JUSTIN CASE

United States

#125 Aug 15, 2010
ORGILL HAS SOME REAL ISSUES ON HOW TO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES.YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN DAY TO DAY.IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK,NOW IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTHING HAS TURN UPSIDE DOWN.THE EMPLOYEES ARE SO UNHAPPY.YOU HAVE SOME OF MANAGEMENT THATS ON A POWER TRIP,IF IT'S NOT THEIR WAY THEN IT'S NOT RIGHT.YOU NEVER KNOW THE HOURS YOU GOING TO WORK.PEOPLE ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY.I GUESS THATS THE REASON SOME ARE TALKING UNION.
Just wondering

Chicago, IL

#126 Aug 15, 2010
mmhmmm wrote:
lol now why do you want to ask a silly question about TVMAN? haha what a crock of sh!t he is :)
Bitter r we!!! Lol
mmhmmm

United States

#127 Aug 16, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter r we!!! Lol
nope not at all...he is what he is cant help its the truth!:)

Park Hills, MO

#128 Aug 17, 2010
SHHHH wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the deal .. B.B. is a phenominal person and a damn hard worker. He does everything in his power to respect others and give people a fair shake. For you to get on here and personally mention this man by his name is disrespectful and to trash talk him is WRONG.. If you have a grievance with someone , man up and speak DIRECTLY to him. not get on a site known for slanderous remarks. Yes , I am his friend.. and YES I will defend him.. you need to apologize for the personal remarks you made -- what did his drinking outside of work have to do with you getting canned ? NOTHING... stop playing the victim and be accountable for your own actions
When you are there representing your place of business a little discretion would probably be nice. They weren't only drunk but causing a huge scene and making an ass of themselves. So maybe being the great friend that you are , you should tell them to limit their alcohol consumption in public :)

Fenton, MO

#129 Aug 18, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
Who's having an affair with who at Orgill...heard there is alot of that going on!!
not saying any names but RP
Who's RP?

Saint Paul, MN

#130 Oct 13, 2010
B B got canned. So I guess he wasnt like his friend thought he was.

Jackson, MO

#131 Oct 13, 2010
Looks like the wrong B B got canned. Just waiting for the day B B the dope smoking joke gets walked out.
fo yo info

Saint Charles, MO

#132 Oct 14, 2010
wish somebody would find out about all the cheating of numbers vs merchandise goings on in the refinish mod. tyler and randal know about it too. craig melrose is a shit starter here in the mod too. on a floor. and johnny is the shit starter . on b floor. this place sucks more each day. i aint staying around much longer got to be better in town. and all the h r folks are jokes too. don't let viv h fool u she is for her own kind too. they all is. don't matter if u do good job or not it aint good enuf. lata stan the man is trouble too.
fo yo info

Saint Charles, MO

#133 Oct 14, 2010
meant replinish mod my bad
blame the right guy BB

United States

#134 Oct 15, 2010
Your partner russ threw you under the bus . He is still there and your gone. it was him or you and he said yesterday that you aren't friends anymore ask him about it and when you do ask him to get the knife out your back
jims

Saint Charles, MO

#135 Oct 16, 2010
the whole place is nuts!
yepps

Saint Charles, MO

#137 Oct 18, 2010
JUSTIN CASE wrote:
ORGILL HAS SOME REAL ISSUES ON HOW TO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES.YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN DAY TO DAY.IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK,NOW IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTHING HAS TURN UPSIDE DOWN.THE EMPLOYEES ARE SO UNHAPPY.YOU HAVE SOME OF MANAGEMENT THATS ON A POWER TRIP,IF IT'S NOT THEIR WAY THEN IT'S NOT RIGHT.YOU NEVER KNOW THE HOURS YOU GOING TO WORK.PEOPLE ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY.I GUESS THATS THE REASON SOME ARE TALKING UNION.
go union ! this place is a joke!
workers

Cape Girardeau, MO

#138 Oct 19, 2010
just get us new supervisors and management and it might be ok

Park Hills, MO

#139 Oct 19, 2010
Start with the main puppet and his puppet masters pulling his strings.
Worker

Chicago, IL

#140 Oct 19, 2010
workers wrote:
just get us new supervisors and management and it might be ok
Not all of the mangers and supervisors are crap. Some of them work as hard as everyone else. There are some departments that have lazy, ignorant people in charge, but not all of them
Nunya

Fenton, MO

#141 Oct 20, 2010
'For your information'

Sorry, Johnny has nothing to do with B mod. He has been there, maybe a couple times. Always on A.

Next....
want 2 ask

United States

#142 Oct 21, 2010
Nunya wrote:
'For your information'
Sorry, Johnny has nothing to do with B mod. He has been there, maybe a couple times. Always on A.
Next....
wrong again
john humpries is the b mod ring leader just like craig melrose is the a mod shit starter like john is. now smoke that in ur pipe.
want 2 ask

United States

#143 Oct 22, 2010
bumpin helpin out jazz
show some respect

United States

#144 Oct 22, 2010
want 2 ask wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again
john humpries is the b mod ring leader just like craig melrose is the a mod shit starter like john is. now smoke that in ur pipe.
YOU are WRONG!!!!! John works on A not B and Craig works on B. Be a man and confront the person you have a problem with face to face and don't talk about them behind their back. Grow a set!!!!!!!!
FedUpWithCowards

United States

#145 Oct 22, 2010
Show Some Respect...... i agree with ya if they cant be upfront with the person, They might as well be nutless cowards and put it online......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic alway's blocking the streets drug deals (May '16) 19 min Power ball 24
Russia Rigged The Election to get Racist Trump ... 45 min Kenny powers 83
White Disgraceful police officer charged with p... 52 min Kenny powers 3
Tan 59 min Kenny powers 3
Top 10 things Republicans have done (Jun '13) 1 hr Guest 69
White people and house pets (Nov '15) 1 hr Guest 57
Sweet Cheeks Bakery 1 hr guest 5
True or False Game (Apr '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,925

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web