Which druggies are goin down next?
Past History

United States

#215 Sep 18, 2010
Support mental health, commit USAF and put him where he belongs, in a padded room.
Good Question

Cape Girardeau, MO

#216 Sep 18, 2010
narcing wrote:
how come nothing has been mentioned in the paper about MIchelle Beck and Heather Johnson getting busted in the paper like Molly and OGuin. WHy aren't they in Benton jail.
It makes you wonder why some are in the newspaper and on the news and some you never hear about. If there are no consequences then it will never stop. These people need more than a slap on the hand. Even if they give names up they should still recieve some type of punishment. How many times does this make for Michelle? Is Heather Johnson and Heather Seavers the same person?

Saint Louis, MO

#217 Sep 18, 2010
guest wrote:
So rachel is f*cking a new guy huh? I wonder what J.P. is gonna think about that!
Kenny Little, thank GOD his mother not around to see this.
Lol

United States

#218 Sep 18, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he a needle junkie too???
Kara

Oran, MO

#219 Sep 18, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that he's the one she's fck'n with or do you even know what you are talking about...and I know Kenny personally and I assure you he is NOT a needle junkie! Leave him out of this discussion!

Saint Louis, MO

#221 Sep 19, 2010
Kara wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that he's the one she's fck'n with or do you even know what you are talking about...and I know Kenny personally and I assure you he is NOT a needle junkie! Leave him out of this discussion!
Obviously, you don't know him & unless he's f**K you too. Rumor has it that they both l moved to St. Louis, leaving her bother to take the wrap.
USA First

United States

#222 Sep 19, 2010
Past History wrote:
Support mental health, commit USAF and put him where he belongs, in a padded room.
Support the great U.S.A.

Commit anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerks like piss story to russa or afganistan, Or incourage them to play in the interstate !

Support local law enforcement

Report drug dealers
Past History

United States

#223 Sep 19, 2010
USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Support the great U.S.A.
Commit anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerks like piss story to russa or afganistan, Or incourage them to play in the interstate !
Report drug dealers
What the hell is Russa ? Go back to school and try to get past the 4th grade this time. SNITCHING TWO FACED REPUBLICAN NAZI JACKASS Ultimate Stupid Ass.
Past History

United States

#224 Sep 19, 2010
USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Support the great U.S.A.
Report drug dealers
I'm sorry, I should change that sentence, I don't want to insult jackasses.
USA First

United States

#225 Sep 19, 2010
[email protected] you piss story !

Its azsholes like you is why people have to suffer because of illegal dope !

Anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Your a real piece of work

You make degrade the bible

You make sick jokes about 3rd grade boys

You support illegal aliens

You support drug use

YOUR TRASH !

SUPPORT LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

REPORT DRUG DEALERS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Past History

United States

#226 Sep 19, 2010
USA First wrote:
[email protected] you piss story !
Its azsholes like you is why people have to suffer because of illegal dope !
Anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Your a real piece of work
You make degrade the bible
You make sick jokes about 3rd grade boys
You support illegal aliens
You support drug use
YOUR TRASH !
REPORT DRUG DEALERS
GOD BLESS AMERICA
And it's people like you the make others suffer with legal uninformed dopes. Nice Christian attitude, I knew you were a hypocrite. No sick jokes, just your perverted mind percieving it that way. Are you a registered sex offender? Maybe you should be, or maybe you should be a Catholic Preist, with your infatuation with young boys genitalia you'd fit right in. Yes I do question the bible, that is the only time you have been right since we started replying to each others posts. I don't support illegals, I support freedom. I don't support drug use, I support the law which states an individual has the right to face his accusers. The only thing you really you support is turning this country into something it was never intended to be, and the sad part is you're too stupid to realize it. If there is a God I hope he protects this country from morons like you that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#227 Sep 19, 2010
guest wrote:
yal somes bitches forreal lets us make our own choices without yal intervening
When your choices have impact on us it is our business!! On January 2nd of this year a woman was just driving down the road when a worthless druggie, who was driving higher than a kite, ran a red light and hit her. The woman was killed, but the "man" that hit her was just fine...so fine he tried to run away! The woman was my Mama...she was the kindest, most caring, beautiful woman in the world. She didn't get to celebrate her 30th anniversary with my Daddy, she wasn't there to see my brother get married and she wasn't there to see me graduate from college. If the lowlife druggies want to stay home and do drugs until they OD, go for it! But the moment you put innocent people in danger your habit becomes something that is everyone's concern! I am 20 years old and I will never get to talk to my Mama again. Drugs took her away from us forever and my family will never be the same.
USA First

United States

#228 Sep 19, 2010
Past History wrote:
<quoted text> And it's people like you the make others suffer with legal uninformed dopes. Nice Christian attitude, I knew you were a hypocrite. No sick jokes, just your perverted mind percieving it that way. Are you a registered sex offender? Maybe you should be, or maybe you should be a Catholic Preist, with your infatuation with young boys genitalia you'd fit right in. Yes I do question the bible, that is the only time you have been right since we started replying to each others posts. I don't support illegals, I support freedom. I don't support drug use, I support the law which states an individual has the right to face his accusers. The only thing you really you support is turning this country into something it was never intended to be, and the sad part is you're too stupid to realize it. If there is a God I hope he protects this country from morons like you that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
piss story

There is a GOD you can bet on that !

I support everyhing that is great about this country !

You support everything that you can get away with or put a burden on you fellow citizen !

You refuse to support your fellow citizens in there time of need !

You are a coward for that

anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

Report drug dealers
Past History

United States

#229 Sep 19, 2010
USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
piss story
There is a GOD you can bet on that !
I support everyhing that is great about this country !
You support everything that you can get away with or put a burden on you fellow citizen !
You refuse to support your fellow citizens in there time of need !
You are a coward for that
anti american bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Report drug dealers
Show absolute proof god exists, you can't. You don't support the constitution or the bill of rights, thus you are a liar. I have worked for my living for 35 years including the Military and ask nothing of anyone else. You are the coward because you were not man enough to serve. I support my fellow citizens, the difference being I support all of my fellow citizens, not just the ones that agree with my veiws. Hell, I think your opinions are uninformed and completely ludicrous but I would fight for your right to express them, I highly doubt you would do the same for me.
USA First

United States

#230 Sep 19, 2010
FinleyRae wrote:
<quoted text>
When your choices have impact on us it is our business!! On January 2nd of this year a woman was just driving down the road when a worthless druggie, who was driving higher than a kite, ran a red light and hit her. The woman was killed, but the "man" that hit her was just fine...so fine he tried to run away! The woman was my Mama...she was the kindest, most caring, beautiful woman in the world. She didn't get to celebrate her 30th anniversary with my Daddy, she wasn't there to see my brother get married and she wasn't there to see me graduate from college. If the lowlife druggies want to stay home and do drugs until they OD, go for it! But the moment you put innocent people in danger your habit becomes something that is everyone's concern! I am 20 years old and I will never get to talk to my Mama again. Drugs took her away from us forever and my family will never be the same.
Great post !
USA First

United States

#231 Sep 19, 2010
Past History wrote:
<quoted text> Show absolute proof god exists, you can't. You don't support the constitution or the bill of rights, thus you are a liar. I have worked for my living for 35 years including the Military and ask nothing of anyone else. You are the coward because you were not man enough to serve. I support my fellow citizens, the difference being I support all of my fellow citizens, not just the ones that agree with my veiws. Hell, I think your opinions are uninformed and completely ludicrous but I would fight for your right to express them, I highly doubt you would do the same for me.
God does exist !

You type that you served and i have thanked you for your service to our great country , IF YOU really did serve ? Some of your post makes me wonder .

And yes I would Fight for you and this great country in a heart beat if called anytime !

But your views are so anti american that i just can't seem to believe that you love this great country as you type that you do . Well we shall have to see . But that being typed you have thet right to express them and i respect that wholeheartly .

Quick question ?

If you support your fellow citizens then why do feel that the AZ ruling is so wrong ?(follow up question ) and What is worse ? Asking a VERY FEW LEGAL mexicanamericans for there id's more than once or allowing the citizens of the border states to live in fear

Pressing on

Yes i do support the constitution ! And i try to follw all the laws of this land ! And respect them .
justice

Jackson, MO

#232 Sep 19, 2010
Jennifer Moore, Herb MOore, Tom Coatney. Lance Wessling, Mark Grimes. they are all making and distributing meth and are currently all being watched by the semo drug task force so if you do not want to go down...stay away from them and oh yeah, HEY BOYS i happen to know that jennifer moore is currently telling people that when she gets in trouble, she has text messages and shit to set every single one of you up to go to jail...happy trails...

Jackson, MO

#233 Sep 19, 2010
justice wrote:
Jennifer Moore, Herb MOore, Tom Coatney. Lance Wessling, Mark Grimes. they are all making and distributing meth and are currently all being watched by the semo drug task force so if you do not want to go down...stay away from them and oh yeah, HEY BOYS i happen to know that jennifer moore is currently telling people that when she gets in trouble, she has text messages and shit to set every single one of you up to go to jail...happy trails...
Drug bust at STOP N GO LARRY WHITE so it was true.
Birdie

Saint Louis, MO

#234 Sep 19, 2010
When was there a drug bust at stop n go and what happened?
justice

Jackson, MO

#235 Sep 20, 2010
Jennifer probably set someones else up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Rigged The Election to get Racist Trump ... 6 min neerdowell 123
Sikeston is 19 min neerdowell 34
Looking for a home builder 20 min guest 1
So sad 21 min Guest 2
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 44 min Vector aka Victor... 2,795
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 56 min SHS alum 63
If someone hits u,do u have the right to hit back? (Mar '11) 2 hr Scorpio 49

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages