Posted in the Sikeston Forum

who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 7, 2010
whos the brokest...andrew robinett or nick rhodes
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 7, 2010
shit andrew aint nothin but a wanna be!!! he is da brokest hustler no doubt about it
guesswho

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2011
nick rhodes is one lame broke ugly nasty ass dude deff not close to bein a hustler more like buster or a freakin bum that obviously dont take care of any of his children

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Arent. They. Both. Locked. Up. If so yes. They. Would. Be broke.

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2011
guesswho wrote:
nick rhodes is one lame broke ugly nasty ass dude deff not close to bein a hustler more like buster or a freakin bum that obviously dont take care of any of his children
And andrew takes care of his kids???

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 2, 2011
shawn lee is the winner

Jackson, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2011
i agree about shawn lee lmao
Sikestonite

Sikeston, MO

#9 Dec 8, 2011
who knows wrote:
whos the brokest...andrew robinett or nick rhodes
I don't know but I bet he lives in Sikeston (born and raised), says he's from Chicago or Memphis, lives with grandma, his baby's mama is his cousin, keeps his Haywood homegrown/ and stomped on crackrocks in a Sav A Lot bag with two holes in it, and rides around on some little girl's stolen bike. I think I have met him before, he asked me for a cigarette. I think they call him FukNappy.... LMFAO
Sikestonite

Sikeston, MO

#10 Dec 8, 2011
guest wrote:
i agree about shawn lee lmao
LOL, first off, I wouldn't call Shawn Lee LOL a hustler and definitely not the brokest hustler. I am not his cheerleader either, but you haven't seen much in life for real. If you have ever had to pay taxes or have had taxes taken from you in anyway, paid child support, had a job, or anything in your name, then you are not the brokest hustler. If you think so, you need to get out more, and take a look at my post about Fuknappy, and look around you. This is a big bad world we live in.
work

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Lynn t. cory t. lilcory lil don rod m. Kay w. Toby t. All snitches check the paperwork
local girl

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2011
Bhahaha i gota kick outa this shawn nick and andrew ALL LAME ASS UGLY DUDES BHAHA sikeston finest !!!!!!!!!! But aleast andrew takes care of his kids (i think anyways )
Daguest

Malden, MO

#13 Dec 9, 2011
Caine Householder the meth head whose grams that weigh 1.5.....haha. Too bad he sells toenails as speed. Lmbo

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2011
Sikestonite wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, first off, I wouldn't call Shawn Lee LOL a hustler and definitely not the brokest hustler. I am not his cheerleader either, but you haven't seen much in life for real. If you have ever had to pay taxes or have had taxes taken from you in anyway, paid child support, had a job, or anything in your name, then you are not the brokest hustler. If you think so, you need to get out more, and take a look at my post about Fuknappy, and look around you. This is a big bad world we live in.
well since u put it tht way andrew is the winner. No car, hasnt hada job n yrs and say with mommy. But all three sum bums

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2011
He spell it Sean. I kno saw it on paperwork. Police ass boy
haha

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Dec 13, 2011
probably all of them. thats why they are "hustlers" in the first place. probably because theyre too stupid or lazy to get a real job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr quilterqueen 4,627
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 19,705
Prosecuting Attorney 3 hr Really 25
zaxbys chicken in sikeston mo 3 hr Guest 17
Lucinda DeWitt 3 hr Needtotalktoher 1
music game (Sep '09) 5 hr Fairydust 11,206
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 5 hr Fairydust 4,347

Sikeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages