who are the toughest girlz in Sikeston
Dogg

United States

#22 Nov 9, 2008
beth Jordan back in the day
hmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 Nov 9, 2008
I dont know any of these people. I agree with guest. Any person can beat someones ass. You just have to give them the right reason. I would kill for my son and family. Most women dont have a good reason to fight so they are just gonna slap, push and pull hair.
well well well

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Nov 9, 2008
if you read some of these topix on here it seems alot of them are bad cause they are going to beat someones ass on all of them!
JOEY ADAMS

Ballwin, MO

#25 Nov 9, 2008
DAMN "DOGG" YOUR ASS IS EVERYWHERE!!!! HAHAHAHAAH! MARYLAND, CONNECTICUT, BROOKLYN.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM?!?!?!?!?! MUST BE PRETTY COOL TO BE IN ALL THESE PLACES AT ONCE!!!!!!!LMAO!!!! DAMN DUMBY!!!!!!!!!!
hey joey

Benton, MO

#26 Nov 10, 2008
Joey I bet Dogg is around 28 to 30 years old cause that would be the only way he would know that Beth Jordan was a bad ass in her day. It was when she was in school. Just my thought!
truth

Traverse City, MI

#28 Nov 10, 2008
hey joey why do you care. Joey adams is tracking people down in cyberspace,and going door to door kicking ass....lol Get a life dumbass
kendra

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Nov 10, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Susie Litchford still around in Sikeston? She and I grew up in the same neighborhood.
Hey Susie!
Susie is my cousin and yes shes still in Sikeston. And Michelles my mom so i'll have to agree!!
seen her in action

Ballwin, MO

#30 Nov 10, 2008
kendra wrote:
<quoted text>Susie is my cousin and yes shes still in Sikeston. And Michelles my mom so i'll have to agree!!
Well I know them both but would put my money on Michelle if it was between the 2 of them,,,Michelle will fight ya like a man.
Sikeston person

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#31 Nov 10, 2008
This is just my opinion, but who cares? I suppose I don't understand why one would want to be listed here. I've never been in a fight in my life, and I'm proud of that. There are other, more mature ways to handle an argument besides physical violence. Grow up, for real.

But, with that being said, if some b*tch ever tried messing with my man, then I WOULD have to put her in place.
Joey Adams Shawn Goodman

Traverse City, MI

#32 Nov 10, 2008
GAY LOVER'S REUNITED!!!!
kendra

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Nov 10, 2008
seen her in action wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know them both but would put my money on Michelle if it was between the 2 of them,,,Michelle will fight ya like a man.
I have to I know my mom is crazy I've seen her ass to but Susie is my mom cousin and there cool they wouldn't fight!!
seen her in action

Ballwin, MO

#34 Nov 11, 2008
Oh I didnt mean that at all...just know your mom one tough lady.That was just a figure of speach.Meaning michelle more to whoop someone if she gets mad. She would give you the shirt off her back she is very good hearted .But dont try to be mean to her she will get ya.Hope this explains better
all me

Jackson, MO

#35 Nov 11, 2008
Marti Kennedy! that bitch fights like a man.I heard now that she has a kid she has settled down though
faith

United States

#36 Nov 11, 2008
wont you say your name and ill show you.whats the matter did i sleep with your man all i have to say as when i find out who you are you will know ive been there.
faith

United States

#37 Nov 11, 2008
hey dumbass don't be afraid to say who you are,because i know who you are and when I see you out I'm going to let you know i was there.No threat a promise.you better eat your f%%% wheaties before you come.Spell my name right to bitch.
faith

United States

#38 Nov 11, 2008
What was your name because I haven't ever been slapped by no bitch.I tell you what why don't you come and slap me again.
faith

United States

#39 Nov 11, 2008
you know what i have 3 beautiful kids and i dont care what you have to say.all this is dumbass shit that you won't say it to peoples face,so until you come to my face and say something it dont bother me.Just think I must have a better life than you.Dont be mad cause you never could wup my ass.Of yeah and I probally did sleep with your olf man.so keep talkin your shit because the people who knows me knows im not a dyke dumbass.Oh yeah ive never been a GRAHAM.Spell my last name correctly to ALTAMIRANO.
faith

United States

#40 Nov 11, 2008
your stupid.com e tell me to my face tell me when and where
da crew

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Nov 11, 2008
I seen chasity beat grown men's ass seen her brother throw down to
girlie girl

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#42 Nov 11, 2008
Who cares!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pork n Beans - what brand is the best (Jul '11) 3 hr Barack1658 37
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 616
music game (Sep '09) 4 hr Fairydust 8,038
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 4 hr Fairydust 37
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 4 hr Fairydust 1,368
silly made up names game (Jun '15) 5 hr Princess Hey 33
Word Association (May '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,333
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages