Kelly Plunk forum
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#22 May 12, 2012
Hey baby. He's leaving Tuesday morning. See you then!!:)))))))
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#23 May 12, 2012
Oh and be sure and bring something to cover that. Cause your gf is SKANK and I don't want her dieseses!!!
Laura from cape

Chicago, IL

#24 May 14, 2012
Bahahaaaaa. I got your man you skanky bitch!! He told me if I get rid of my man. He would come home to me!!! Lmao. He said you smell like FISH!!!!
He knows who this is

Chicago, IL

#25 May 14, 2012
Sorry Laura, but bill and I are special friends!!! I usually see him at lunch!!! So, he will be busy Tuesday!!!:-)
Ughh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 May 17, 2012
you females are so nasty, this is how disease r spread all sleepin around with each other. and have you guys had your eyes checked recently? look at what you are sharing and fighting over, hes so ugly and old...
vanvickle

Chicago, IL

#27 May 17, 2012
hey Kelly its jacies dad what happened to Michelle
blonde bombshell
#28 May 21, 2012
FYI Laura frm Cape,was just told yesterday that ur Bill and Kelly P got married in Kentucky on Thursday. Guess he doesnt love us like he said he did afterall. Im sure ur as heartbroke as I am honey!
#29 May 21, 2012
Did she win the lottery or what? LOL,nah,she definately got a great PRIZE with him and vice versa,those 2druggies deserve each other!!!!!
Josh

Chicago, IL

#30 May 23, 2012
Married or not. He still seeing me ! Hahahaaasa
#31 May 28, 2012
They didn+ get married,i just saw him&Kelly T last Wed at Breaktime in a white van,wonder if her boyfriend knows bout them being together!

Dallas, TX

#32 May 28, 2012
Laura from Cape wrote:
Oh and I got news for both Kelley's.... He don't LOVE EITHER ONE OF YOU, He LOVES ME!
Sounds like Jr. High BS. Oh, that's right, you never finished!!!
KellyT

United States

#33 May 29, 2012
guest wrote:
They didn+ get married,i just saw him&Kelly T last Wed at Breaktime in a white van,wonder if her boyfriend knows bout them being together!
I do believe that Kelly T is the only one I know that uses a + as a T!!! And just a side note Kelly T, the symbol @ means AT not AND!! All anyone has to do is look at your facebook page and they can tell every single post that you have made on here! GET A JOB!!!
kelly t
#34 May 29, 2012
This is kelly t,&i dont usually post anything on this site. But i will say i was not n any vehicle w him@havnt bn n over2months,and 4the record,i have a job so get it rite! I am no longer associated w Billy n any manner!
hehaw

Haslet, TX

#35 May 29, 2012
Omg look at who talk are fighting over. A junkie loser whose balls probably sag to the ground. Kelly Plunk is gross & Kelly T you are an informant for the police. Please tell me why any if you think you are better than the next?

United States

#36 May 30, 2012
kelly t wrote:
This is kelly t,&i dont usually post anything on this site. But i will say i was not n any vehicle w him@havnt bn n over2months,and 4the record,i have a job so get it rite! I am no longer associated w Billy n any manner!
Once again, this symbol @ means AT!! You have used it again for the word AND. Proof!
Michelle

United States

#37 Jun 13, 2012
Im so happy that bill is excited over the baby,:-)
Kelly doesn't take care of the kids she had because that's what POS moms Do, that and put a needle in her arm! Hahaaaa wonder what Kelly is going to do now that I'm pregnant with her bf baby!
kelly plunk

Jackson, MO

#39 Jun 15, 2012
Captain Obvious Says wrote:
Plunk lol plunka dunka dunk.
billy came to me i didnt n e thing bitch kelly nasty ass tolbert did and u can stay the hell out of it you wont dare leave your name or number cuz u know what will hjappen
kelly plunk

Dexter, MO

#40 Jun 16, 2012
Maybe wrote:
It got removed bc it was all bs. What u mad u cant hate on here behind her back now, grow some balls and do it in person if you got something to say with you scared self....
that you i would like for these chicken shits to say it to my face they know better thats why they dont
kelly plunk

Dexter, MO

#41 Jun 16, 2012
Laura from Cape wrote:
First of all Bill said both of you are a POS... Lmao!!!! Kelly T is a snitch and Kelly H is a theif and a DOPE ho.. Oh and a snitch too!! He hooks up with anyone that will take care of him. You go Bill. And I can't wait till you come see me again.
i hope you like my leftovers and how did i taste
bill

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Jun 16, 2012
it tasted really fishy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica McCoy 13 min The Ex 6
music game (Sep '09) 28 min Fairydust 11,186
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 31 min Fairydust 4,335
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 34 min Fairydust 19,673
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 35 min Fairydust 4,075
Cody McGlothlin 2 hr CNL 1
Gerald Summers (Nov '16) 9 hr Guest 20

Sikeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages