VA CLINIC in Sikeston
What

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 15, 2018
Jeremy wrote:
I just visited the VA again in Sikeston, 903 S Kingshighway, Sikeston, MO 63801

. I got to visit my female double amputee. ONCE again I talked with her, laughed with her then started unbuttoning her blouse and started rubbing her tits. SUCKED them as well. As a bonus I FINGERED HER in her TIGH PUSSISEEEEEEE. She did not yell, or cry. Said her LIFE IS OVER SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER. She had a few tears but after I zipped her pants back up, we told some jokes and she started to laugh again. I told her I WAS HER BEST FRIEND. I want to ph//cuk// her next week but not sure how I can do this. Any suggestions TOPIX FAMILY?? Really value our bond here and will trust any good advice you can provide. LOVE YOU ALL

As a bonus I slapped the SHITTTTTTT out of a USMC Major armless VET. He was misbehaving and not eating his SOUP. I did not care if IT WAS SCALDING!“YOU EAT IT YOU ARMLESS PHAFGGOTT”. I jammed the phucking spoon down his throat. HAPLESS, ARMLESS loser threw up and made a big mess. I told him he should have DIED when that RSB went off. What a POS and UNGRATEFUL FOR "MY TIME"!! If it is not the WORK it is the WORRY
You have a warped imagination and too much time on your hands weirdo.

Fremont, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2018
ignore the stupid little bastard and he wil go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**(Last Post)** (Apr '12) 12 min -Prince- 2,580
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 15 min Princess Hey 20,820
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 11,859
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,928
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,647
Take down Reese sign on George day street 1 hr Guest 4
Sarah bennel still in jail? 10 hr Guest 4

Sikeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages