Obama admit's he is a Muslim born in ...

Obama admit's he is a Muslim born in Kenya and is not eligible to be president

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2011
So for anyone who still believes that the birth certificate is real and he is a legal president then you are living and denial and have been brainwashed by the media like everyone has already said. Obama is clearly an illegal president who has been sent to destroy our country and our congress must be involved or they would not be covering it up.

PROOF OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

AMBASSADOR ADMITS IT ALSO

OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM

OBAMA ADMITS THAT HS OLICYS ARE ET TO DESTROY THE US FAMILY

this plan failed in congress, so he made this law by executive order without the consent of the american people.

PROOF THAT THE BIRTH CERT IS A FRAUD

So for anyone who thinks that being a democrat or republican will save our country from tragedy, thn you are apparently ignorant to the facts. if the were potecting us then why would Obama not be in prison.

2. If the mainstream media was teling you the truth, then why do they still claim heas born in Hawaii, and reuse to report this issue to inform the public of the biggest fraud in american history.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2011
sometimes topix really ticks me off. they let you post this garbage, but won't let me say you are a m0r0n
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 1, 2011
really real USA First wrote:
sometimes topix really ticks me off. they let you post this garbage, but won't let me say you are a m0r0n
Sorry Democrat. I know I am making if very hard for you to get your agenda believed. But of course the bible say's Bring the truth to light and so I have
OUch

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Dems are SOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 1, 2011
When the "enemy" is different, an outsider, it's easier to draw quick conclusions, to develop stereotypes. It's simply human nature: There is "us," and there is "them." But what happens when the enemy looks like us — from the same tradition and belief system?

That is the conundrum in the case of Norway and Anders Behring Brevik, who is being called a "Christian extremist" or "Christian terrorist."

As westerners wrestle with such characterizations of the Oslo mass murder suspect, the question arises: Nearly a decade after 9/11 created a widespread suspicion of Muslims based on the actions of a fanatical few, is this what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of stereotype?

"Absolutely," said Mark Kelly Tyler, pastor of Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Philadelphia. "It clearly puts us in a position where we can't simply say that extreme and violent behavior associated with a religious belief is somehow restricted to Muslim extremists."

"It speaks to cultural assumptions, how we are able to understand something when it (comes from) us," Tyler said. "When one of us does something terrible, we know that's not how we all think, yet we can't see that with other people."

Psychologists say stereotypes come from a deeply human impulse to categorize other people, usually into groups of "us" and "them."

"Our brains are wired that way," said Cheryl Dickter, a psychology professor at the College of William & Mary who studies stereotypes and prejudice.

When Dickter examined brain waves, she found that people process information and pictures about their "us" group differently compared with information about "them" groups. People remembered information better when it reinforced their stereotypes of other groups, she said, and when information didn't fit their stereotype, it was often explained or simply forgotten.

"That's how stereotypes get maintained in the face of all this (contradictory) information," Dickter said.

So during the first reports that someone had detonated a car bomb and then opened fire at a youth camp in Norway, many assumptions clicked into place.

"In all likelihood the attack was launched by part of the jihadist hydra," Thomas Joscelyn, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, wrote within hours on the Weekly Standard website.

The massacre was actually committed, police say, by a blond Norwegian whose photo would not seem out of place in an American college directory. As Breivik's 1,500-page manifesto emerged, calling for violence to rid Europe of non-Christians and those he deemed traitors to Christian Europe, some seized on the religious aspect of his delusions.
you are really dumb

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 2, 2011
sonne rammstien wrote:
So for anyone who still believes that the birth certificate is real and he is a legal president then you are living and denial and have been brainwashed by the media like everyone has already said. Obama is clearly an illegal president who has been sent to destroy our country and our congress must be involved or they would not be covering it up.
PROOF OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Se5zvGF6u9gXX&feature=rel ated
AMBASSADOR ADMITS IT ALSO
OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM
OBAMA ADMITS THAT HS OLICYS ARE ET TO DESTROY THE US FAMILY
this plan failed in congress, so he made this law by executive order without the consent of the american people.
PROOF THAT THE BIRTH CERT IS A FRAUD
So for anyone who thinks that being a democrat or republican will save our country from tragedy, thn you are apparently ignorant to the facts. if the were potecting us then why would Obama not be in prison.
2. If the mainstream media was teling you the truth, then why do they still claim heas born in Hawaii, and reuse to report this issue to inform the public of the biggest fraud in american history.
For all your talk on here about how stupid everyone else is you sure don't seem to bright. He was joking in one clip, which apparently you didn't catch the joke. His wife was referring to his "home country" the same way my family refers to Ireland as our "home country" although none of us have ever even been to Ireland. All I can say is DUH!
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 2, 2011
so out of 7 videos. Everything is completely misunderstood? is that what you believe. I posted an hour video of 3 federal judges in the federal court authorizing a court order to allow document experts to examine his birth certificate next Mon. So are the 3 federal judges also mistaken or did we simply misunderstand the hour video and its really something completely imagined. get for real Obama lover. Everyone already knows he was born in Kenya. Everyone except for you I guess
Tax Man

AOL

#9 Aug 2, 2011
New Guest wrote:
When the "enemy" is different, an outsider, it's easier to draw quick conclusions, to develop stereotypes. It's simply human nature: There is "us," and there is "them." But what happens when the enemy looks like us — from the same tradition and belief system?
That is the conundrum in the case of Norway and Anders Behring Brevik, who is being called a "Christian extremist" or "Christian terrorist."
As westerners wrestle with such characterizations of the Oslo mass murder suspect, the question arises: Nearly a decade after 9/11 created a widespread suspicion of Muslims based on the actions of a fanatical few, is this what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of stereotype?
"Absolutely," said Mark Kelly Tyler, pastor of Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Philadelphia. "It clearly puts us in a position where we can't simply say that extreme and violent behavior associated with a religious belief is somehow restricted to Muslim extremists."
"It speaks to cultural assumptions, how we are able to understand something when it (comes from) us," Tyler said. "When one of us does something terrible, we know that's not how we all think, yet we can't see that with other people."
Psychologists say stereotypes come from a deeply human impulse to categorize other people, usually into groups of "us" and "them."
"Our brains are wired that way," said Cheryl Dickter, a psychology professor at the College of William & Mary who studies stereotypes and prejudice.
When Dickter examined brain waves, she found that people process information and pictures about their "us" group differently compared with information about "them" groups. People remembered information better when it reinforced their stereotypes of other groups, she said, and when information didn't fit their stereotype, it was often explained or simply forgotten.
"That's how stereotypes get maintained in the face of all this (contradictory) information," Dickter said.
So during the first reports that someone had detonated a car bomb and then opened fire at a youth camp in Norway, many assumptions clicked into place.
"In all likelihood the attack was launched by part of the jihadist hydra," Thomas Joscelyn, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, wrote within hours on the Weekly Standard website.
The massacre was actually committed, police say, by a blond Norwegian whose photo would not seem out of place in an American college directory. As Breivik's 1,500-page manifesto emerged, calling for violence to rid Europe of non-Christians and those he deemed traitors to Christian Europe, some seized on the religious aspect of his delusions.
What the hell...
Really

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2011
sonne rammstien wrote:
so out of 7 videos. Everything is completely misunderstood? is that what you believe. I posted an hour video of 3 federal judges in the federal court authorizing a court order to allow document experts to examine his birth certificate next Mon. So are the 3 federal judges also mistaken or did we simply misunderstand the hour video and its really something completely imagined. get for real Obama lover. Everyone already knows he was born in Kenya. Everyone except for you I guess
You must of miss the big ordeal that they had on CNN about his birth certificate. They lady that presented his birth certificate to the world was a Republican! Omg watch the news sometimes.
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You must of miss the big ordeal that they had on CNN about his birth certificate. They lady that presented his birth certificate to the world was a Republican! Omg watch the news sometimes.
You must have missed all the document experts and the 3 federal judges
Really

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2011
sonne rammstien wrote:
<quoted text>You must have missed all the document experts and the 3 federal judges
Just get over it. He's the President! I could careless where he's from. All politicians crooked anyways. If it was true why nothing has been done? So shut up yo dumb ass up!

Since: Jul 10

Earth Native

#13 Aug 3, 2011
Where do we go from here Sonne? If you found this, I am sure the FBI, CIA etc., and all government officials are aware.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#14 Aug 3, 2011
NOT AT ALL really real USA First wrote:
You are a moron ! On top of being an anti American bleeding heart liberl commie jerk !

Since: Jul 10

Earth Native

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Thank you. Stay off the highways today.
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 3, 2011
SaraV wrote:
Where do we go from here Sonne? If you found this, I am sure the FBI, CIA etc., and all government officials are aware.
That is exactly my point. Why have they allowed it
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 3, 2011
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron ! On top of being an anti American bleeding heart liberl commie jerk !
You keep telling yourself that so that it allows you to sleep at night. Because by the time you discover we are becoming all commie's it will be to late to change it
grisgris

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 3, 2011
sonne rammstien wrote:
<quoted text>You must have missed all the document experts and the 3 federal judges
"All the document experts?" Really? ALL of them? There must be thousands of people who call themselves "document experts" out there. I'm surprised that every single one of them agree on anything.

Maybe you're wrong about that, just like you were wrong about the Constitution as it pertains to a natural born citizen.

You're a right wing extremist. That's why you believe all this warped crap.

I take comfort in the knowledge that you're miserable 24 hours a day. You deserve it.
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 3, 2011
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
"All the document experts?" Really? ALL of them? There must be thousands of people who call themselves "document experts" out there. I'm surprised that every single one of them agree on anything.
Maybe you're wrong about that, just like you were wrong about the Constitution as it pertains to a natural born citizen.
You're a right wing extremist. That's why you believe all this warped crap.
I take comfort in the knowledge that you're miserable 24 hours a day. You deserve it.
tHERE IS NO DEbATE ON WHAT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS. This has already been proven by the supreme court. So if you think you are right and the supreme court is wrong. Then you have some real issues.

As far as your other non sense. I will watch you and people like you on TV, scrambling for food and water because you failed to do your investigation of the matter. and of course all the right wing nut Americans will have everything they need and will eventually govern you. So it will be ok.

Keep telling yourself ITS NOT HAPPENING , ITS NOT HAPPENING, ITS NOT HAPPENING. AND I Dont care if the president did say we were broke and cant pay our military unless we borrow money from China. I dont care if we are losing all of our Freedoms since the "patriot act". I dont care that all of congress has clearly stated that we are bankrupt. I dont care if inflation and unemployment are skyrocketing. Because regardless of what anyone else says. None of this is happening because I said so...
grisgris

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 3, 2011
sonne rammstien wrote:
<quoted text>
tHERE IS NO DEbATE ON WHAT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS. This has already been proven by the supreme court. So if you think you are right and the supreme court is wrong. Then you have some real issues.
As far as your other non sense. I will watch you and people like you on TV, scrambling for food and water because you failed to do your investigation of the matter. and of course all the right wing nut Americans will have everything they need and will eventually govern you. So it will be ok.
Keep telling yourself ITS NOT HAPPENING , ITS NOT HAPPENING, ITS NOT HAPPENING. AND I Dont care if the president did say we were broke and cant pay our military unless we borrow money from China. I dont care if we are losing all of our Freedoms since the "patriot act". I dont care that all of congress has clearly stated that we are bankrupt. I dont care if inflation and unemployment are skyrocketing. Because regardless of what anyone else says. None of this is happening because I said so...
"And of course all the right wing nut Americans will have everything they need....."

It's interesting that you used the word "nut" to describe yourself. My word for you was "extremist," but "nut" fits. I like it.
sonne rammstien

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 3, 2011
grisgris wrote:
<quoted text>
"And of course all the right wing nut Americans will have everything they need....."
It's interesting that you used the word "nut" to describe yourself. My word for you was "extremist," but "nut" fits. I like it.
A wing nut keeps 2 seperate pieces together with the help of a screw.

The screw will be provided by our government and the right(republican)wing nuts will keep everything together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
music game (Sep '09) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,719
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,980
kendill pullen 9 hr info 1
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 12 hr Princess Hey 15,632
True or False Game (Apr '14) 12 hr Princess Hey 3,017
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 13 hr Princess Hey 2,359
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 13 hr Princess Hey 3,896

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance