death of Jerry Wayne Taylor

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sorrow

Wentzville, MO

#1 Nov 18, 2008
We will miss you! You are now whole and breathing fine! You were a good person and father. Your years as a paramedic were well served. You will be missed by many. Rest in Peace
ORIGINAL BULLDOG

Sikeston, MO

#2 Nov 18, 2008
My prayers are with the Taylor family, Jerry was a long time friend and team mate. Brent , my prayers are especially with you, he was one proud father I know.
Heartland Staff

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2008
From all of the staff at Heartland, the Taylor family has our deepest sympathy and condolences. Rest in Peace, Mr. Taylor!
long time friend

Wentzville, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2008
I will always remember our days at MDMC. You were a good paramendic. Peace and prayers to your sons, Brent and Brandon and family. You can rest now....

Wentzville, MO

#5 Nov 18, 2008
My condolences to the family.
Guest00

Wentzville, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2008
Is he the Jerry Taylor that lived with Leslie I.?
friend

Wentzville, MO

#7 Nov 18, 2008
yes and the ex husband of melinda taylor
baby

Scott City, MO

#8 Nov 18, 2008
when did he pass away ?
was a good friend of his n didnt know until now, wow knew he was in bad health with oxygen but havent heard from him in awhile . my condolences to his family.
baby

Scott City, MO

#9 Nov 18, 2008
where is leslie going to live now?
leslies friend

Stockbridge, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2008
I don't think from talking to Leslie today, where she will be living is her top priority right now.. she is devastated and totally numb.... She will land on her feet like she always does.......
a friend

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 18, 2008
Jerry was a class mate class of 70, sorry to hear of his death, also Willie Savage was a class mate class of 69, he passed away Friday
friend

Wentzville, MO

#12 Nov 18, 2008
the house that they lived in belonged to Jerry and his ex wife. Medlinda is a kind person. She may let her rent the house.
missed

Sikeston, MO

#13 Nov 19, 2008
RIP Jerry
Leslie

Sikeston, MO

#14 Nov 19, 2008
I don't need Melinda's permission to live in my fianace's house. This house belongs to his sons now and me and Melinda are just fine. I do not want to stay here anyway because everything reminds me of the life that me a Jerry had together. The house is the last thing on my mind right now. Jerry meant the World to me and he is on my mind 24/7. I think it is really unkind for someone to post something so cruel.
old diehlstadt friend

Sikeston, MO

#15 Nov 19, 2008
leslie i just talked to ya here while back on mistys cell sorry for your loss hang in there girl youre a great person
JBH 72

Wentzville, MO

#16 Nov 19, 2008
Leslie wrote:
I don't need Melinda's permission to live in my fianace's house. This house belongs to his sons now and me and Melinda are just fine. I do not want to stay here anyway because everything reminds me of the life that me a Jerry had together. The house is the last thing on my mind right now. Jerry meant the World to me and he is on my mind 24/7. I think it is really unkind for someone to post something so cruel.
Leslie-
I am sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved Jerry. Just have faith and you will come through this.
A friend and ex-FMG employee
Curious

Sikeston, MO

#17 Nov 19, 2008
old diehlstadt friend wrote:
leslie i just talked to ya here while back on mistys cell sorry for your loss hang in there girl youre a great person
Thanks to everyone so much for your condolences. You do not realize how hard it is until you have been there yourself. I'm trying to hang in there but I have been with Jerry for so long, it's like his death is a nightmare and I can't seem to wake up yet.
Thank you so much for all your support....
Leslie

Sikeston, MO

#18 Nov 19, 2008
JBH 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie-
I am sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved Jerry. Just have faith and you will come through this.
A friend and ex-FMG employee

Thank you!!!
JBH 72

Wentzville, MO

#19 Nov 19, 2008
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!!
You're welcome! Just hang in there. I promise you it will get better.
Leslie

Sikeston, MO

#20 Nov 19, 2008
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to everyone so much for your condolences. You do not realize how hard it is until you have been there yourself. I'm trying to hang in there but I have been with Jerry for so long, it's like his death is a nightmare and I can't seem to wake up yet.
Thank you so much for all your support....
I mean for my name to say LESLIE not CURIOUS. Sorry, my mind isn't all there right now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DR Campbell got em strung out 43 min John 1
food giant by hospital 48 min Guest 42
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Whiny1 11,612
used wheelchair 1 hr Maybe 3
Scott County Public Administrator! 1 hr dottie 29
Dirty people 2 hr bitttch 2
Big or small? 2 hr Connoisseur 1
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE