Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Muhammad

Branson, MO

#6885 Sep 18, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes photos of horrible circumstances and then some still don't see what all the fuss is about. Change never comes in a neat orderly fashion, it has and will always, require radicals who raise so much hell that they have to at least look.Truth!
Muhammad has a question. Are you people on other States Topix then just Missouri.

Wentzville, MO

#6886 Sep 18, 2012
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad has a question. Are you people on other States Topix then just Missouri.
Yeah, I'd like to know the answer to this question myself.It sounds like the comments for the last few weeks are coming from the backwoods and hills of Tennessee.
Muhammad

Branson, MO

#6887 Sep 18, 2012
Muhammad call puppy bill B on phone

Muhammad--(ring ring) Muhammad want's to speak to puppy

Puppy Bill B Rep-- Democrat or Republican

Muhammad-- WHAT?

Puppy Bill B Rep-- I said Momo, are you Democrat or Republican, Gosh!

Muhammad-- Muhammad don't like your tone, Muhammad Muslim now let Muhammad talk to puppy B

Puppy Bill B Rep-- Listen mula, if your a Republican you can go straight to hell, if your a Democrat then may I help you Sir

Muhammad-- Muhammad a Democrat (forgive me Alah for I have sinned)

Puppy Mill B Rep-- Oh great, now Sir can you first tell a real horror story of puppy abuse, if you don't have any just make one up

Muhammad-- Isn't that a lie

Puppy Mill B Rep-- We know but if we don't lie every once in a while we wouldn't be able to control all sales of puppies, we have to because it's Bush's fault

Muhammad- I am Muslim and can not lie

Puppy Mill B Rep-- Listen, if your a Democrat you know our creed, lie like a mother f----r and if you get caught just talk real fast and loud while changing the subject

Muhammad-- You are f----D up in the head, I am a Republican you freaky Democrat

Puppy Mill B Rep-- GO TO HELL (click)

Muhammad--(click) Wow! Muhammad guess FOX News was right about Democrats creed
ben

Saint Louis, MO

#6888 Sep 19, 2012
How about we quit making everything a stupid law they have so many laws in place these days that you are probably violating one or more of them even in your sleep! I vote to quit making so many damn laws, they are not for your protection they are simply in place to make more money..if they were in place for our protection then they would be enforced on everyone not just the public. I know a cop that shot a woman over a routine traffic stop and killed her for doing nothing, it was proved and he agreed she did nothing more than not getting out of her car when he asked. The man did not get any jail time for this he just lost his job. You can't protect what you don't see and animal kennels need to have inspections enforced not more laws that never get enforced because cops are too lazy to fill out the paper work
doglover

Cole Camp, MO

#6890 Sep 21, 2012
did it pass
adl

Cole Camp, MO

#6891 Sep 21, 2012
not yet
Paula

Columbia, MO

#6892 Sep 21, 2012
In favor!
Muhammad

Branson, MO

#6893 Sep 21, 2012
mej.com . Go to this and all puppy mills will stop. mej.com .

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#6895 Sep 21, 2012
sky city wrote:
i don't think breeding to sell puppies is right...there are too many dog's and cat's as it is !! that's why the shelter's are packed full of homeless dog's n cat's breeding make's it worse ! it's wrong to breed... I think ppl breeding and selling dog's or cat's should be ashamed there doing it just for MONEY !! with all the breeding being done there are little chance's of animals in the shelter to find homes !! and to me it's just not FAIR
Why not export them to countries where people die daily from starvation!!
Muhammad

Branson, MO

#6896 Sep 21, 2012
sky city wrote:
i don't think breeding to sell puppies is right...there are too many dog's and cat's as it is !! that's why the shelter's are packed full of homeless dog's n cat's breeding make's it worse ! it's wrong to breed... I think ppl breeding and selling dog's or cat's should be ashamed there doing it just for MONEY !! with all the breeding being done there are little chance's of animals in the shelter to find homes !! and to me it's just not FAIR
Then how would the lefty control the people. Muhammad think you very wise but with lefty you can't take away their control of people. If they really cared about puppy's they would fight for what you said. The reason the problem is so bad today as they claim is because there are way to many to handle now. After they win the puppy bill B they will move to all animals like cows, horses, birds, fish you name it they will want to control it.
Kicker

New Virginia, IA

#6897 Sep 21, 2012
The same tricks they pulled over horse slaughter. Now there are more suffering horses that are starving because of these idiots and thier feel good crap laws. If you want your bill specify DOG, K-9, NOT PET there are more idiots that will then want to argue that a horse, cow or pig is a pet and not livestock.
vegan 2

United States

#6898 Sep 21, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not export them to countries where people die daily from starvation!!
F*ck you.
responsible pet owner

United States

#6899 Sep 22, 2012
Kicker wrote:
The same tricks they pulled over horse slaughter. Now there are more suffering horses that are starving because of these idiots and thier feel good crap laws. If you want your bill specify DOG, K-9, NOT PET there are more idiots that will then want to argue that a horse, cow or pig is a pet and not livestock.
Horses most certainly are pets.

Just try buying meds and supplies for them versus cattle. I also have never seen someone throw a saddle on their 27 year old cow and share miles of trails with it.

Without horses throughout the many centuries helping man, we would be in trouble. Two million horses alone, died along side our soldiers in World War ll.

They have plowed our fields for crops and the family's survival, they have served in many wars and battles, they have carried us to the gold fields of California and Alaska. They have been our daily transportation.

They have carried the Pony Express through dangerous territory to deliver mail, they have brought the doctor out to treat the ill or delivering a baby, they have brought the milkman on his deliveries. They have entertained us through circuses, horseracing and horseshows.

And a horse thief was hung until dead, because stealing a man's horse could mean his life. I could go on forever.

Sending a horse to be slaughtered, is just about the cruelest thing a person can do. This is how we treat and repay horses after centuries of their help in just about everything we did and still do?

Prosecute the offenders who abuse their horses. If you can't care for them, just like any pet, then don't have one.

And again, just as the dog pounds and shelters are. They are full because of overbreeding. Stop the breeding! Be responsible! Animals are NOT disposable!

My two horses lived past 35 years old. They are now buried on my farm. I have others who will live out their lives and also be buried on this farm. They are fat and healthy because if I could not care for them properly, I would not have them in the first place.

It's like having children. If you can't take care of them, feed them properly, and give them attention, then you shouldn't have any.

To punish the horse, or the child, just because the person is irresponsible, is insane. Punish that person for wrongdoing, not the innocent.

Final note. Stealing horses out of someone's barn or pastures, to sell to slaughter houses in the past, has claimed thousands upon thousands of horses across the nation. The owners hearts broken while some good-for-nothing makes off with the horses for a quick profit.
curious george

Stover, MO

#6900 Sep 22, 2012
responsible pet owner wrote:
<quoted text>Horses most certainly are pets.
Just try buying meds and supplies for them versus cattle. I also have never seen someone throw a saddle on their 27 year old cow and share miles of trails with it.
Without horses throughout the many centuries helping man, we would be in trouble. Two million horses alone, died along side our soldiers in World War ll.
They have plowed our fields for crops and the family's survival, they have served in many wars and battles, they have carried us to the gold fields of California and Alaska. They have been our daily transportation.
They have carried the Pony Express through dangerous territory to deliver mail, they have brought the doctor out to treat the ill or delivering a baby, they have brought the milkman on his deliveries. They have entertained us through circuses, horseracing and horseshows.
And a horse thief was hung until dead, because stealing a man's horse could mean his life. I could go on forever.
Sending a horse to be slaughtered, is just about the cruelest thing a person can do. This is how we treat and repay horses after centuries of their help in just about everything we did and still do?
Prosecute the offenders who abuse their horses. If you can't care for them, just like any pet, then don't have one.
And again, just as the dog pounds and shelters are. They are full because of overbreeding. Stop the breeding! Be responsible! Animals are NOT disposable!
My two horses lived past 35 years old. They are now buried on my farm. I have others who will live out their lives and also be buried on this farm. They are fat and healthy because if I could not care for them properly, I would not have them in the first place.
It's like having children. If you can't take care of them, feed them properly, and give them attention, then you shouldn't have any.
To punish the horse, or the child, just because the person is irresponsible, is insane. Punish that person for wrongdoing, not the innocent.
Final note. Stealing horses out of someone's barn or pastures, to sell to slaughter houses in the past, has claimed thousands upon thousands of horses across the nation. The owners hearts broken while some good-for-nothing makes off with the horses for a quick profit.
There are people out there just as bad and worse than horse theivs, they go around and steal dogs and then sell them to labs to do expriments. This happens because people do not microchip their pets, a lab is supposed to scan for chips and then contact an ownerl, wonder how many do that.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6901 Sep 22, 2012
vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you.
Well, you're response is unparalleled in it's eloquence. I believe you're attempting to say that animals take precedent over human life lost to starvation.
It's all arbitrary-I assume you have no reservations about killing innocent plants.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6902 Sep 22, 2012
curious george wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people out there just as bad and worse than horse theivs, they go around and steal dogs and then sell them to labs to do expriments. This happens because people do not microchip their pets, a lab is supposed to scan for chips and then contact an ownerl, wonder how many do that.
Fortunately for you and mankind in general, scientists have a more realistic set of priorities. Without animal experimentation, many cures would remain undiscovered. You must be in perpetual mourning for all the lab rats that have been murdered.
Muhammad

West Plains, MO

#6903 Sep 22, 2012
vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck you.
Muhammad say force feed the vegan's meat. People don't care about people but care more for animals, this is because animals need people and can't tell the human owner what they really think of them like people can. When a animal is thirsty a human leads it to water and it drinks, but when a person is thirsty and another human leads it to water that person wants a soda instead. Look at the people of the middle east, you feed them, give them medicine and they turn on you like animals do. If you support this puppy mill bill these people will turn on you next like come to your home and say it isn't good enough for your pet to live in. your pets need filtered water to drink not tap water, the pet needs it's own bedroom, anything to control your pet and you.
responsible pet owner

United States

#6905 Sep 22, 2012
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad say force feed the vegan's meat. People don't care about people but care more for animals, this is because animals need people and can't tell the human owner what they really think of them like people can. When a animal is thirsty a human leads it to water and it drinks, but when a person is thirsty and another human leads it to water that person wants a soda instead. Look at the people of the middle east, you feed them, give them medicine and they turn on you like animals do. If you support this puppy mill bill these people will turn on you next like come to your home and say it isn't good enough for your pet to live in. your pets need filtered water to drink not tap water, the pet needs it's own bedroom, anything to control your pet and you.
Force feed the vegan's meat? Who is controlling WHO? An animal has never turned on me, but the human race can't be trusted! That's for sure!
vegan 2

United States

#6906 Sep 22, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're response is unparalleled in it's eloquence. I believe you're attempting to say that animals take precedent over human life lost to starvation.
It's all arbitrary-I assume you have no reservations about killing innocent plants.
Humans deserve to starve to death if they do not have the sense to stop breeding. Are they truly that stupid?

Besides, millions could die and it would not make a dent in the world's overpopulated mass.

Animals do not know any better, but people do.

Lastly, animals were also on this beloved Earth long before people. I'd like to see the human race get along without them!
vegan 2

United States

#6907 Sep 22, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for you and mankind in general, scientists have a more realistic set of priorities. Without animal experimentation, many cures would remain undiscovered. You must be in perpetual mourning for all the lab rats that have been murdered.
You know nothing about the subject. However, animal models are different than humans. If humans want to further the medical field or anything else, for that matter, they can use prisoners and someone like you, who, I'm sure would like to do all you can for mankind. Put up or shut up, is what it amounts to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '10) 35 min Analog man 3,467
where are all the bisexual women (Dec '08) 55 min bada66 bit99 21
brooke noedge brown 10 hr please 1
Monument company in Sikeston 13 hr pml 7
Four weird lights circling in the sky.. (Jun '10) 14 hr EJE 64
2015 Predictions 17 hr Love protector 6
what do you have on? 17 hr Earl Grady 205
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sikeston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sikeston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers