Fredericktown, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Who's shooting in sikeston
yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 11, 2012
SUMMER BREEZE wrote:
Who's shooting in sikeston
Where???? Is that wuts hapnin on Murray lane?
metoo

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I have heard there was a officer shot.
metoo

Jackson, MO

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Anyone know wat was goin on??

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
When ?
summer breeze

Fredericktown, MO

#6 Nov 11, 2012
still haven't found anythig out yet
Becky

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2012
A police officer shot his self in the foot! Lol
metoo

Jackson, MO

#8 Nov 11, 2012
You can read on the kfvs 12 website. There was a officer shot after responding a call...
Update

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
metoo wrote:
You can read on the kfvs 12 website. There was a officer shot after responding a call...
Kfvs12 revised the story and the officer accidentally shot himself in the leg.
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#10 Nov 11, 2012
SIKESTON, MO (KFVS)-
New details about an officer being shot in Sikeston on Sunday. Police now say an officer was being treated after the officer unintentionally discharged his gun and was shot in leg.

According to Capt. James McMillen, it happened around 4 p.m. off of Murray Lane.

McMillen says DPS officers responded to the area after a call about shots fired.

When officers got to the area, Capt. McMillen says the officer's weapon unintentionally discharged and he was shot in the leg.

McMillen says it was a single gunshot wound and the officer was being treated for non-life threatening injuries.

An investigation is still continuing around the shots fired off of Murray Lane.

Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.

balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Lol. Hahahaha. Figgers. Carries a sidearm for a living and doesn't even know how to use it. Glocks are supposed to b idiot proof. Guess not
lmao

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Stupid idiot.....damn guess he didnt pass the academy too well....dumb police....they let anybody be a cop...well glad i can carry my pistol...i will teach him how to treat a firearm...with care...dumb idiots.....and why the hell they keep surroundin Ms Sugadoo house....dont make no damn sense...
curious

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
which officer was it?

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Update wrote:
<quoted text>Kfvs12 revised the story and the officer accidentally shot himself in the leg.
well I live about a block away and cop cars are still down there with road block and I also heard that a sikeston police office shot two young men or boys... So what is kfvs and sikeston police department trying to hide
Josh Stuart

Mount Vernon, IL

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Is happend only a few blocks from my house it was crazy so many lights.At first saif cop as shot the they said cop shot himslf.

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Was it officer barney? Rumor has it he only carries one bullet. Cops tase each other to see how it feels. Hopefully, they dont start shooting each other now. What a P.R. nightmare for DPS...
SUMMER BREEZE

Fredericktown, MO

#17 Nov 11, 2012
So what is going on now? Did anyone else get hurt?

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Is kfvs12 in on the local take as well? I figured it went as far as the liberal media.

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Cops have way more firepower and horsepower than they are qualified for. The days of the wild.west are over.
Dang

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Omg,really people? Cops are humans,they make mistakes just like everyone else,they risk there lives everyday for people for not a lot of money,and I bet if your butt was in trouble you sure wouldnt be making fun youd be dialing the phone!!praying for a speedy recovery for the police officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,244
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,645
Man arrested 4 hr Massa 30
Sikeston Lost to Dexter 5 hr Dan 9
music game (Sep '09) 6 hr Fairydust 10,432
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Fairydust 17,818
houchins 7 hr SEMO73 9

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance