White girls with mixed kids

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Crazy

Jackson, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Some white girls with mixed kids are sloppy and fat and look trashy but I seen one yesterday that was beautiful, it shocked me but I guess it goes that way. I wish I knew her name.

Scott City, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2011
we will outnumber you soon :)
youknothis

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2011
guest wrote:
we will outnumber you soon :)
Shame of it is, guest is right. More and more white sluts are getting knocked up by the "gangstas" and soon the mixed race will outnumber everyone. This is the reason the world is going to come to an end!
Crazy

Jackson, MO

#5 Apr 3, 2011
youknothis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame of it is, guest is right. More and more white sluts are getting knocked up by the "gangstas" and soon the mixed race will outnumber everyone. This is the reason the world is going to come to an end!
Those babies are beautiful and innocent they are not the cause of the end of the world its useless people killing and stealing and wars and diseases! The girl I am talking about didn't look like a slut and just because her kids were mixed doesn't make her a slut.

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Those babies are beautiful and innocent they are not the cause of the end of the world its useless people killing and stealing and wars and diseases! The girl I am talking about didn't look like a slut and just because her kids were mixed doesn't make her a slut.
Then maybe you should have thought twice before starting a thread like this.

Since: Jul 10

Earth Native

#7 Apr 3, 2011
I agree that if you thought this lady to be beautiful you should not have put it on topix. I am so ashamed of the backward postings of some on Sikeston Topix.

Wentzville, MO

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Those babies are beautiful and innocent they are not the cause of the end of the world its useless people killing and stealing and wars and diseases! The girl I am talking about didn't look like a slut and just because her kids were mixed doesn't make her a slut.
your right about the kids but what about the upbring they will get. I bet 70% will be in jail before they are 21
I am right

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2011
This is a stupid thread!
Regardless of what color anyone is they are still human and have feelings and some of you shouldn't be so quick to judge and profile!
Well

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2011
I feel sorry for most of the kids and the environment that they have to grow up in.But most of all I feel sorry for them having to go through life with those long names they are given.Where do they come up with these names!!!??
kak

Sikeston, MO

#11 Apr 3, 2011
Crazy wrote:
yes it does make her a slut, that is exactly what it makes her, and her kids are mongrels
youknothis

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 3, 2011
kak wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does make her a slut, that is exactly what it makes her, and her kids are mongrels
I knew there was other people that feel the same way I do!
youknothis

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 3, 2011
kak wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does make her a slut, that is exactly what it makes her, and her kids are mongrels
I knew there was other people that feel the same way I do! Sluts they are, worthless to their race they become!
i bet

Scott City, MO

#14 Apr 3, 2011
youknothis wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there was other people that feel the same way I do! Sluts they are, worthless to their race they become!
Wow never knew Yoda was in the klan! Anyway if this dumbf*ck doesn't even know this girl or her name then how is he/she so sure they were her kids? Maybe she was babysitting, maybe they are foster kids, or adopted, step kids? nieces or nephews? There are many possibilities!

Scott City, MO

#15 Apr 3, 2011
youknothis wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect? i mean, seriously, look at what we have to chose from!!!!
guest 2

Sikeston, MO

#16 Apr 3, 2011
nothing should matter to you but what you do.whether it is gay marriage, abortion, interacial marriages and relationships.if people spent more time thinking about what they are doing wrong instead of what everyone else is maybe they would find they are not so perfect either.that's why jesus died for us.
youknothis

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2011
guest 2 wrote:
nothing should matter to you but what you do.whether it is gay marriage, abortion, interacial marriages and relationships.if people spent more time thinking about what they are doing wrong instead of what everyone else is maybe they would find they are not so perfect either.that's why jesus died for us.
Jesus didn't die so that white sluts could bang and get knocked up by knuckle draggers. LOL!
Lol

United States

#18 Apr 3, 2011
youknothis wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't die so that white sluts could bang and get knocked up by knuckle draggers. LOL!
f**k them Coalhaulin Skanks !
whos to blame

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Apr 3, 2011
I raised my kids with the belief that mixing races were wrong and still to this day believe it, however i happen to be the grandpa of 1 and great uncle to three and would never blame the child nor hold it against them , some say im racist some say im not but i dont live my life by what some say. i love the mixed children in my life and still dont have to be a part of the inter racial side of it as they know not to bring it to my home.. with that said attack if you will but like i said i dont live by what others say or think of me :)
Crazy

Jackson, MO

#20 Apr 3, 2011
i bet wrote:
<quoted text>Wow never knew Yoda was in the klan! Anyway if this dumbf*ck doesn't even know this girl or her name then how is he/she so sure they were her kids? Maybe she was babysitting, maybe they are foster kids, or adopted, step kids? nieces or nephews? There are many possibilities!
I never thought about that actually!

Kennerdell, PA

#21 Apr 3, 2011
racist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexiest man in sikeston 30 min no question 10
road conditions 58 min Michelle 3
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,448
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,796
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,777
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,430
AnYbOdY gOt ThE tIMe,...? (May '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 437
Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe