sikeston snitch list......bustem out
lustforyou

Cape Girardeau, MO

#146 Oct 26, 2008
zack aldridge eryn brown kyle dooster snitched on ears brooke deroush emily coffey and 75% of sikestons population
kendra

Granite City, IL

#147 Oct 26, 2008
lustforyou wrote:
zack aldridge eryn brown kyle dooster snitched on ears brooke deroush emily coffey and 75% of sikestons population
Kyle Duester is not a snitch!
kendra

Granite City, IL

#148 Oct 26, 2008
Chantell Crider
HEATHER BECK

Cape Girardeau, MO

#149 Oct 26, 2008
SAY WHAT YOU WILL DONT MAKE ME GET ALL UP IN YA'LLS sh**! WHAT THE f**K IS YA"LLS PROBLEM GET TWEAKED AND AIN'T GOT sh** TO DO OR WHAT? F**KING GROW UP PEOPLE GET HIGH OR WHATEVER BUT STOP BASHING PEOPLE F**KING LOOSERS
9years

Hope, AR

#150 Oct 26, 2008
curlylocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!Especially those old ladies with short curly hair.
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#151 Oct 26, 2008
cameron pope, justin brandon, jacob mayes,andy marks, tyler dame, kylie dewitt, ken barkett, seth baker, brooke deroush, ross palmer, cody cooper, caleb davison, gowch, khristian mcclendon, derik tidwell, chris more, ronnie morland, steven deroush,micheal kendrid, jessie mcmillian,miche patterson, anthony tobias, josh johnson (buck), danny austin, stevie d , micheal sherod, nathan stokes, joe hurt, scottie lambert, brock powers, adam kinball, sam rains, timmy bell, tyler sisk, rachel pollock, caleb smith, jerry fight, jerry johnson, cody cook, trey western, trey spence, micheal witzle, thomas knighten, c.c neal, martell king, terra kemther, terra folks, chris schaffer + many many more.

Saint Louis, MO

#152 Oct 26, 2008
zack aldridge also
Kendra

Cape Girardeau, MO

#153 Oct 26, 2008
Kendra Plunk
Wow

Jackson, MO

#154 Oct 26, 2008
guest wrote:
cameron pope, justin brandon, jacob mayes,andy marks, tyler dame, kylie dewitt, ken barkett, seth baker, brooke deroush, ross palmer, cody cooper, caleb davison, gowch, khristian mcclendon, derik tidwell, chris more, ronnie morland, steven deroush,micheal kendrid, jessie mcmillian,miche patterson, anthony tobias, josh johnson (buck), danny austin, stevie d , micheal sherod, nathan stokes, joe hurt, scottie lambert, brock powers, adam kinball, sam rains, timmy bell, tyler sisk, rachel pollock, caleb
smith, jerry fight, jerry johnson, cody cook, trey western, trey spence, micheal witzle, thomas knighten, c.c neal, martell king, terra kemther, terra folks, chris schaffer + many many more.
How do you know that these people are snitches unless you do drugs right along with them!!! That doesn't make you any better than them.
south of the border

Ballwin, MO

#155 Oct 26, 2008
yeah keep on snitchen,,,your pretty dumb..the snitches are the user's and dealers ...so what they keep doing that dope and floppying them jaws!!
Aint no snitch

Cape Girardeau, MO

#156 Oct 26, 2008
whoever called me a snitch, i wish you would come forward so i could tell you you don't know what the hell you're talkin about. this is kristian mcclendon and i have never been in trouble a day in my life. say whatever else you want about me since ya obviously aint got nothin better to do, but i AINT no snitch
Aint no snitch

Cape Girardeau, MO

#157 Oct 26, 2008
and that huge list of people that that person wrote, most of them are my friends and i know for a fact that 75% of them are NOT snitches, and the other 25% i'm sure they're not either. so whoever wrote this seriously has no idea what theyre talking about. i guess someone just holds a grudge against a lot of people.
amazed

United States

#158 Oct 26, 2008
I am amazed that some of you idiots even know how to use a computer.Use it for something positive.Most of you sound like you are strung out on something and are illiterate.
Shocked and Stunned

Jackson, MO

#159 Oct 26, 2008
It really shocks me that some people are such idiots to think everyone is a snitch. Just because someone has gotten in trouble at some point and time doesn't mean they are snitches. I know several of the people listed in the large list and I know for a fact they are not snitches and haven't snitched on anyone for anything! How would you like if your name is listed for something you didn't do, and people go after you for it. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Lots of people make mistakes in their life and lots of people learn from their mistakes, that doesn't make them a snitch. It just means their eyes were opened and they stopped the wrong doing!! Try being proud of them and praising them instead of trying to add to the turmoil they have put behind them!!! I agree with ain't no snitch.....take your grudge elsewhere and don't try to cause problems for people who are/or have overcame the problems in their lives!!!
curious

Ballwin, MO

#160 Oct 26, 2008
I was always told that when you get caught in some crimes..you are offered a deal,,to set up someone,,if you do ,your sentence is lighter,are dropped,,if you dont goodbye freedom....
My bad

Saint Louis, MO

#161 Oct 26, 2008
babygirl wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see how he's doping when he gets piss test on him all the time. As far as Jeremy gettin ppl locked up, he didnt say shit about no one. John and a few other ppl got ppl locked up. Jeremy never got caught with crack, so you need watch who your listening too. And as for as doin' stuff for the cops never happened, he don't like the cops so you need to stop running your mouth, when you don't know the truth. If you have a problem with jeremy, you need to talk to his wife, Me. And if you know him then you know me. This is fucking old shit and ppl want to lie on my husband, it's not kool. When he works he's ass off and ppl like you want to say shit,that's not true.
stfu is shut the f*ck up, idiot.
Shocked and Stunned

Jackson, MO

#162 Oct 26, 2008
curious wrote:
I was always told that when you get caught in some crimes..you are offered a deal,,to set up someone,,if you do ,your sentence is lighter,are dropped,,if you dont goodbye freedom....
I have heard this as well, but have also heard that if you take the deal you get screwed then as well. Lots of people don't take the deals, keep their mouths shut and move on with their lives.
Just a suggestion

Cape Girardeau, MO

#163 Oct 26, 2008
Can we stop listing snitches and start listing drug dealers? I'd really like to get a list going on them too.

Thank you.
curious

Ballwin, MO

#164 Oct 26, 2008
are you crazy......noone gonna list a dealer,,,are you the LAW...?? find yourself one...
the truth

Granite City, IL

#165 Oct 26, 2008
Just a suggestion wrote:
Can we stop listing snitches and start listing drug dealers? I'd really like to get a list going on them too.
Thank you.
Get real u aint gonna get no names on that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something you crave (Jul '15) 4 min Princess Hey 883
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 6 min Princess Hey 1,954
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 7 min Princess Hey 3,801
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 9 min Princess Hey 19,699
Word Association (May '10) 9 min Princess Hey 5,036
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr night machine 11,202
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,084

Sikeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages