miner nursing home
always curious

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jun 29, 2010
i applied for a cna job there and was told that they arent hiring right now. what was curious to me was how are there 4 members of the same family working there? come on give other people a chance at a job.
cna for 5 years

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2010
i worked there before and its so weird.
cna for 5 years

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2010
see how weird it is. someone judged it by saying it was nuts and funny. must be one of the sisters lol. miner nursing center is weird. plain and simple.
your stupid

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2010
you mean to tell me that you have been a cna for 5 years? thats sad. you must not be smart enough to become a LPN
miner citizen

Sikeston, MO

#5 Jul 15, 2010
your stupid wrote:
you mean to tell me that you have been a cna for 5 years? thats sad. you must not be smart enough to become a LPN
this statement was so mean. alot of lpns shouldnt be a nurse. if your honest you would know this. i hope this nursing home dosent degrade there residents like this.

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2010
thats called job security,you can do what you want when there is 5 of the same family working there.good, bad or nothing at all.to some people this is called nepotism,since one of the sisters is the d.o.n, but then again sweep it under the rug.
Well

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Look at the convalescent center. They were all about nepotism there. One lpn is married to the admin. who just got "fired" for stealing from the company.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jul 24, 2010
better becareful what u say about the so called sisters at miner nursing center cause one of the sisters isnt a nurse she is a cook and u mite just get a bad case of the squirts lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis McBride 9 min guest 19
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr BOOBS 157
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr BOOBS 1,859
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr BOOBS 4,866
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 1 hr BOOBS 3,473
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 1 hr BOOBS 250
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 1 hr BOOBS 385
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE