SEE ME

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Oct 21, 2008
What about CC? First name Ronnie.

United States

#24 Oct 21, 2008
wtf wrote:
Jeremy Burnett
Is this the Jeremy Burnett that works for Save a Lot and Crossroads ISL?
Look in the mirror

Juneau, AK

#25 Oct 21, 2008
How do all of you know these people are snitches unless your doing something wrong to know if they are?
DDDD

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Oct 21, 2008
john hitt is a CI.
yeahp

United States

#27 Oct 21, 2008
DDDD wrote:
john hitt is a CI.
He's a what?
wondering

Saint Charles, MO

#28 Oct 22, 2008
yeahp wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a what?
confidental informant
Confidential

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Oct 22, 2008
"Listen up Louie, were bustin out tonght"
Any Griffith episode.
This site is a joke is'nt it?
Confidential

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Oct 22, 2008
Old School wrote:
I see nothing funny about a snitch...they do the same thing ,that others go to prison for,,a sorry piece of crap,is what they are!
Are you playing cops and robbers today, well be carefull and don't get your clothes dirty...
jerky

United States

#31 Oct 22, 2008
Here you go wrote:
Jon Etter! He has been trying to set up all the people who considered him a friend. The bad part is that most of the ones he is trying to set up aren't dealers. HE was the their dealer! He will set you up for something as small as a dime sack. All because he and his psycho freak girlfriend Medina Green couldn't quit fighting long enough to keep the cops away and he got busted. I myself don't do any kind of drug but I am friends with someone who smokes pot and was friends with Jon and I would hate to see my friend get into trouble over something as harmless as marijuana. Jon got busted with more than just pot and he shouldn't be allowed an out by setting up someone for getting him a dime sack. He's the dealer, he's the one that got busted, let him do his time.
Yes he is a snitch, he tried to get me too. I do not deal but he knew I would know someone who did. I already knew about him being busted so it really did not phase me when he called form a unknown number asking about weed. His life is crap now and he is mixed up with a psychopath that is screwing everyone in town except him. So what comes around goes around.
Old school

United States

#32 Oct 22, 2008
Noone said they hadnt done wrong!! it's just bull that these snitches are guilty too..but they are set free,,because they flap there jaws...and a modern name for them is confidential imformant..see this site as you want to ,,at least it shows,,names that you really thought why didnt they get in trouble too...now we no why!!
wtf

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Oct 22, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Jeremy Burnett that works for Save a Lot and Crossroads ISL?
Yes, that's the one. He's still doping but telling everybody he's clean. Got caught with some crack awhile back, never went to jail. He did some work for the good 'ol boys and a couple of blacks went to jail. He's no good.
Cops

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Oct 22, 2008
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that's the one. He's still doping but telling everybody he's clean. Got caught with some crack awhile back, never went to jail. He did some work for the good 'ol boys and a couple of blacks went to jail. He's no good.
Your Next.........Enjoy the food and company..
from mo

United States

#35 Oct 22, 2008
not us were clean as a whistle!!
LIST OF PLAYA HATERS

Sikeston, MO

#36 Oct 22, 2008
Lo G
Rubba
Terrell Sheron
Jermaine Sheron
Nut
Chris Howard
Levi
Cedrick
Randy and Jeff Collins
D-Boy

Stay away from these Haters!!
wow

Sikeston, MO

#37 Oct 22, 2008
what about all the older ones all of a sudden you see several just show back up after a few years ready to go another round.
dude

United States

#38 Oct 22, 2008
curlylocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!Especially those old ladies with short curly hair.
hahaha thats great, they wont hesitate either.
Old school

United States

#39 Oct 22, 2008
keepem coming !!!

Sikeston, MO

#40 Oct 22, 2008
Justin Brandon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 17 min Spirit67 2,833
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 23 min Spirit67 1,425
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 37 min Spirit67 4,202
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Analog man 6,209
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Analog man 10,576
Auto mechanic that makes house calls 1 hr CuriousK 1
topless house cleaning 2 hr someone 2
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match

Sikeston Jobs