for several years, they work together and DJ together, volunteer at the Blodgett fire department together. They even took Blake on a cruse with the whole family. I wonder if his closeness to the family clouded their judgement, I can't believe all this was happening under their nose and they didn't care I say the mother and David trusted him and didn't know this was going on. Just like incest goes on in families for years, people don't suspect family members and children don't tell for various reasons. Study up on how incest happens in families and goes undetected for years. The families are victims too.

United States

#120 Jan 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
First of all the girls "dad" as you keep saying is not her biological father. David has raised her since she was little, but is not married the her mother. David is a very good person. He has been best friends with Blake for several years, they work together and DJ together, volunteer at the Blodgett fire department together. They even took Blake on a cruse with the whole family. I wonder if his closeness to the family clouded their judgement, I can't believe all this was happening under their nose and they didn't care I say the mother and David trusted him and didn't know this was going on. Just like incest goes on in families for years, people don't suspect family members and children don't tell for various reasons. Study up on how incest happens in families and goes undetected for years. The families are victims too.
I bet he can kiss the DJ'ing and public service. Hope it was worth it to him.

East Saint Louis, IL

#121 Jan 7, 2012
You all are typical freaking missouri trash.
Get on the net,and bash someone,cause none of yall can say it face to face.
Why worry about who he had sex with?
At least hes getting some,which is more than most of you.
While yall are bickering on here...half ypur daughters,are in the west end hauling coal!!

United States

#122 Jan 7, 2012
guest wrote:
You all are typical freaking missouri trash.
Get on the net,and bash someone,cause none of yall can say it face to face.
Why worry about who he had sex with?
At least hes getting some,which is more than most of you.
While yall are bickering on here...half ypur daughters,are in the west end hauling coal!!
Yes, I guess he got some at that motel. Next time he gets some, it will be at the gray bar motel. Probably not going to enjoy it when "Bubba" works on him, I bet.
And seeings how you're on here, what does that make you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '10) 1 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 3,721
Stop renting and buy your new home 3br/1ba 2 hr interested 2
Murder Suspects Captured 2 hr guest 1
Sams fine Jewlery 2 hr guest 7
Pastor Thomas White 5 hr it was me 3
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 5 hr Analog man 4,622
music game (Sep '09) 5 hr Analog man 6,313
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?