name the most scamming preachers in s...

name the most scamming preachers in sikeston

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

bob4god12

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2009
We all know that the churches completely ripped us off last year.... But which one is the worst for the (in it for the money spirit)
jill

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Church on the rock is certainly in it for the money

Abdal Azziz

“Not My Real Name”

Since: Jan 09

Anaheim, CA

#3 Feb 6, 2009
How did they rip you off?
off shore

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Feb 6, 2009
Abdal Azziz wrote:
How did they rip you off?
I will answer that for Abdal with 2 words...Bell City.
bob412

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2009
Abdal Azziz wrote:
How did they rip you off?
look curtis true up on the missouri court case website. hes on there page after page.
Kim

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 6, 2009
bob412 wrote:
<quoted text>
look curtis true up on the missouri court case website. hes on there page after page.
I looked up his name and did not see it even once. You need to have your facts straight before you spout stuff like that on here. I believe that could be construed as slander.
guest

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2009
I knew before I opened this that bob had started it. what is up with you, you not happy unless you're stirring up trouble. I think for the most part, people know what you are.. I agree with Kim, I couldn't find anything on case net either. Why don't you give out your real name, maybe we'll find you on there?

I just noticed you took God out of your name, good!!!

Abdal Azziz

“Not My Real Name”

Since: Jan 09

Kapolei, HI

#8 Feb 6, 2009
off shore wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer that for Abdal with 2 words...Bell City.
What happened there?
TEF

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2009
All of them.
bob4god12

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2009
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up his name and did not see it even once. You need to have your facts straight before you spout stuff like that on here. I believe that could be construed as slander.
look it up again, its there.
Randy R

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Feb 6, 2009
OK, I don't know Bob or Curtis True. But curiously,I looked up on Casenet and can only find a Curtis True in Jasper county with 2 entries, I assume this is not the Curtis you are talking about. Where are you finding this info about this preacher? and would he have a congregation (did I spell that right?) in a small town like Sikeston if he had so much bad stuff?
Randy R

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Feb 6, 2009
Someone clear this up for me, Is Curtis True the preacher at Church on the rock?
imo

Blue Springs, MO

#13 Feb 6, 2009
If Sikeston didn't hire people with a criminal past, they'd have barely any employee's anywhere or have anyone doing any type of service for that matter.
Jim P

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Feb 6, 2009
Randy R wrote:
Someone clear this up for me, Is Curtis True the preacher at Church on the rock?
Yes, Rev. True is at Church on the rock.
Randy R

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2009
Well.... I go by there on my way home from Dexter and the parking lot is full during church. I dunno, just an observation.
haha

Sikeston, MO

#16 Feb 6, 2009
he's a joke just look at his clothes and his vehicles, how he owns the church himself hmmm? thats not hard to figure out where the moneys going how many preachers do you know that drive escalades and and wear fine clothes. he's just funny to look at.
guest

Jackson, MO

#17 Feb 7, 2009
I'm not much about listening to gossip but whenever you here so much negative about church on the rock,there is bound to be truth in some of it.I will say i know some of the people that go there and intelligent is not how i would describe them.
Guest

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2009
guest wrote:
I'm not much about listening to gossip but whenever you here so much negative about church on the rock,there is bound to be truth in some of it.I will say i know some of the people that go there and intelligent is not how i would describe them.
Did you ever think that one person could be posting under different names? You can't go by the different names or number of posts, it could all be one individual.
3 bees

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Feb 7, 2009
Randy R wrote:
OK, I don't know Bob or Curtis True. But curiously,I looked up on Casenet and can only find a Curtis True in Jasper county with 2 entries, I assume this is not the Curtis you are talking about. Where are you finding this info about this preacher? and would he have a congregation (did I spell that right?) in a small town like Sikeston if he had so much bad stuff?
There isn't anything on casenet about him, but there are several entries on his wife. Very recent suits by credit card companies for very high dollar amounts. I have seen him in action and have some strong doubts as to whether or not he is truly "a man of God", as he proclaims. If he is geniune in his beliefs and teachings and trying to lead people to God and a better way of life, then that is wonderful. But, if he is abusing his position as leader of that church, then he will be the one to stand in judgment for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susies bake shop 8 min Guest 4
Paig Marcum 47 min Steven 4
Obama was God compared to Racist Trump!!!!! 48 min Steven 11
running for mayor? 1 hr guest 7
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,681
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,281
Why are whites always stereo typing Blacks and ... 9 hr Guest 75

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages