April Belt is a CI
wow

Cape Girardeau, MO

#42 Oct 22, 2008
who is april belt???
Tiffany S

Allenton, MO

#43 Oct 22, 2008
hey everyone from sikeston dont be putting shit about carla or medina cause if u do u will only cause problems for yourself cause only the true snitchs are the ones posting shit about the suppossed snitches so grow up its the fucking past and for one and for two its reeally no ones biz that shit was how long ago and you want to try and bust em out go for it but dont mess with my family i dont take kindly to it and who ever start the snitch list will get theirs trust that casue karama is a real BITCH so back off or come find me if u have a problem with carla or medina they are my family and i dont like ppl fucking with my family so let it go
kendra

Granite City, IL

#44 Oct 22, 2008
mememe wrote:
Everyone in Sikeston.
No not everyone , by a long shot!
kendra

Granite City, IL

#45 Oct 22, 2008
guest11 wrote:
Clint Jobe, Them Fosters boys and i believe theres a Foster girl to. I believe Clint Jobe is amrried to her.
Now this shit is crazy, I mean really there aint ONE person out there that can say either Foster boy or their sister has ever wrote anything on anybody they both have always did thier time for the shit they done wrong! Trust me i know as far as Clint Jobe yeah hes married to the Foster sister and I aint never heard no shit like that about him but know i could be wrong but i KNOW none of the Fosters have. Trust me whatever lyin hater who wrote this!!!
Old school

Ballwin, MO

#46 Oct 22, 2008
keep them names coming,,,tru color's come out.
Here you go

United States

#47 Oct 22, 2008
Tiffany S wrote:
hey everyone from sikeston dont be putting shit about carla or medina cause if u do u will only cause problems for yourself cause only the true snitchs are the ones posting shit about the suppossed snitches so grow up its the fucking past and for one and for two its reeally no ones biz that shit was how long ago and you want to try and bust em out go for it but dont mess with my family i dont take kindly to it and who ever start the snitch list will get theirs trust that casue karama is a real BITCH so back off or come find me if u have a problem with carla or medina they are my family and i dont like ppl fucking with my family so let it go
First of all, I do not use or sell drugs, I have never been in trouble for anything and I am not a snitch. Second, the shit with Jon and Medina the psycho freak trying to set people up has only been a few months. Hell, for all we know it may still be going on. And as far as karma is concerned Jon and Medina are the ones who need to be worried. It's actually really sad that she has done what she has done to Jon. He had some really good friends who cared a lot about him and he screwed all of them over for her. His exwife even refused to let him see his son for a while because of all the shit that was going on. I don't know if anything has changed with Jons situation because my friends haven't talked to him or anyone associated with him in a while but I do hope he gets his life straight. My friends will never accept Jon back into their lives but if he can get his life back in order he might be able to salvage some of the other relationships he wrecked. Good luck to you Jon, I hope it all works out for you.

United States

#48 Oct 22, 2008
dont 4get about Ottis and his twin
Are you

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#49 Oct 22, 2008
guest wrote:
dont 4get about Ottis and his twin
talking bout Otis & Otto? I think their last name is Boon.
i know

United States

#50 Oct 22, 2008
Chris Rodgers is a major snitch
SIKESTON BANDIT

United States

#51 Oct 22, 2008
Mike johnson is a snitch
jeff shultz
little brian burton
joel foster

United States

#52 Oct 22, 2008
lets get this sh#t straight me or my brother never wrote no staements on nobody and who ever put our names on this shit if you aint got it in black in white which i no you dont then shut the fu#k up and get your facts straight cause we are solid always done our time with no problem
Just in

United States

#53 Oct 22, 2008
Kyle Deuster is a snitch.
concerned

Jackson, MO

#54 Oct 22, 2008
what about justin scallion
Been There

United States

#55 Oct 22, 2008
asking wrote:
What ever happened to Gary Foot?
He went an done his time! So dont be on here putting his name on a forum like this! He is NOT a SNITCH! AND BTW SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT FOOTE!
please

United States

#56 Oct 22, 2008
joel foster wrote:
lets get this sh#t straight me or my brother never wrote no staements on nobody and who ever put our names on this shit if you aint got it in black in white which i no you dont then shut the fu#k up and get your facts straight cause we are solid always done our time with no problem
You don't have to write statements to be a snitch. You can still be a snitch, even if you don't sign statements. If you tell on somebody, you're a snitch-even if no statement is involved. SNITCHES!!!
Teresa

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Oct 22, 2008
please wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to write statements to be a snitch. You can still be a snitch, even if you don't sign statements. If you tell on somebody, you're a snitch-even if no statement is involved. SNITCHES!!!
if they are snitches then why do they do the time and everyone eles walks come on people use your brain if you have one.you must be one your self to know so much haha
i am

Cape Girardeau, MO

#59 Oct 22, 2008
i been known to snitch. some of my family members are cops. sikeston. miner. and benton. just because i tell them who is a drug dealer, or whatever is good. i'm gettin the no good pieces of sh!t off of our streets. snitching can be a good thing. but i don't befriend somebody just to find out information. if i happen to come across some information then i pass it along. if not, oh well. i'm proud to have snitched. means a few wrong-doers are off the streets. that means that there are that many less people out there to harm my children.
kendra

Granite City, IL

#60 Oct 22, 2008
joel foster wrote:
Hell no ol crazy ass. I tried to tell em!
kendra

Granite City, IL

#61 Oct 22, 2008
i am wrote:
i been known to snitch. some of my family members are cops. sikeston. miner. and benton. just because i tell them who is a drug dealer, or whatever is good. i'm gettin the no good pieces of sh!t off of our streets. snitching can be a good thing. but i don't befriend somebody just to find out information. if i happen to come across some information then i pass it along. if not, oh well. i'm proud to have snitched. means a few wrong-doers are off the streets. that means that there are that many less people out there to harm my children.
Your bout a dumb ass, the WHOLE thinkin process you got goin o there is ALL wrong. No snitchin aint cool> i mean think about ie do cops, detectives, and everybody else who has sumthin to do wth the law get paid for doin what they do findin people and what they did and all that shit? Ok then let em do their damn job, WHAT THEY GET PAID TO DO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
music game (Sep '09) 2 min Vector aka Victor... 10,140
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 16 min Vector aka Victor... 3,357
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 16 min Princess Hey 1,446
Megan dodds 47 min Unknown 1
name song titles that start with the letter c (Oct '16) 5 hr Dicky 29
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 5 hr Dicky 1,559
Docking St. 10 hr Do it 17

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages