who are the toughest girlz in Sikeston
u know who this is

Sikeston, MO

#126 Nov 21, 2008
babygurl63801 wrote:
right...u need to quit running your mouth bout my cuz, obviousley you dont know too much bout her, bc marti can hold her own with any b**** in sikeston! keep runnin ur mouth and u might f*** around and get your lil punk a** whooped!!
i know for a fact she aint about shit but we wont go there!!cuz im a bitch from sikeston and she sure aint said NOTHIN to me...
his baby momma

Sikeston, MO

#127 Nov 21, 2008
i think marti,kendra plunk, karen foster and brittany beason are the toughest girls in sikeston
omg

Wentzville, MO

#128 Nov 21, 2008
this stupid sh*t is still going? all of ya'll need to take some zannies n chill the f*ck out
his baby momma

Sikeston, MO

#129 Nov 21, 2008
also i forgot sherra and april bone and last but not least jessica patrick and jessica taylor
Erica Heaton

Saint Louis, MO

#130 Nov 21, 2008
Chasity got that name because he brother mikey is a bad ass she aint shit
Chuck Norris

Hannibal, MO

#131 Nov 21, 2008
Line up. Roundhouse kicks to the head for ALL of you.
omg

Wentzville, MO

#132 Nov 21, 2008
Chuck Norris wrote:
Line up. Roundhouse kicks to the head for ALL of you.
lmfao.. right, right.. thats what im talkin about.
ugotitallwrong

Sikeston, MO

#133 Nov 21, 2008
Erica Heaton wrote:
Chasity got that name because he brother mikey is a bad ass she aint shit
Girl let me tell you that you dont even know.Chasity doesnt go around acting like a bada$$ but believe me she isn't anything to mess with.If you feel that "she aint sh*t" then why dont you go tell her that instead of running your mouth on topix about it ok.

Sikeston, MO

#134 Nov 22, 2008
Missy for sure.
She can whoop some ass.
Amber Croney

Sikeston, MO

#135 Nov 22, 2008
missy who ?
Erica Heaton

Saint Louis, MO

#136 Nov 22, 2008
first of all aint no one scared of the savats. you must not know me very well because i can say whatever i want about who ever i want and i can say it to there face to im not scared like sum of you dumb ass hoes on here

Wentzville, MO

#137 Nov 22, 2008
Got to be Missy Casey Riley. Seen her whoop her ex husband!
Amber Croney

Sikeston, MO

#138 Nov 22, 2008
Guest wrote:
Got to be Missy Casey Riley. Seen her whoop her ex husband!
i bet that was some funny shit lol...

Wentzville, MO

#139 Nov 22, 2008
Amber Croney wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet that was some funny shit lol...
Yes it was! She's a tough girl, had to be growing up with three brothers, got to love her, she's a sweetheart! Just don't get on her bad side!
Amber Croney

Sikeston, MO

#140 Nov 22, 2008
yeah i don't know her but i try not to get on anybody's bad side but if i have to fight i will i won't back down...i just think fighting so stupid
WHAT

Sikeston, MO

#141 Nov 22, 2008
faith wrote:
<quoted text>THATS RIGHT IM FROM SIKESTON DUMBASS.U WANT MY ADDRESS DUMBASS
Yup
OMG

Wentzville, MO

#143 Nov 23, 2008
OH geeze.. you all are still at it? This thread needs to die, seriously. No one cares about a bunch of over aggressive trailer skanks thinking that they are the "toughest girlz" (note, girls with a Z, not an S.. that makes it more bad ass) in Sikeston. Sikeston is a piece of shit town, and obviously, there's something in the drinking water for everyone to act this way. Adults don't fight. Adults solve things in a mature, non violent, way. Only kids and crackheads fight it out. Grow the f*ck up.

Chaffee, MO

#144 Nov 23, 2008
Umm a friend of mine who doesn't even fight really beat the hell out of April Bone so I guess my friend is one of the baddest too lol, this is a stupid topic
his baby momma wrote:
also i forgot sherra and april bone and last but not least jessica patrick and jessica taylor
ugotitallwrong

Sikeston, MO

#145 Nov 24, 2008
Erica Heaton wrote:
first of all aint no one scared of the savats. you must not know me very well because i can say whatever i want about who ever i want and i can say it to there face to im not scared like sum of you dumb ass hoes on here
Let me tell you that you don't have to be scared to take an a$$ whoopin.Just go tell Chasity that to her face and we will see what really goes down.And by the way it's "their face" not "there face" so think before you call anyone a "dumb a$$ hoe" and go back to English class trick.
yeah

Aurora, IL

#146 Nov 24, 2008
tasha white/west, terra west, cobre's sister, karen foster, sherra bone, sarah smith, angie annesser, and a few i forgot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drives Me Crazy! Your biggest driving complaints 18 min Guest 14
bible passages (Jan '09) 3 hr Rokit-siyantist 43
Grey charger 5 hr Sikeston citizen 4
Box seats 6 hr Guest 14
places to swim 6 hr kid 5
false prophet 7 hr Joe 7
Sikeston Probation 9 hr Guest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages