Jump n Space or Space Jump
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doggy Bounce

United States

#21 Sep 11, 2009
Sorry , just trying to help and i do let family and friends use it free, (So People kill me), Im not not interested, Also sorry I replied.
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Sep 11, 2009
How can I get a hold of you? I wouldnt leave a number on here, but you might leave your email, thats up to you just let me know and thank you for your help.
People kill me

Moberly, MO

#23 Sep 11, 2009
Doggy Bounce wrote:
Sorry , just trying to help and i do let family and friends use it free,(So People kill me), Im not not interested, Also sorry I replied.
I did not make the remark towards you. I have seen the ad in the paper forever and was just trying to be helpful mentioning it. Unfortunately too many people on here have trouble with the English language or comprehension problems. Which I guess that is what you get for trying to be nice these days.
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Sep 12, 2009
This is for "Doggy Bounce", aside from all of the ugly comments that everyone trys to make out of everything that is ever said on topix, could you please give me some way to get a hold of you so we can talk about your Doggy Bounce that you have.
Doggy Bounce

United States

#26 Sep 12, 2009
Parent wrote:
This is for "Doggy Bounce", aside from all of the ugly comments that everyone trys to make out of everything that is ever said on topix, could you please give me some way to get a hold of you so we can talk about your Doggy Bounce that you have.
this one has the is really big, when and what date would you want it? I never rented it out I bought it for my grandson , and i let my friends use it free, I dont want to give my email out , I suppose i can set one up, ill get back with you, ok
doggieBounce

United States

#27 Sep 12, 2009
Doggy Bounce wrote:
<quoted text> this one has the is really big, when and what date would you want it? I never rented it out I bought it for my grandson , and i let my friends use it free, I dont want to give my email out , I suppose i can set one up, ill get back with you, ok
just it reply it should go to my email
hmm

United States

#28 Sep 13, 2009
Ryan Cray wrote:
I got you one for $50.oo.
"HEY STUPID" Do you know you can go to jail for doing what your doing
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Sep 13, 2009
doggieBounce wrote:
<quoted text> just it reply it should go to my email
My email is [email protected] if you would please email me and then we will figure out a way to get in touch with each other. Thank you again.
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Sep 15, 2009
I am looking to get one, probably the 2nd weekend in Ocotber,"Doggie Bounce" please email me at [email protected]
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Sep 15, 2009
doggieBounce wrote:
<quoted text> just it reply it should go to my email
I am looking for one the 2nd Saturday in October, my email is [email protected], please contact me.
Doggy Bownce

United States

#32 Sep 19, 2009
ill contact you later today
other

Florissant, MO

#33 Sep 20, 2009
call 339-jump, he has several to chose from or go online to spacewalk of southeast missouri
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for one the 2nd Saturday in October, my email is [email protected], please contact me.
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Sep 23, 2009
Doggy Bownce wrote:
ill contact you later today
Will you please email me at [email protected] so I can find out about the Doggy Bownce, the party is getting closer and I havent done anything yet so Im starting to stress. Thank you for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin hardin 5 min Mamacita 2
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,404
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,387
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,212
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,933
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,513
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 10,144

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance