Kelly Plunk forum
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious
#1 Apr 21, 2012
My laptop wont let me open up her forum when I click on her name,Ive tried numerous times since last nite,wats up with that?
Maybe

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 22, 2012
It got removed bc it was all bs. What u mad u cant hate on here behind her back now, grow some balls and do it in person if you got something to say with you scared self....

East Alton, IL

#3 Apr 23, 2012
We all know who starting this

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Plunk lol plunka dunka dunk.
dude

Jackson, MO

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Maybe wrote:
It got removed bc it was all bs. What u mad u cant hate on here behind her back now, grow some balls and do it in person if you got something to say with you scared self....
Chill out
kelly hart

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 28, 2012
kelly tolbert is starting all of this crap because i got billy and he loves me and takes care of me and she is still a low life like always
bubba

Jackson, MO

#7 Apr 29, 2012
is she related to that shelley plunk bull duke?
bubba

Jackson, MO

#8 Apr 29, 2012
dike
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 30, 2012
First of all Bill said both of you are a POS... Lmao!!!! Kelly T is a snitch and Kelly H is a theif and a DOPE ho.. Oh and a snitch too!! He hooks up with anyone that will take care of him. You go Bill. And I can't wait till you come see me again.
WOW

Florissant, MO

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Ok i need to ask this just to bring you guys back to reality.....How old are you guys? How lame is this? How did you guys sink this low to be bashing someone over a dude? And how is one guy worth all this bullshit?
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Oh and I got news for both Kelley's.... He don't LOVE EITHER ONE OF YOU, He LOVES ME!
#12 Apr 30, 2012
laura,i cant tell...
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#13 May 1, 2012
I can... If I didn't have a bf. he would be with me Kelly H. He talks about you like your WHITE SKANKY TRASH.... He just needs someone to live with! Hahaahaas
not tru
#14 May 1, 2012
wrong again Laura,he was by to see me today out of the blue...he didnt mention you at all honey,sorry but THIS TIME you are sadly mistaken,and i do know what im talkn about,lmao!!
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#15 May 2, 2012
Ooh but I do..... I'm never mistaken. I knew he wouldn't be by yesterday. Cause my bf hasn't left on the boat yet!
Ughh

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 2, 2012
Simply pathetic!!!
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#17 May 2, 2012
Kelly H is jus a skanky dope HO... Bill you can do much better then her! Bahaaaa
yep yep
#19 May 3, 2012
Laura,u live in Jackson not Cape,and who is the dope hoe,YOU!
Laura from Cape

Chicago, IL

#20 May 4, 2012
Yup Yup. Skank my Man lives n cape!!!!! And your still the HOOOO!!!
Bahaha. Ask Bill hell tell you!
Yep

Jackson, MO

#21 May 5, 2012
bubba wrote:
dike
I know who your talking about. That would be a good fight name. Shely "the Bull Dyke" plunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guest in Morehouse 1 hr Guess 3
show off my wife's pics (Mar '16) 1 hr CASRH 33
Tramp down on Little John st 2 hr PAWGZILLA 11
So many HISPANICS moving to Sikeston 2 hr Big White Booty Girl 32
music game (Sep '09) 3 hr word meister 9,702
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 5 hr Fairydust 2,920
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Fairydust 17,042
School Board 16 hr Guest 25

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web