#63 Nov 12, 2008
ha ha ha ha wrote:
valerie estes
Yeah right!! lol
Kendra k

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Nov 12, 2008
seen her in action wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know them both but would put my money on Michelle if it was between the 2 of them,,,Michelle will fight ya like a man.
So do u know me i'm her daughter?
Kendra k

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Nov 12, 2008
da crew wrote:
I seen chasity beat grown men's ass seen her brother throw down to
So have I at Taco Bell parkin lot!!
Sikeston Lady

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Nov 13, 2008
What wrote:
Faith garner-graham-altamerino
I witnessed this gal whoop up on her own car she was so mad at a gal that was right were she could of handled her good if she wanted to. She beat the crap out of her ride instead! yes, what a bad ass ! LOL!!!

United States

#67 Nov 14, 2008
Sikeston Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I witnessed this gal whoop up on her own car she was so mad at a gal that was right were she could of handled her good if she wanted to. She beat the crap out of her ride instead! yes, what a bad ass ! LOL!!!
have you ever thought that she dont want to lose everything she has worked for.i tell you what you need to set back and think if she wanted to be a bad ass she could be,Did you notice she is a graham.i bet you still wont talk shit to her face.
Country till i die

United States

#68 Nov 14, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever thought that she dont want to lose everything she has worked for.i tell you what you need to set back and think if she wanted to be a bad ass she could be,Did you notice she is a graham.i bet you still wont talk shit to her face.
Who that Graham be
Now What

Jackson, MO

#69 Nov 14, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She said in her other post she wasn't a Graham. Now which is it?

Ballwin, MO

#70 Nov 14, 2008
this is crazy you all know i am the bomb like tick tick!!!!lol

Ballwin, MO

#71 Nov 14, 2008
Guest wrote:
this is crazy you all know i am the bomb like tick tick!!!!lol
don't make me go all crazy white girl on you!lmao

Ballwin, MO

#72 Nov 14, 2008
Bring it girl!!! i bet i can whoop your a$$ you know i am the shit i done whooped half of sikeston!!!!
Ghetto White

Cape Girardeau, MO

#73 Nov 14, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>saw her beat some chicks down a couple times
Thats my cousin & her mom was known for whippin mens ass's back in the day..
Sikeston Lady

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Nov 14, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is a Graham they are super nasty and trashy

Ballwin, MO

#76 Nov 14, 2008
me me
bad ass

Saint Louis, MO

#77 Nov 14, 2008
nichole presley;helen ogle;teresa vanpool;lisa chadd;stephanie parker ;lori chadd;angie boulton

Cape Girardeau, MO

#78 Nov 14, 2008
Are you serious Lori Chadd I don't think so
CWB

Cape Girardeau, MO

#80 Nov 14, 2008
Funny I remember Theresa Vanpool throwing her husband over a couch,man that was funny...I was only about 13...Lmao..
Ghetto White

Cape Girardeau, MO

#81 Nov 14, 2008
I remember a black girl named Mineena,man she had the biggest tits in High School & was a hell of a scrapper..Hell they had to call the police when she was fighting she wouldn't quite,Coach Porter had to hold her down till the popo got there..I thought man I'd rather fight 2 dudes than her...But she was cool..I remember a black guy asking me if I'd hit it..I was like hell yeah,but I'd hate to make her mad she might jump on my ass...
none on here

Cape Girardeau, MO

#82 Nov 14, 2008
guest wrote:
Lets see where this one goes
Well the ones that get on here running their mouth are the biggest pu$$es. The ones you need to watch for are the ones who keep quiet and dont say crap.
kendra

Saint Louis, MO

#83 Nov 14, 2008
CWB wrote:
Funny I remember Theresa Vanpool throwing her husband over a couch,man that was funny...I was only about 13...Lmao..
Hell yeah Teresa Vanpool is crazy she used to run around with my mom!!
WTF

United States

#84 Nov 14, 2008
Sikeston Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is a Graham they are super nasty and trashy
Before you go and talk about the whole family like that you should really watch it! They are not on here trash taking you! btw her mother is a graham and i do know her and she is a tough ass but growing up around all those guys she had to be able to hold her own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch 12 min Just Met Him 7
Wal-Mart 1 hr Anonymous snob 10
Name something you crave (Jul '15) 1 hr Truth 565
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 3 hr Brad 2,649
Avoid Dexter BBQ (Aug '14) 3 hr Brad 10
music game (Sep '09) 3 hr Fairydust 9,836
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 3 hr Fairydust 3,040

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance