A-Mod

Cape Girardeau, MO

#168 Nov 20, 2010
Those two just run their mouth all day long and get nothing done. We have to cover their numbers and it is getting old.
Vivian is clueless on what is going on in here she needs to get off her big bum and do something about them.
for real

United States

#169 Nov 20, 2010
A-Mod wrote:
Those two just run their mouth all day long and get nothing done. We have to cover their numbers and it is getting old.
Vivian is clueless on what is going on in here she needs to get off her big bum and do something about them.
I totallllly agree! yeah the big bum she sits on it is getting old too. orgill really does need to check out the mod inventory better. too many times the product will not match the amount and stock and they will not last forever with this mess of cheaters on hand. all they do is cheat on their scanners all day long. oh well guess management don't care or they would know this by now. it can not balance out no way.
too dusty 4 james 2

United States

#170 Nov 21, 2010
too dusty 4 james wrote:
<quoted text>
they need to run off craig melrose and johnny humpries out of the mod. they are cheaters of the system and trouble makers too.
they got vivian fooled.
you do realize your dumbass can be traced by your ip address right? such a dumbass.
too dusty 4 james

United States

#171 Nov 21, 2010
too dusty 4 james wrote:
<quoted text>
they need to run off craig melrose and johnny humpries out of the mod. they are cheaters of the system and trouble makers too.
they got vivian fooled.
I'm a dumbass
Mary Mary

United States

#172 Nov 23, 2010
Ya'll must like the taste of Craig Melrose's name cause ya'll can't keep it out your mouths! Why don't you just quit your whining and belly aching and do your own damn jobs and quit worrying about what everyone else is doin. You all sound like a bunch of pre-schoolers arguin over who got more milk in the cereal bowls. For the love of God. Grow the hell up and act like men and women instead of a bunch of two year olds who need their pull ups changed!
grow a set

Saint Louis, MO

#173 Nov 23, 2010
Cant say it face to face to the ones you have problems with but you can hide behind a computer and do it huh? GROW UP and act like adults. Be glad you have a job. Makes me ashamed to say i work with a bunch of crybabies. Go to work picking up trash if you hate it out there that bad.

Mount Vernon, IL

#174 Dec 5, 2010
Wholy cow what happened to the management????? Looks like the new management is full of clueless fools and drug riddled fools. Good luck for the facility and all employees. Hope you all enjoy working for fools and dope heads. The company corporate people will soon find out what kind of idiots are running the place. Good luck for the future cause the new leadership is clueless on how to run the facility error free and customer satisfied.
really

United States

#175 Dec 6, 2010
guest wrote:
Wholy cow what happened to the management????? Looks like the new management is full of clueless fools and drug riddled fools. Good luck for the facility and all employees. Hope you all enjoy working for fools and dope heads. The company corporate people will soon find out what kind of idiots are running the place. Good luck for the future cause the new leadership is clueless on how to run the facility error free and customer satisfied.
i totally agree!
orgill cant stand strong with crooks in control and turning a deaf ear and a blind eye, surely it cannot.
truth or dare

United States

#176 Dec 6, 2010
NO BUSINESS CAN LAST LONG IF IT IS MANAGED WRONG!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#177 Dec 9, 2010
They sure have their favorites. One person has dwi charges and get fired, their pet has dwi persistent offender and still has a job. That's the Orgill way. Check out casenet and see.
doc

Columbia, MO

#178 Dec 15, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? They gave me drug test, interviews, Worksteps, background check, and I passed everything. Yet, I get a letter in the mail informing me that they weren't considering me for a job.
They said nothing was wrong with my application or my background, but still they weren't going to hire me.
Please, explain why they spent a lot of money on me not to hire me?
That is not true they don't send you for all those test and then not hire you. IDIOT! why would they spend the money just to tell you you don't have the job.
doc

Columbia, MO

#179 Dec 15, 2010
past employee wrote:
I worked at at orgill on 4 to 12;30 shift that job isnt all it was put out to be the supervisors are dumb some of the worst supervisors i have ever encountered and as with many jobs in sikeston they give the manual labor to most black people and all the white people are driving the equiptment and sitting in the office they have like 1 black supervisor and she has the worst shift hours that place really sucks
So you say you worked there? And there is only one black Supervisor? what about the Memphis Mafia Harry, Shagelia< And vivian. White guy walks by them they tell him to GET TO WORK! Black Guy wlaks buy and they have a 30 Minute conversation about Chitlens.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#180 Dec 16, 2010
doc wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you worked there? And there is only one black Supervisor? what about the Memphis Mafia Harry, Shagelia< And vivian. White guy walks by them they tell him to GET TO WORK! Black Guy wlaks buy and they have a 30 Minute conversation about Chitlens.
way to go doc totally agree
right on

United States

#181 Dec 29, 2010
doc wrote:
<quoted text>
so true! and say they don't hire family? what about black stanley hampton in a mod and his son stan hampton in the same dang mod?? hmmmm is it a color reason u think?
what about the Porters

Saint Louis, MO

#182 Mar 11, 2012
right on wrote:
<quoted text>
so true! and say they don't hire family? what about black stanley hampton in a mod and his son stan hampton in the same dang mod?? hmmmm is it a color reason u think?
They are all related, lessie is Shakela's sister in law, Issac was/is Shakela's nephew. You can do research on the internet to find that out. Pretty sure Angel and Sandra are close enough to be borderline against policy (Orgill won't give you policy but will fire you according to policy), And Shakela met and dated employee under her position while being a supervisor knowing that this employee had a work comp case pending but didn't marry him until after he got fired from Orgill. He was actually doing light duty in the mod on A level at the beginning of the relationship. Kelly Kelley in Memphis is a fool and Sikeston HR has no chance of doing anything right. Lawsuit waiting to happen. One hungry lawyer with a consciencious away. What goes around will come around..........
Well

Dallas, TX

#183 Mar 11, 2012
what about the Porters wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all related, lessie is Shakela's sister in law, Issac was/is Shakela's nephew. You can do research on the internet to find that out. Pretty sure Angel and Sandra are close enough to be borderline against policy (Orgill won't give you policy but will fire you according to policy), And Shakela met and dated employee under her position while being a supervisor knowing that this employee had a work comp case pending but didn't marry him until after he got fired from Orgill. He was actually doing light duty in the mod on A level at the beginning of the relationship. Kelly Kelley in Memphis is a fool and Sikeston HR has no chance of doing anything right. Lawsuit waiting to happen. One hungry lawyer with a consciencious away. What goes around will come around..........
AMEN to that!!! No black supervisors???? What about Vivian? I worked in A mod, Shakelia is black Que is black Harry the dept manager is black!! Most of the fork truck operators are white but most of the blacks just walk around with a radio in their hand doing nothing! They don't want full time employees just a few to train new people who get let go when they reach their 90 days so they don't have to pay benefits! I learned my lesson there last year.
hmmmmmm

Mount Vernon, IL

#184 Mar 12, 2012
Orgill really is a horrible place to work.
MS THING

Oklahoma City, OK

#185 Apr 20, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
Orgill really is a horrible place to work.
THIS PLACE IS VERY HORRIBLE. THEY KEEP ALL THE DRUG USES AND THE MANGERS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING. THIS PLACE WILL CLOSE VERY QUICK THE WAY THEY ARE GOING.
yournuts

Cape Girardeau, MO

#186 Apr 22, 2012
MS THING wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS PLACE IS VERY HORRIBLE. THEY KEEP ALL THE DRUG USES AND THE MANGERS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING. THIS PLACE WILL CLOSE VERY QUICK THE WAY THEY ARE GOING.
Thats why they do random drug tests and lately they havent had anyone fail them. The problem is there are too many children out there who do not want to work. They just want to run around and get paid for doing nothing.

But then again I bet you are perfect person who does no wrong.
ms thing

United States

#187 Apr 22, 2012
Im not perfert.. But i know first hand that mangers gets heads up when there are doing drug tested so they go under rador.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hucks 7 min Guest 6
Ken Moore, Bike trip?? 29 min ummmmmm 11
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 45 min Princess Hey 918
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,765
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,717
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,665
World Problems 1 hr Christ follower 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages